Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EternallyMiscd View Post
    Seriously?

I'm saying your statement is misleading because the different in cost between equivalent phone plans is not nearly as high as you stated.
    Umm.....Didn't I just prove you wrong about this 5 seconds ago? Did you forget already?

In fact, I pay $30 per month for unlimited everything and 100 minutes (Could spend $45 for unlimited everything, which would be the same as a guy with a $100 phone plan, considering he would have the same features) with my Nexus 4.

So.......What the phuck are you saying? Are you saying I'm lying? You can't be that dense.

So let me solve this problem for you since you're having a hard time:

A $100 or $90 phone plan with unlimited everything is, therefore, the same as my plan for $45. You mad you're flat wrong, *******?

Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Smooth? I wouldn't consider a phone that didn't even have 3G or MMS smooth. You must be mad. BRB checking my schedule right on my desktop screen, BRB IOS doesn't even have a desktop screen.
    It's a motherfukin phone why would you want a desktop screen

NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pluck904 View Post
    Because he can?

What's wrong with more features? Oh, I forgot you iPhone users are used to having no features. It's cool.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pluck904 View Post
    Because I can check my schedule right from it. That was in my previous post, are you retarded?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Agentdark45 View Post
    "Kantar Worldpanel ComTech analyst Mary-Ann Parlato says the increase in share by iOS and AT&T are attributable to the release of the iPhone 5."

Full retard.

Oh wait I thought we were comparing the here and now? My bad, let me live in the past and refuse to get newer android phone models / upgrade my OS because I am forever locked into 5 year old Android woe. What the fukk kind of argument is this? Jellybean is just as smooth as iOS 6. End point. You cannot argue this fact.

The entire UI is customizable / entirely replaceable on Android without rooting. You cannot make this a downside. You are now just defending a lack of options/customization/mediocrity out of sheer ignorance. And there you go again with your widget bashing argument. I'm sorry that you haven't found out of the many uses of widgets and why they are so important yet. I forgot that a 4x5 grid of icons with limited customization will forever be the holy grail of innovation....until the 5s's 4x6 grid of icons come out...or maybe if Apple goes totally cray, a 5x5 grid of icons...mother of god!!!!!!!
    There's a battle royale going on here for the most retarded Fandroid. I have to say you're all doing a very good job.

Of course the iOS market share increase is largely due to the iPhone 5. No ****, Sherlock, it's the newest out of an entire catalog of three models. You mentioned the trend is "momentary". I countered with the fact that demand for the iPhone 5 is so massive that only 5 weeks of availability moved the scales on 12 weeks of survey data. What happens when a fully available iPhone 5 is there for the entirety of the next 12 week survey? You don't need to be a genius to make a good guess, but you do need to be above retard level. By the way, having cheaper perfectly competent devices like the iPhone 4/4S (a big leap over the 3GS) that take full advantage lf the iOS ecosystem is also helping more than a lot of people think.

I don't think a product that influences marketshare for easily 4-6 months can be considered momentary. If you had any shred of knowledge about data analysis you'd know to compare data like year-over-year market share trends to adjust for seasonality of flagship phone launches. But you don't so you'll continue with your blissful ignorance.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a battle royale going on here for the most retarded Fandroid. I have to say you're all doing a very good job.

Of course the iOS market share increase is largely due to the iPhone 5. No ****, Sherlock, it's the newest out of an entire catalog of three models. You mentioned the trend is "momentary". I countered with the fact that demand for the iPhone 5 is so massive that only 5 weeks of availability moved the scales on 12 weeks of survey data. What happens when a fully available iPhone 5 is there for the entirety of the next 12 week survey? You don't need to be a genius to make a good guess, but you do need to be above retard level. By the way, having cheaper perfectly competent devices like the iPhone 4/4S (a big leap over the 3GS) that take full advantage lf the iOS ecosystem is also helping more than a lot of people think.

