Some of you may know my story so far... but to those who dont, here is the rundown:
- married gf of 4 years
- married for 2 years
- she went abroad as a working student
- wrote her letters EVERYDAY(not emails, real letters) so she wont feel bad
- all the while, was just cheating on me
- called me not good looking/successful enough so who am I to complain
- in-laws(her mom, uncle, aunt) attacked me verbally for raging at her for her slootiness & for cutting funds
- suicidal; didnt work for 3 months
- took all help from family and a certain friend to stop me from killing myself/depression
Lately, shes been calling me again, I dont know how she got my new number, I presume a family member or friend of mine betrayed me and want us back together. She keeps begging me back, she said she is sorry for making me feel lower than who I am. She said she will do anything to make things right and would even be my slave. I told her I got nothing for her, and forgiving her is not something I am ready to give yet. I told her to be happy and I hope she will be with another so she can stop bothering me.
She said she just feels emotional cuz its our anniversary month, and if I wont accept her back, she will try again on our anniversary month next year. She keeps texting A LOT of sweet words and apologies. On anniversary day, she asked if I will greet her, I said she should be thankful that Im even communicating with her. 2 weeks after that, her bday, I didnt even greet.
Now, her aunt(another aunt, who was neutral during the breakup), is contacting me again. I pretty much ignored her FB messages and texts cuz I dont want anything to do with my cheating wife's family. Good ones or bad. So what do Misc? Should I atleast acknowledge and talk to her aunt(who is just a couple of years older than her, 28 I think), afterall, she was neutral back then, and even gave advice and talked to me, and didnt side with the evil in-laws. And I admit, there is a bittersweet moments when I text/email my wife. We have known eachother since 2004. So say whatever we want, there is always that lingering feeling from the past.
-Wife in another part of the world started to contact me again.
-Being sweet, and very apologetic
-I said I have nothing for her
-She said she will try again next year on our anniversary month
-Didnt greet her on anniversary nor her birthday
-Her neutral aunt now trying to talk to me, but I ignored her
- Should I atleast talk to aunt who helped me in a way back then or should I continue ignoring for my sake?
- Did I do right not giving a chance to my wife when afterall, who is perfect? She screwed up and she is sorry for it. Plus - she will be my slave for life, whatever I want she will do she says.
- Wat do?