Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BEST Creepiest story ever (100% worth the read) - Post your own if you want

It's in 6 parts and is a "real" (atleast he says) story from some guy from reddit. Amazingly written and seriously a wtf story.. Apparantly he says it's real but it's hard to believe. Anyone read it before? I'll keep this bumped so some people can enjoy this amazing read.

Links

Part 1:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comm...ktr/footsteps/

Part 2:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comm...cl8q/balloons/

Part 3:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/kg0jf/boxes/

Part 4:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/kl1cd/maps/

Part 5:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/krdm0/screens/

Part 6:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/kyshm/friends/

Post your own stories if you want to.

Cliffs:
    It's not a super scary book that will make you **** your pants
    It will make you feel a bit creeped out and will be mind=blown
    About a young child and a stalkerish story
    Can't say more or I will ruin it.

For another story (still good but imo one above is better):

Originally Posted by Peoboe View Post
    I always liked this one:

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/
    Last edited by Domxmb; 07-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Domxmb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cant you copy the story here? Fukk reddit

Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love creepy stories. Will read in 20 minutees after this show ends. Can you give us semi cliffs of what its about but no spoilers.

Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for toilet reading.
    www.castironstrength.com - no nonsense online training community.

Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    which is is the scariest?
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    will follow back on instagram: http://instagram.com/derekhnng
    1k+ or 500+ with link

negging oneshotgg on sight

Balling on a budget ShowUsUrTits's Avatar
    ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShowUsUrTits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Way too long, does someone have cliffs?
    *lost virginity before his mates crew*
    *no more serious relationships till 30's crew*
    *glass is always half full crew*
    *has gotten life back on the rails crew*
    *trying to not have a kid too early in life but it seems inevitable crew*

future member of the australian army

Originally Posted by Cobbaa View Post
    I love creepy stories. Will read in 20 minutees after this show ends. Can you give us semi cliffs of what its about but no spoilers.
    idk even where to start you will be mind=blown srs. I can't really say anything about it without spoilers except this is from his past when he was young and started going to school and creepy **** happens lol. Anything more and I'll start giving stuff away.

Read it and you won't regret I hate reading and I was hooked on it lol.

Originally Posted by Hoangster View Post
    which is is the scariest?
    It's a series so read from beginning to end. Srs even if it takes you multiple days if you don't feel like reading you will love it and it'll be worth it.

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cliffs:

"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
    I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in4later
    reppin back all greens

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in4later

marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    cliffs:

"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
    I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...

wtf did i just read
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    cliffs:

lolwut

FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankBac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ill read it tomorrow to much of a pussy....

Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...d=350217&no=31

Might want to read this in the morning.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What a load of turd.

Originally Posted by FrankBac View Post
    ill read it tomorrow to much of a pussy....
    smart choice

Originally Posted by ShowUsUrTits View Post
    Way too long, does someone have cliffs?
    cliffs won't do it justice, it's not very long written either.

Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emz88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had a quick look, not too bad will read properly later

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come on op, would you ever read a novel without reading the synopsis first? Or watch a movie without seeing the trailer?

Atleast give us a brief summary to what its about, that **** is longer than a game of thrones book
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cool story op. People, you may check this one, but it's quite long.
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Th...eep_Experiment

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for later
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tosma View Post
    Cool story op. People, you may check this one, but it's quite long.
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Th...eep_Experiment
    read that before , brb spending hours searching to find if its real or not just to make me feel better

GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    gotta leave to work in 5 min, in for later
    Kobe Bryant for MVP

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can someone cliff this sh!t. Just a general idea of what it's about. Ghosts or what?

Fkin *******s can't even cliff a 100 page story wtf is wrong with you.

Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Andre11 View Post
    read that before , brb spending hours searching to find if its real or not just to make me feel better
    Yeah it is really well written. I am honestly quite sure that it is fake. But reading it at 2 AM made me unable to sleep. Brb all lights switched on and semi heart attack when received a SMS. It would make an excellent movie.

Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't bother reading the OP's links if you want to be scared. It's more of a stalker-y kind of vibe, definitely creepy though.
    Quest to 100K

Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Aryze View Post
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...d=350217&no=31

Might want to read this in the morning.
    Come on guys. Read my one. It has pictures too.

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Creepy as fuark.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)