I don't think a product that influences marketshare for easily 4-6 months can be considered momentary. If you had any shred of knowledge about data analysis you'd know to compare data like year-over-year market share trends to adjust for seasonality of flagship phone launches. But you don't so you'll continue with your blissful ignorance.
    Watch out guys, pro data analyst up in this motherfukker! My point still stands. The rise in market share is as a direct result of iPhone 5 sales. Once they hype wears off in a couple of months the market share will go back down. This will be compounded with several flagship Android devices only just being launched in the US/worldwide. Lets take a look and the next few quarters, we've got the Note 2 rolling out in the US, HTC Butterfly, the Galaxy S4 fast approaching, flexible OLED tech and a whole host of other A-15 quad core 1080p phones set to storm the market all with Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie. What has Apple got once everyone realizes the iPhone 5 was just a marginal 4s upgrade? Oh that's right the iPhone 5...s....now with absolutely groundbreaking NFC - an Apple invented magical technology! The internet / media outlets were ablaze with people criticizing the iPhone 5 as too goddamn similar to the 4s. Lol @ you if you think people are going to be any less pissed when the 5s hits. Android devices are not going anywhere soon, they are only getting better, fast.

Secondly, the market share chatter is largely inconsequential to the actual appraisal of the phones in question. I like how you completely ignored the second half of my post, presumably because you felt like an utter retard when faced with undeniable logic, so I'm going to quote it again for all to see your stupidity/rampant fanboyism:

Lol at 4.2 being smooth as butter. Congratulations. It took you all of 5 years to catch up with iOS smoothness that existed from day 1 in 2007. DAT INNOVATION.

Difference is, smoothness is something everybody notices and appreciates. A bunch of dumb widgets on a home screen is not. That's a matter of personal preference. It's not like Apple couldn't do it, they just don't want to because it doesn't appeal to their consumer base. Google spent years getting Android smoothness up to par with iOS 6. Nobody can say they wouldn't have done it sooner if they could have. iOS will always be > Android for the stuff that matters to most people.
    Oh wait I thought we were comparing the here and now? My bad, let me live in the past and refuse to get newer android phone models / upgrade my OS because I am forever locked into 5 year old Android woe. What the fukk kind of argument is this? Jellybean is just as smooth as iOS 6. End point. You cannot argue this fact.

The entire UI is customizable / entirely replaceable on Android without rooting. You cannot make this a downside. You are now just defending a lack of options/customization/mediocrity out of sheer ignorance. And there you go again with your widget bashing argument. I'm sorry that you haven't found out of the many uses of widgets and why they are so important yet. I forgot that a 4x5 grid of icons with limited customization will forever be the holy grail of innovation....until the 5s's 4x6 grid of icons come out...or maybe if Apple goes totally cray, a 5x5 grid of icons...mother of god!!!!!!!
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Watch out guys, pro data analyst up in this motherfukker! My point still stands. The rise in market share is as a direct result of iPhone 5 sales. Once they hype wears off in a couple of months the market share will go back down. This will be compounded with several flagship Android devices only just being launched in the US/worldwide. Lets take a look and the next few quarters, we've got the Note 2 rolling out in the US, HTC Butterfly, the Galaxy S4 fast approaching, flexible OLED tech and a whole host of other A-15 quad core 1080p phones set to storm the market all with Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie. What has Apple got once everyone realizes the iPhone 5 was just a marginal 4s upgrade? Oh that's right the iPhone 5...s....now with absolutely groundbreaking NFC - an Apple invented magical technology! The internet / media outlets were ablaze with people criticizing the iPhone 5 as too goddamn similar to the 4s. Lol @ you if you think people are going to be any less pissed when the 5s hits. Android devices are not going anywhere soon, they are only getting better, fast.

