AK159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AK159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AK159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AK159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AK159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AK159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AK159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Another Girl Problem Thread.

Yes I realize there is a sticky but I thought I'd get better answers if I posted a thread.

Basically, I was getting pretty close with this girl I know. She's in a few of my classes and we've hung out a couple times.
    I really liked her but I hesitated too much and missed my chance and got friendzoned.

What do I do? How can I make her interested again?

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AK159 View Post
    Yes I realize there is a sticky but I thought I'd get better answers if I posted a thread.

Basically, I was getting pretty close with this girl I know. She's in a few of my classes and we've hung out a couple times.
    I really liked her but I hesitated too much and missed my chance and got friendzoned.

Stay in the friendzone and white knight all day. Eventually, she will realize that all those jerk fuks aren't as good as you.
    Being friendzoned isn't as bad as people make it.. It's like a second chance and an extension on that second chance. Work at it and you will get there if she is worth it.. Otherwise drop it and focus on something else.
    NGU

DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AK159 View Post

Idk why but in my mind I feel like if you stopped talking to her for like a month and got close again you'd have a chance... like she'd see you differently.

Anyways, either do something or leave cuz you'll be wasting your time. Make a move or tell her...if she goes for it you profit.... if she doesn't it'll probably mess up the friendship (but who needs that)...you move on to the next sloot

I should listen to my own advice lmao.. goodluck bro.

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    phuck u and this thread

whatever happen to posting pics????
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    phuck u and this thread

whatever happen to posting pics????
    word^