24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'8", 185 lbs
    Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Santoryu87's BodySpace

Guys!!!! i need your help how to lose fat and reshape my body?

Hey guys what's up... i'm 25 yrs old and throughout my entire life i been fat and technically according to my BF% still am. Ever since i was a kid i was big and while in my teens i got up to 280 pounds (my heaviest) and from there on i've always yo-yo dieted and lost weight and gain some back etc..

Now here i am as a young adult and i started dieting back in July 2012 out of "love" (didn't work out she went back to the ex) but w/e lol.

I started at 231 and i'm down to 185 but even tho i currently weight 185 my BF% is still in the mid 20s

My diet is the following

Breakfast : 25-30g of protein with water
    Lunch : Half pound of chicken breast grilled with onions
    Dinner : Same as lunch
    Pre workout : 4 BCAA Pills, 30g whey protein with water
    Post workout : 4 BCAA pills, 30-40g Whey protein with water

My workout consist of Lifting Heavy on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
    targetting the Biceps,Triceps,Back,Shoulders,Chest,Legs

And Cardio mainly on the Stairmaster and threadmill on Tuesday, and Thursday.

My question is... is my diet ok? how would you guys go about to slowly lose body fat and reshape the body mainly the stomach area as much as possible without having to go thru surgery???

I'm very self conscience because of the way my stomach looks... to a point that i've let sex opportunities go to waste and decide not to show up or not to date because the thought of getting naked in front of a girl terrifies me.

I couldn't upload images for some reason but please check out my profile and go to my picture gallery and check them out there and give me some advice.

When i'm laying down my stomach seems pretty normal but when i stand up it looks horrible... From looking at the pictures do you think i still have a lot of fat in the stomach area causing it to look the way it looks? or is it purely skin?

Last but not least... Is there any hope for me without going under the knife??

I'm still a virgin at 25 because of me being self conscience lol i wonder if a girl would be disgusted by my stomach

Stats: 5'11", 330 lbs
    itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000) itsbeentoolong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit itsbeentoolong's BodySpace
    I feel you and almost in the same boat. Hang in there and so will I.

Stats: 6'2"
    ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThySparticus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ThySparticus's BodySpace
    Seems like you're eating too little and with the fast weight loss with that it becomes hard for the skin to keep up with your changing weight.

Start eating more, go to the stickies find your maintenance than calculate your macros.

For the loose skin its tough but you'll most likely have to get surgery to fully fix it. Though that doesn't mean its a lost cause, you can reduce the loose skin by losing weight at a more moderate rate. You can fill out the skin a bit by continuing to lift. Drink an appropriate amount of water per day (hydration is important for the skin) and generally when you reach low bf levels and maintain it for a bit that in it self will help reduce the loose skin. At the end of the day just remember you'll look better being lean with loose skin than being fat without it. Good luck
    Start now, everyday you wait is a day you'll regret.

Stats: 6'3", 222 lbs
    Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Znik's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Santoryu87 View Post
    I'm very self conscience because of the way my stomach looks... to a point that i've let sex opportunities go to waste and decide not to show up or not to date because the thought of getting naked in front of a girl terrifies me.
    When i'm laying down my stomach seems pretty normal but when i stand up it looks horrible... From looking at the pictures do you think i still have a lot of fat in the stomach area causing it to look the way it looks? or is it purely skin?

Last but not least... Is there any hope for me without going under the knife??

I'm still a virgin at 25 because of me being self conscience lol i wonder if a girl would be disgusted by my stomach
    I understand you on the stomach aspect, I got alot of loose skin myself and 200% self concious about it.
    But a few bright sides of it: There seems to still be alot of fat in your stomach especially subacutanous fat, keep losing the weight it will look 100x better with the fat gone, and if you are lucky over time the skin will snap back. You might need surgery but it depends on genetics, once you get low bf% leave it a year or so and see how it turns out.

Once the fat is gone you will look good standing up and loose skin flap will probably be covered by boxer/trousers. I got a 4pack/fuzzy 6pack even though I got loose skin hanging from my ribcage and to the end of belly when bent over, dun look so good bent over but looks great standing straight. So keep at the weight loss and keep lifting weights, and see how it looks at lower bf%

Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Santoryu87 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    I understand you on the stomach aspect, I got alot of loose skin myself and 200% self concious about it.
    But a few bright sides of it: There seems to still be alot of fat in your stomach especially subacutanous fat, keep losing the weight it will look 100x better with the fat gone, and if you are lucky over time the skin will snap back. You might need surgery but it depends on genetics, once you get low bf% leave it a year or so and see how it turns out.