Secondly, the market share chatter is largely inconsequential to the actual appraisal of the phones in question. I like how you completely ignored the second half of my post, presumably because you felt like an utter retard when faced with undeniable logic, so I'm going to quote it again for all to see your stupidity/rampant fanboyism:
    Oh look, the exact same arguments that were made ridiculing the iPhone 4/4S and upcoming 5, yet iOS share increased year over year with such amazing phones as the Galaxy S3. Yawn. You're right that hype will die down for the iPhone 5 - it will subsequently build up for the 5S/6. You're also right that people will pick on something to complain about - but it will have little to no effect on real customers and sales. You can't judge customer satisfaction based on hyped up overblown media nonsense. People are always happier with iOS than they are with Android. All surveys verify this as well as the fact that more people (percentage wise) switch from Android to iOS than the other way around. This ties into your second point that I skipped over the first time. Fine, current Android is as slick as iOS. But for all the supposed advantages you claim Android has to offer, more people still prefer iOS. OS choice is a matter of personal preference. You like Android, I like iOS. More people are happy with iOS than they are with Android. From that, how can you claim Android is better? It's better for you, maybe, but it is not better. More features =/= better.

I am all about data. There is a ton of bull**** and opinion thrown around (from me too). Through all of that, good data, especially when it is repetedly verified and duplicated from various sources is impossible to argue with. It is fact.

Both Android and iOS are not going anywhere. Android will in all likelihood maintain global market share domination (it's free, after all). There is no sign that iOS is giving up much of the premium market at all - it is in fact growing. The tablet scene just makes this even more obvious.

Funny how you laugh at what you think the next iPhone upgrade will be. What brilliant innovative features will be on the S4 or Butterfly or <insert random Android phone>? An even bigger screen? Or is only Apple who is expected to innovate for the entire industry?
    Last edited by EternallyMiscd; 12-05-2012 at 05:04 PM.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys are all fuking idiots. No one gives a chit what phone you have or how much you pay for it each month. Just imagine if you spent you time doing something more constructive than arguing like fuking idiots
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Originally Posted by tdnick View Post
    You guys are all fuking idiots. No one gives a chit what phone you have or how much you pay for it each month. Just imagine if you spent you time doing something more constructive than arguing like fuking idiots
    In between sets, don't give a ****

Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh look, the exact same arguments that were made ridiculing the iPhone 4/4S and upcoming 5, yet iOS share increased year over year with such amazing phones as the Galaxy S3. Yawn. You're right that hype will die down for the iPhone 5 - it will subsequently build up for the 5S/6. You're also right that people will pick on something to complain about - but it will have little to no effect on real customers and sales. You can't judge customer satisfaction based on hyped up overblown media nonsense. People are always happier with iOS than they are with Android. All surveys verify this as well as the fact that more people (percentage wise) switch from Android to iOS than the other way around. This ties into your second point that I skipped over the first time. Fine, current Android is as slick as iOS. But for all the supposed advantages you claim Android has to offer, more people still prefer iOS. OS choice is a matter of personal preference. You like Android, I like iOS. More people are happy with iOS than they are with Android. From that, how can you claim Android is better? It's better for you, maybe, but it is not better. More features =/= better.

I am all about data. There is a ton of bull**** and opinion thrown around (from me too). Through all of that, good data, especially when it is repetedly verified and duplicated from various sources is impossible to argue with. It is fact.

Both Android and iOS are not going anywhere. Android will in all likelihood maintain global market share domination (it's free, after all). There is no sign that iOS is giving up much of the premium market at all - it is in fact growing. The tablet scene just makes this even more obvious.

Funny how you laugh at what you think the next iPhone upgrade will be. What brilliant innovative features will be on the S4 or Butterfly or <insert random Android phone>? An even bigger screen? Or is only Apple who is expected to innovate for the entire industry?
    So what exactly are you saying here, that the majority = correct because they are the majority? So I guess you also think that Fox news, Honey Boo Boo, Paris Hilton, Justin Beiber, Jersey Shore, shake weights e.t.c must all be awesome too?

Let me break it down *carefully* for you: every single aspect of iOS 6 is already featured / can be easily replicated in Jellybean. The inverse cannot be said. This fact alone means Android > iOS 6. Then on top of that you have even more customization / features / things you can do that a jailbroken iPhone can't. You are not the authority on what features/functions are useful. The fact that they exist and people use them regularly is a positive point. End game.

And yes, I can predict what is likely to be included / not included in the 5s based on Apple's track record. NFC is almost guaranteed, as is the design and spec of the phone staying pretty much exactly the same.

