PacoSG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Weight gainers to burn fat?

Hi guys,

I'm new and my first question is if I start to take weight gainers carbs supplement, will it help me get rid off this very soft belly fat that jiggles as soon as I move??

I have been training hard 5/6 times a week and eating healthy for a year, I lost a great amount of kilos (70 to 60).

I was not obese, but I did not have any muscle I guess, only body fat. In the past I was 85kg for 1m74. I am already happy about losing that much.

However, since I have been to the gum every day and being healthy with my diet, I wax excepting to get more muscles and burn more belly fat. This jingling fat pisses me off. I have discussed with several personal coach and none of the program has been really efficient. I can feel abs, toner muscle, but I am really skinny now with belly fat.

Since I had a break of one month off the gym, I decided to go back.

I will appreciate your help to reach my goals.

My supplements
    Hydrowhey
    Optimen vitamins
    Glycomaize

Couple of my mate told me I should take high intake of carbs. I am not sure and I am worried that I will gain without loosing the fat.

Past supp: animal stak

My workout
    Day 1 chest/biceps
    Day 2 legs/core
    Day 3 break
    Day 4 back/triceps
    Day 5 shoulders/forearms/core
    Day 6 cardio
    Day 7 break

Thank you for help

Registered User noaddedhormones's Avatar
    noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) noaddedhormones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PacoSG View Post
    Thank you for help
    read nutrition stickies and learn basics/ thread
    OL R&D
    NoChit

On my way to fitness town NeedToFlexMore's Avatar
    NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedToFlexMore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It can take you a year to shed the last pounds of fat.

Understand the nutrition facts and decide if you are bulking or cutting. It is one or the other, unless you want slow results.

Originally Posted by NeedToFlexMore View Post
    It can take you a year to shed the last pounds of fat.

Understand the nutrition facts and decide if you are bulking or cutting. It is one or the other, unless you want slow results.
    Ok. I am already starting to read.
    I'm skinny so it seems that I need to bulk. But I feel I have not finished cutting.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Starting with a core diet is what you need to read up on, check out this link for some good info.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1703981&page=1
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Starting with a core diet is what you need to read up on, check out this link for some good info.
    All this info are basic. I know pretty much that and I am still confused about what to eat with this skinny body and fat belly.