Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Creatine doesn't work for me?

I have been taken creatine for about 6 months. yet I never feel a difference when I stop taking it. The only time I ever felt creatine giving me anything, was I tried a loading phase of 20g a day, it made me sweat like crazy at the gym. Besides that I noticed not difference.

I hear creatine is so good for you, and I want to get the benefits of it. Am I doing something wrong?

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What effects do you expect from it?

I think people overestimate the benefits of creatine, which is why they never "feel" anything from it.

One possibility, although unlikely, is if you have a diet high in red meats, and you already saturated yourself through your diet.

Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    What effects do you expect from it?

I think people overestimate the benefits of creatine, which is why they never "feel" anything from it.

One possibility, although unlikely, is if you have a diet high in red meats, and you already saturated yourself through your diet.
    You would have to eat 1lb of raw fish (around that much) to saturate creatine levels through diet.

If you were a Monohydrate non-responder (odd , but can happen) try Magnesium Creatine Chelate...neither of them need a loading phase (yes Mono doesn't need a loading phase either) and you should dose either of them at 3g per day...unless you were a 250+ lb , then I would say go for 5g lol...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

celorza [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    www.********.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions
    https://twitter.com/snsonline

Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition One Product at a Time

ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElliotGains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The sweating with high creatine dose is probably due to dehydration, and when you stop taking creatine it usually takes a few weeks before it's depleted out of your muscles, by which time you would've made more gains and are back at where you were before you stopped supplementing it.

Just take 5g a day as long as you're lifting and forget that you're even taking it. You're probably just being impatient, this is creatine not d-bol you're taking. Just lift your weights, eat your good and have your rest.

Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celorza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ElliotGains View Post
    The sweating with high creatine dose is probably due to dehydration, and when you stop taking creatine it usually takes a few weeks before it's depleted out of your muscles, by which time you would've made more gains and are back at where you were before you stopped supplementing it.

Just take 5g a day as long as you're lifting and forget that you're even taking it. You're probably just being impatient, this is creatine not d-bol you're taking. Just lift your weights, eat your good and have your rest.
    3g , four times a week is all that's needed not 5g. Kudos though, it is indeed not something that will blow you up like people think...they forget the basic things lie in the diet, the resting patterns and the training...there is no "miracle" pill or powder.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

celorza [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    www.********.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions
    https://twitter.com/snsonline

Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition One Product at a Time

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    3g , four times a week is all that's needed not 5g. Kudos though, it is indeed not something that will blow you up like people think...they forget the basic things lie in the diet, the resting patterns and the training...there is no "miracle" pill or powder.
    Nice I am using Scream right now as my pre workout which has 3g of creapure, and workout 4 times a week. So thats good.

As for whoever said I am being impatient, I am just thinking that I take something and notice no effects from it. Feels like wasting money.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Faust24 View Post
    As for whoever said I am being impatient, I am just thinking that I take something and notice no effects from it. Feels like wasting money.
    Creatine isn't really something where you'll be like....new pr's! etc etc....over time it will add a couple of lbs to your weight and to your lifts.