Did you seriously just drop the innovation bomb? My god what on earth did the iPhone 5 bring that was so innovative...oh yes panoramic photography, an extra row of icons and a 0.5" bigger screen! God. Damn. Strong industry leading innovation!...

I've already explained in previous threads why the Note 2 is currently the best handset on the market and why it is truly innovative, so I'm not going to repeat it here. Here's where things are going with the S4: full 1080p 5" near borderless screens, quad core A-15 processors with Mali-T604 GPUs, full google now integration. Lets talk innovation: Samsung will be the only company in the world with flexible OLED tech next year. But...the iPhone 5 can take panoramic photos...wat.
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Comparing technology and operating systems to Justin Bieber...lol

So you list a bunch of tech specs as innovative features for Samsung, yet you neglect to mention the fact that the iPhone 5 benchmarks shat all over any other phone on the US market all the while becoming far thinner and lighter than its predecessors or competitors. Oh yeah, also maintaining industry leading battery life with LTE despite being a very small phone with a smaller capacity battery than most others. It may be an iterative upgrade on the whole but a lot of engineering innovation goes into something like that. If you fail to acknowledge that, you are a fool. Apple also designed the new nano-SIM standard and a new connector that has potential future uses far beyond a simple charger/dock connector.

Flexible OLED will be cool, I'll be interested to see it. Everything else is mumbo jumbo.

I won't argue the rest because you will never understand that it is not about features. It's about integration, ease of use, UI, productivity, reliability, assured OS upgrades. If people are buying more expensive iPhones despite having tried Android, you have to acknowledge there is something iPhones have to offer than Android doesn't. They don't just suddenly become "sheep" after going against the so-called herd to start with.

Comparing technology and operating systems to Justin Bieber...lol
    Strong focusing on literal analogy and disregarding the point being made. The majority are not the be all and end all of what is good. The majority are usually uninformed retards.

So you list a bunch of tech specs as innovative features for Samsung, yet you neglect to mention the fact that the iPhone 5 benchmarks shat all over any other phone on the US market all the while becoming far thinner and lighter than its predecessors or competitors. Oh yeah, also maintaining industry leading battery life with LTE despite being a very small phone with a smaller capacity battery than most others. It may be an iterative upgrade on the whole but a lot of engineering innovation goes into something like that. If you fail to acknowledge that, you are a fool. Apple also designed the new nano-SIM standard and a new connector that has potential future uses far beyond a simple charger/dock connector.
    Did I say the iPhone 5 was not a good phone / did not excel in certain areas?

Everything else is mumbo jumbo.
    Actually it isn't. This is mumbo jumbo:

It's about integration, ease of use, UI, productivity, reliability,
    Strong marketing speel. As I've already explained, every single aspect of iOS 6 is already implemented / bested / can be replicated in Jellybean if needed. Your points are unsubstantiated advertising slogans.

assured OS upgrades
    So all iPhones since inception are now running iOS 6 as standard? News to me.

If people are buying more expensive iPhones despite having tried Android, you have to acknowledge there is something iPhones have to offer than Android doesn't. They don't just suddenly become "sheep" after going against the so-called herd to start with.
    You cannot possibly conclude anything from that stat. You don't know what phone they have upgraded from, what version of the OS they were running or how tech literate the person was. It also stands to reason that the people jumping ship aren't the people who have tried Jellybean running on newly purchased expensive flagship Android devices. This is the same logic that Apple fanboys use to justify why their $4000 macbook pro is better than their $500 Windows XP laptop from 2002.
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Strong focusing on literal analogy and disregarding the point being made. The majority are not the be all and end all of what is good. The majority are usually uninformed retards.
    Perhaps, but once they try both they become...informed!

Strong marketing speel. As I've already explained, every single aspect of iOS 6 is already implemented / bested / can be replicated in Jellybean if needed. Your points are unsubstantiated advertising slogans.
    No, it isn't marketing or advertising. If you don't acknowledge that fragmentation is a huge issue with Android (even Jelly Bean) then you are the one who is uninformed. Everything is seamless with iOS and every device works perfectly with the others. That is a huge selling point and it is not replicated with Android. I can rely on the fact that my iPhone 5 will run at least three years of the latest OS, and that the device is built well enough to actually last that long. Things like that, along with size, weight and battery life are far more important to me than a jizz-fest over tech specs.