Once the fat is gone you will look good standing up and loose skin flap will probably be covered by boxer/trousers. I got a 4pack/fuzzy 6pack even though I got loose skin hanging from my ribcage and to the end of belly when bent over, dun look so good bent over but looks great standing straight. So keep at the weight loss and keep lifting weights, and see how it looks at lower bf%
    Thx for the advice bro... you seemed to have been in the same boat i'm in.
    How was your diet? do you agree with the other posts saying that i'm eating too little? I'm consuming maybe 900-1,200 cals daily... But my problem is if i eat too little i lose more than the recommended amount of weight per week which is bad for my skin... and if i eat more calories or simply add carbs to my diet coming from the Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein or from veggies i seem to stall completely on the weight loss which freaks me out.

I've been wanting to buy a pot to cook steamed brown rice but at the same time i'm wondering if it's going to stall me... do you advice eating such things? i try to consume around 10g carbs a day and they only come from the scoop of protein i take... the result is i feel like crap in the gym sometimes like a sloth with no energy at all. I don't care how long it takes i just want to find a simple plan and stick to it and slowly lose all my body fat

I was thinking eat the same meals monday-saturday..

Chicken breast with 1/3 cup brown rice and broccoli

And take sunday off to maybe have a cheat meal? you think that will work? also what's the best exercise to lose body fat overall? Ever since i started lifting i been slacking on the cardio which in turn slowed down my weight loss dramatically

Originally Posted by ThySparticus View Post
    Seems like you're eating too little and with the fast weight loss with that it becomes hard for the skin to keep up with your changing weight.

Start eating more, go to the stickies find your maintenance than calculate your macros.

For the loose skin its tough but you'll most likely have to get surgery to fully fix it. Though that doesn't mean its a lost cause, you can reduce the loose skin by losing weight at a more moderate rate. You can fill out the skin a bit by continuing to lift. Drink an appropriate amount of water per day (hydration is important for the skin) and generally when you reach low bf levels and maintain it for a bit that in it self will help reduce the loose skin. At the end of the day just remember you'll look better being lean with loose skin than being fat without it. Good luck
    Thanks for the advice... yeah i also feel like i may be eating too little but the funny thing is even by eating what i'm currently taking in i'm not losing any weight anymore. I've noticed that the only way i can lose a few pounds is if i literally starve by eating only a chicken breast a day with water and nothing else for a whole week. If i add some healthy carbs from veggies or brown rice or simply take whey protein like i'm currently taking it stalls the crap out of my weight loss

Honestly a little loose skin wouldn't be a big deal to me as long as i can lift my shirt in the end and have a normal looking stomach with a normal looking belly button even if i have no six pack lol.

But my stomach looks so ugly that sometimes i wonder if i'll ever accomplish looking "normal" again.

Stats: 6'3", 222 lbs
    Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Znik's BodySpace
    Theres no "best" exercise to lose body fat, calorie deficit is what does that. 900-1200 cals seems quite low, im cutting at approx 2000 calories (but i do alot of cardio to be able to eat more)
    Have you tried eating more , and sticking to it for a week or two ? Initial stall from eating more carbs etc. can simply be water retention, could take a little while to calm down. There seems to be a lack of fat in your diet ?

Really recommend reading up on the nutrition stickies here and study em, calculate tdee etc. and work from that, hitting your macros is pretty important. The lack of energy in gym is probably 90% related to your diet, no carbs and no fat can leave you with fatigue. The most important thing to learn is that there is no good or bad food, its the calories and daily macros that are important.
    You need to find a diet you can live with, preferebly for a long time. I like to give my meals alot of variations so I dont get tired of eating the same thing over and over.

So my advice: Read stickies, start counting calories and get your daily macros (prot,fat,carbs) and work from there. You might get some increased water retention by doing so, but stick with it for a week or two and see how it goes. If weight loss stalls for a long period , cut some more calories. Getting a proper diet can in time give you alot more energy in the gym which you seem to lack.

Stats: 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 21
    Driko70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Driko70's BodySpace
    I agree with what the above poster said. Reading the stickies alone should give you a lot better idea of how weight is actually lost. Its simple math. You consume less than you burn in a day and you will lose weight. I also think if you are actually taking in 900-1200 calories that is really too low, but you may not be calculating your calories correctly. Make sure you get in the habbit of weighing your food with a kitchen scale. If you don't already have myfitnesspal its a great app that is a tool to help you calculate calories. I was at my max 260. I am about 190 now. You really want to take your time with weight loss and even gaining. Moderation is key with everything. If you are burning 300-500 calories more a day than you are taking in you will burn about a lb a week. Scales can be innacurate and you are probably weighing yourself too much. Read the stickies invest in a good kitchen scale. Weigh yourself at the same time/day each week; ideally after you go to the bathroom in the morning (water weight/retention depending on your sodium intake) can make a really big difference in your weight. Do the math and trust in your diet, but dont rush this if you want to be in it for the long haul which I believe you do then you should develop good habbits that will last the rest of your life not resulting to extreme unrealistic dieting or expectations. If you have myfitnesspal you can add me on there or you can PM me here if you ever need motivation or have any questions. I'm not super experienced, but I have come a long way so I'd be glad to help if I can. Good luck!