So all iPhones since inception are now running iOS 6 as standard? News to me.
    No, but you're nitpicking and you know exactly what I mean. Lol, in your own words..."Strong focusing on literal analogy and disregarding the point being made." The iPhone 3GS launched 3.5 years ago has iOS6. Even for the best Android phones, you can't be assured of more than one OS upgrade before it's disregarded. Coming from a camp who is all about low cost and no cost, you would think these people would want hang onto their phones for a few years and would like to use the latest OS, but they cannot. Perhaps this is one significant reason why the Android experience is poorer.

You cannot possibly conclude anything from that stat. You don't know what phone they have upgraded from, what version of the OS they were running or how tech literate the person was. It also stands to reason that the people jumping ship aren't the people who have tried Jellybean running on newly purchased expensive flagship Android devices. This is the same logic that Apple fanboys use to justify why their $4000 macbook pro is better than their $500 Windows XP laptop from 2002.
    That's a fair point but it speaks to my point about fragmentation. While Jelly Bean might be awesome now, people may be stuck with it three years down the road when both Android and iOS have made huge improvements. Think about the future as well as the present, and you see why iOS as platform is a better choice for many people. It has nothing to do with tech literacy. I'm no expert, but I'm the so called "tech guru" in my group at work where we use Windows. Suffice to say I'm reasonably tech literate (this is a group of engineers who have computers for a long time). But I prefer OSX and iOS, because I find them easier and better to use. Your assumption that people who don't like Android must not be tech literate is patently false. I will grant that tech illiterate people will prefer iOS, but that speaks to the quality of the OS and doesn't imply that tech literate people cannot and do not also prefer iOS.
    Last edited by EternallyMiscd; 12-05-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Perhaps, but once they try both they become...informed!

No, it isn't marketing or advertising. If you don't acknowledge that fragmentation is a huge issue with Android (even Jelly Bean) then you are the one who is uninformed. Everything is seamless with iOS and every device works perfectly with the others. That is a huge selling point and it is not replicated with Android. I can rely on the fact that my iPhone 5 will run at least three years of the latest OS, and that the device is built well enough to actually last that long. Things like that, along with size, weight and battery life are far more important to me than a jizz-fest over tech specs.

No, but you're nitpicking and you know exactly what I mean. Lol, in your own words..."Strong focusing on literal analogy and disregarding the point being made." The iPhone 3GS launched 3.5 years ago has iOS6. Even for the best Android phones, you can't be assured of more than one OS upgrade before it's disregarded. Coming from a camp who is all about low cost and no cost, you would think these people would want hang onto their phones for a few years and would like to use the latest OS, but they cannot. Perhaps this is one significant reason why the Android experience is poorer.

That's a fair point but it speaks to my point about fragmentation. While Jelly Bean might be awesome now, people may be stuck with it three years down the road when both Android and iOS have made huge improvements. Think about the future as well as the present, and you see why iOS as platform is a better choice for many people. It has nothing to do with tech literacy. I'm no expert, but I'm the so called "tech guru" in my group at work where we use Windows. Suffice to say I'm reasonably tech literate (this is a group of engineers who have computers for a long time). But I prefer OSX and iOS, because I find them easier and better to use. Your assumption that people who don't like Android must not be tech literate is patently false. I will grant that tech illiterate people will prefer iOS, but that speaks to the quality of the OS and doesn't imply that tech literate people cannot and do not also prefer iOS.
    No one goes back to IOS from a proper Android, the ones who do are retards, the same kind of retards that put a $500 laptop against a $2500 MBP.

Apple Pie
    Banana Bread
    Cupcake
    Donut
    Eclair
    Froyo
    Gingerbread
    Those are the OSs I went through with my HTC Dream, count them, that's 7.

See above

IOS has never been better, it doesn't have one feature that Android doesn't has, and it's lacking many that Android does have, Apple has even stolen a few things from Android. You can't even see the way Apple is taking advantage of you, BRB Thunderbolt, for no reason other than to make prior accessories obsolete. And let's not even get started on Apples unofficial slogan; "you're holding it wrong."
    Last edited by Godfrd824; 12-05-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

No one goes back to IOS from a proper Android, the ones who do are retards, the same kind of retards that put a $500 laptop against a $2500 MBP.
    Great logic there. Another brilliant insight from your gifted mind
    Apple Pie
    Banana Bread
    Cupcake
    Donut
    Eclair
    Froyo
    Gingerbread
    Those are the OSs I went through with my HTC Dream, count them, that's 7.
    Oooooohhh, 7!! Covering the span of....wait for it....two years! brb releasing a new OS every month to sucker in gullible idiots like yourself. I guess two years is impressive by Android standards, but even that doesn't stack up to iOS support. Not only that but you have no way of knowing in advance if your phone will or will not be supported (unless you get a Nexus device, apparently). The fact that you got a phone that had decent support doesn't negate that point, because you didn't know how much support it would get in advance. Is this concept too difficult for you?

IOS has never been better, it doesn't have one feature that Android doesn't has, and it's lacking many that Android does have, Apple has even stolen a few things from Android. You can't even see the way Apple is taking advantage of you, BRB Thunderbolt, for no reason other than to make prior accessories obsolete. And let's not even get started on Apples unofficial slogan; "you're holding it wrong."
    Another baseless assumption. Brb getting mad over changing a dock connector that is a decade old. That is an eternity in tech years. A change was needed (along with nano-SIM, etc.) to create space to fit everything in while improving form factor and maintaining battery life. Believe it or not, a lot of people still want a thin, light phone. Granted, some people prefer a huge screen and a quad core and will sacrifice weight and thickness. That's fine, but iPhones do not cater to that crowd.

You're all about features. Enjoy your Kia packed with features while I drive my BMW. The analogy is similar except that the cost discrepancy isn't in the same league, so it's no wonder a lot of people try Android for all the "features", realize they hardly use any of them, and move on to the iPhone which gives them a better drive.

I see you're referring to the antennagate fiasco. If I remember correctly, dropped calls were no more frequent than any other phone, and in fact every cell phone has areas that affect reception when they are covered up. If a different company had made the exact phone, it would never have been an issue. Just like the idiots complaining about a purple haze in photos when they take pictures of the sun...yes, you get idiots on all platforms.

Congratulations, you're the frontrunner for the biggest retard prize. In all your posts, I have never seen you make a good point. Still waiting.

Great logic there. Another brilliant insight from your gifted mind

Oooooohhh, 7!! Covering the span of....wait for it....two years! brb releasing a new OS every month to sucker in gullible idiots like yourself. I guess two years is impressive by Android standards, but even that doesn't stack up to iOS support. Not only that but you have no way of knowing in advance if your phone will or will not be supported (unless you get a Nexus device, apparently). The fact that you got a phone that had decent support doesn't negate that point, because you didn't know how much support it would get in advance. Is this concept too difficult for you?

Another baseless assumption. Brb getting mad over changing a dock connector that is a decade old. That is an eternity in tech years. A change was needed (along with nano-SIM, etc.) to create space to fit everything in while improving form factor and maintaining battery life. Believe it or not, a lot of people still want a thin, light phone. Granted, some people prefer a huge screen and a quad core and will sacrifice weight and thickness. That's fine, but iPhones do not cater to that crowd.

You're all about features. Enjoy your Kia packed with features while I drive my BMW. The analogy is similar except that the cost discrepancy isn't in the same league, so it's no wonder a lot of people try Android for all the "features", realize they hardly use any of them, and move on to the iPhone which gives them a better drive.

I see you're referring to the antennagate fiasco. If I remember correctly, dropped calls were no more frequent than any other phone, and in fact every cell phone has areas that affect reception when they are covered up. If a different company had made the exact phone, it would never have been an issue. Just like the idiots complaining about a purple haze in photos when they take pictures of the sun...yes, you get idiots on all platforms.

Congratulations, you're the frontrunner for the biggest retard prize. In all your posts, I have never seen you make a good point. Still waiting.
    Sorry bro, the HTC Dream was the first development phone, it's still supported now, yes, with Jelly Bean.

BRB Thunderbolt is larger than microUSB, try again.

Antennagay, and no, search, turns out that's not the only screw up Apple gave their "you're holding it wrong" reply to.

Keep in mind, I've had more than one Iphone, the fact of the matter is, you're a tool, all IOS has is people like you, who are willing to take Steve Jobs' decaying dick up their ass with a smile.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys are all ***gots.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

Sorry bro, the HTC Dream was the first development phone, it's still supported now, yes, with Jelly Bean.

BRB Thunderbolt is larger than microUSB, try again.

Antennagay, and no, search, turns out that's not the only screw up Apple gave their "you're holding it wrong" reply to.

Keep in mind, I've had more than one Iphone, the fact of the matter is, you're a tool, all IOS has is people like you, who are willing to take Steve Jobs' decaying dick up their ass with a smile.
    Time for more education, I guess. I should really get paid for this. Lightning (not Thunderbolt) is smarter than micro-USB and has more future application. Apple doesn't follow the herd and take the easy way out - a lot of effort went into designing the Lightning connector. They are a forward thinking company - something Fandroids do not understand or expect. Will they make money out of new accessory licenses and cable sales? Sure, but that doesn't detract from the other reasons it was necessary.

“People keep asking why Apple didn’t opt for the micro-USB connector. The answer is simple: that connector isn’t smart enough. It has only 5 pins: +5V, Ground, 2 digital data pins, and a sense pin, so most of the dock connector functions wouldn’t work – only charging and syncing would. Also, the pins are so small that no current plug/connector manufacturer allows the 2A needed for iPad charging.”
    http://brockerhoff.net/blog/2012/09/13/boom-2/
    Last edited by EternallyMiscd; 12-05-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Time for more education, I guess. I should really get paid for this. Lightning (not Thunderbolt) is smarter than micro-USB and has more future application. Apple doesn't follow the herd and take the easy way out - a lot of effort went into designing the Lightning connector. They are a forward thinking company - something Fandroids do not understand or expect. Will they make money out of new accessory licenses and cable sales? Sure, but that doesn't detract from the other reasons it was necessary.

http://brockerhoff.net/blog/2012/09/13/boom-2/
    BS excuse, there's more than one Android that uses microUSB for charging, syncing, HD out among other things.

BS excuse, there's more than one Android that uses microUSB for charging, syncing, HD out among other things.
    Lol, you are hopeless. I would sure as hell hope microUSB can be used for charging and syncing since that's the reason it exists.

Lol, you are hopeless. I would sure as hell hope microUSB can be used for charging and syncing since that's the reason it exists.
    I like how you completely dodged how Thunderbolt would be better, I guess you enjoy handing money away. I also love how you pretend to be CEOing, when in reality, you're a no AVI having *******, probably a manlet too. Keep trying though, eventually you'll get one. BRB you can connect it either way, BRB worth $40+ dollars for that one feature.

autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nexus 4 wins on screen size, value
    iphone 5 wins on ecosystem and LTE

everything else is a draw, hardware specs never mean shiit

on the internet its cool to hate on Apple so its rare to find an objective viewpoint, personally I would have went for the unlocked nexus 4 and got the t-mobile prepaid just to save more cash in my pocket. however i'm on a family plan with my sister so i might as well used my 2 year upgrade on the iphone 5
    *sit beside hot girl first day and she drops the class crew*
    *girl at register smiles at me and i zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows crew*
    *only sound phone makes is low battery alert crew*
    *make eye contact with girl and get heart palpitation crew*
    *order pizza and lower money in a bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*
    *thinking about giving it all up to be a monk crew*

I like how you completely dodged how Thunderbolt would be better, I guess you enjoy handing money away. I also love how you pretend to be CEOing, when in reality, you're a no AVI having *******, probably a manlet too. Keep trying though, eventually you'll get one. BRB you can connect it either way, BRB worth $40+ dollars for that one feature.
    If you can't figure it out yourself, I guess I have to tell you. The Lightning port is designed so that it can be compatible with USB 3 in the future without changing it again. Could also possibly be compatible with Thunderbolt. Both not the case with microUSB or microUSB 2. The upcoming microUSB 3 would be able to handle USB 3 but that would require new cables anyway. Switching to microUSB would render existing iOS accessories obsolete as well, so why not go with the best option for the present (reversible, more durable) and future (USB 3/Thunderbolt compatibility)? Quite logical if you were capable of rational thought. And yes, they make a little money along the way as well. Consumers are more than happy to pay for the added convenience, so what's the problem? Newsflash - all businesses exist to make money. What do you spend your money on, protein powder?

You know why I don't have an AVI? Because I'm not a sheep and don't particularly feel like spending time to upload a picture that thousands of teenage boys are going to stare at. *******? Sounds like yourself. Compared to your 254lbs, I sure am a manlet. I don't pretend to be CEOing but I'm quite sure I'm a lot more successful than you are. I posted spoon pics of a couple of my trading accounts a while back when I got called out to prove that I'm an AAPL investor. Sounds like you're getting a little jealous. I understand...every post of yours is effortlessly shat upon. You are intellectually inferior to myself and to most people on this planet. Sorry, bud.

If you can't figure it out yourself, I guess I have to tell you. The Lightning port is designed so that it can be compatible with USB 3 in the future without changing it again. Could also possibly be compatible with Thunderbolt. Both not the case with microUSB or microUSB 2. The upcoming microUSB 3 would be able to handle USB 3 but that would require new cables anyway.

You know why I don't have an AVI? Because I'm not a sheep and don't particularly feel like spending time to upload a picture that thousands of teenage boys are going to stare at. *******? Sounds like yourself. Compared to your 254lbs, I sure am a manlet. I don't pretend to be CEOing but I'm quite sure I'm a lot more successful than you are. I posted spoon pics of a couple of my trading accounts a while back when I got called out to prove that I'm an AAPL investor. Sounds like you're getting a little jealous. I understand...every post of yours is effortlessly shat upon. You are intellectually inferior to myself and to most people on this planet. Sorry, bud.
    Wait, so why didn't they just go with microUSB 3, you fail again. And sure you're more successful than I am, it's the internet. I can fly, that's how I get to school and to work.

Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    havent seen the nexus 4, but if its android it could be a little confusing, but the "i" range of apple products are usually very easy to use. But what eatingpancakes said, you probably wont go wrong with either of them.

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what a bunch of dorks up in this thread. Arguing over meaningless sh!t. Do you ppl get all heated and rage when you see ppl with iphones? These holiday family get togethers must want a lot of you to commit suicide.

SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, I just rooted and flashed a new ROM on my Galaxy Note 2. Even with the stock firmare, the note 2 was definitely definitely a huge upgrade over my iphone. But now, it's no contest. I will forever be an android user.

Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000) Thumper. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Apollo 13 View Post
    what a bunch of dorks up in this thread. Arguing over meaningless sh!t. Do you ppl get all heated and rage when you see ppl with iphones? These holiday family get togethers must want a lot of you to commit suicide.

I honestly think EternallyMisced dies a little inside every time he sees someone not using an iphone. Oh and I knew you had to be trolling in this section. I saw you not two weeks ago arguing in these threads all the time, and now you make this post...lol
    *Only post when drunk crew*

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thumper. View Post
    I honestly think EternallyMisced dies a little inside every time he sees someone not using an iphone. Oh and I knew you had to be trolling in this section. I saw you not two weeks ago arguing in these threads all the time, and now you make this post...lol
    you've seen me here making post a few weeks ago, but you don't see me in here constantly bashing and defending Android or Apple. EternallyMisced defends apple products because he has money invested into them and even makes intelligent post with out all the name calling, but you have green avatar dude and others bashing him or anyone else that likes Apple products calling them names and even arguing against sources and graphs.

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Apollo 13 View Post
    Lol! This iOS vs Android thread never fail to start a war like this. Its entertaining and annoying reading it.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816