Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lajoo View Post
    If you always train at a high rep range your fibers have converted to 2A,therefore there is no reason to train at a lower rep range.With that said,explain the difference between the maximal effort of a 10RM and a 5RM?
    There is no evidence that 2B fibers can under any circumstances convert into type 2A fibers. There is evidence that some of the myosin heavy chains can morph into faster contracting elements, but thats a ridiculously advanced and poorly understood topic.

5 reps is the difference.

Originally Posted by DerekEt View Post
    This is a good video. People tell me I am overtraining because I do Full body 3-4x a week; it's hilarious. They haven't a clue what overtraining is. Then you have people like this joker who thinks his Chest/Bicep routine is super intense and that it's necessary to train 4 hours a day 6 days a week LOL. I bet he is benching 185.

Lego, I am stuck at 290x8 bench/265x9 incline and trying to get it up, if I don't break a PR today I may message you lmao.
    thanks man.

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    There is no evidence that 2B fibers can under any circumstances convert into type 2A fibers. There is evidence that some of the myosin heavy chains can morph into faster contracting elements, but thats a ridiculously advanced and poorly understood topic.
    Where are you getting this information? Schooling?

Any books/textbooks/websites on the subject you could recommend reading?

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you always train at a high rep range your fibers have converted to 2A,therefore there is no reason to train at a lower rep range.With that said,explain the difference between the maximal effort of a 10RM and a 5RM?
    You learn to recruit more neurons and create new pathways in the 1-3 and 3-5 rep range. not sure if srs?

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the ability to utilise the oxidative cycle increases due to the specific type of endurance training,thats why marathon runners contain a lot of 2A fibers and olympic lifters or 100m runners contain a lot of 2B fibers.Yes part of it is due to genetics, the rest training.
    The limits of the body and mind are unknown to most people.

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You learn to recruit more neurons and create new pathways in the 1-3 and 3-5 rep range. not sure if srs?
    You don't need to train in 1-3 rep range if hypertrophy is your goal.Effort is definitely high but time under tension and fatigue elements are not optimal for hypertrophy.

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't need to train in 1-3 rep range if hypertrophy is your goal.Effort is definitely high but time under tension and fatigue elements are not optimal for hypertrophy.
    5/3/1 is not optimal for hypertrophy. Why are you doing it? DC sucks too compared to what has been proven for years to work effectively as well. Why are you doing it? J/C.

Also, I don't know if you know this...but you can train in the 3-5 rep range....and 8-12 rep range...and 15-20 rep range...

at the same time

zo0000mmgggg

5/3/1 is not optimal for hypertrophy. Why are you doing it? DC sucks too compared to what has been proven for years to work effectively as well. Why are you doing it? J/C.

Also, I don't know if you know this...but you can train in the 3-5 rep range....and 8-12 rep range...and 15-20 rep range...

at the same time

zo0000mmgggg
    I'm not doing 5/3/1 or DC anymore.My goal was strength but that changed so now i'm doing a hypertrophy program.

There is no reason to train in different rep ranges, your body can only adapt to one set of stimuli,it can not switch between different adaptations at will.Doing one set of 8 and another set of 12 is the same as doing a set of 10. Again there is no reason to train in the lower rep range if you're training specifically for hypertrophy.

Also please explain why DC sucks?

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kahldris View Post
    Where are you getting this information? Schooling?

Any books/textbooks/websites on the subject you could recommend reading?
    That tidbit comes from Supertraining

the ability to utilise the oxidative cycle increases due to the specific type of endurance training,thats why marathon runners contain a lot of 2A fibers and olympic lifters or 100m runners contain a lot of 2B fibers.Yes part of it is due to genetics, the rest training.
    Seriously, what are you talking about?

everybody contains "alot" of 2A and 2B fibers.

There still is no evidence you can change a type A to a type B or vice versa.

I'm not doing 5/3/1 or DC anymore.My goal was strength but that changed so now i'm doing a hypertrophy program.

There is no reason to train in different rep ranges, your body can only adapt to one set of stimuli,it can not switch between different adaptations at will.Doing one set of 8 and another set of 12 is the same as doing a set of 10. Again there is no reason to train in the lower rep range if you're training specifically for hypertrophy.

Also please explain why DC sucks?
    Ok.

Seriously, stop spewing your nonsense, it's hilarious. You don't even have anything to Back it up. Your mind is full of bro-science, take an anatomy class at college or something.

Seriously.....

You need either the 1-3 rep range or to train to failure in order to train the largest motor units, so actually, you do need the 1-3 rep range for "optimal" hypertrophy.

Seriously.....

You need either the 1-3 rep range or to train to failure in order to train the largest motor units, so actually, you do need the 1-3 rep range for "optimal" hypertrophy.
    As your muscles start to fatigue towards the end of a set your nervous system calls the high threshold motor units into action. Any set taken close enough to failure recruits all available motor units.

As your muscles start to fatigue towards the end of a set your nervous system calls the high threshold motor units into action. Any set taken close enough to failure recruits all available motor units.
    but relative intensity is important for hypertrophy. In order to get adequate work for the largest motor neurons, then several sets to failure in the 70%+ range is needed, or 1 set in the 1-3 rep range. The sets to failure will have a greater standing effect on fatiguing you for the rest of your workout if you use them as a substitute for the heavy work.

The biggest take away point is that hypertrophy work for strength training and strength training for hypertrophy are "optimal" when included properly.

Ok.

Seriously, stop spewing your nonsense, it's hilarious. You don't even have anything to Back it up. Your mind is full of bro-science, take an anatomy class at college or something.
    I liked you more when you were claiming you had 20 inch arms,ethan lool

but relative intensity is important for hypertrophy. In order to get adequate work for the largest motor neurons, then several sets to failure in the 70%+ range is needed, or 1 set in the 1-3 rep range. The sets to failure will have a greater standing effect on fatiguing you for the rest of your workout if you use them as a substitute for the heavy work.

The biggest take away point is that hypertrophy work for strength training and strength training for hypertrophy are "optimal" when included properly.
    Effort is not the only factor here, fatigue and time under tension are as important. We also know that volume is directly correlated with hypertrophy, which you can't include optimally if you're training in the 1-3 range.

I personally use 1 set using my 10RM and then several sets rest-pausing to increase the volume. This way i stay close to failure and take advantage of RE(repetitive effort).

I'm off to the gym right now,i'll answer when i come back.

Effort is not the only factor here, fatigue and time under tension are as important. We also know that volume is directly correlated with hypertrophy, which you can't include optimally if you're training in the 1-3 range.

I personally use 1 set using my 10RM and then several sets rest-pausing to increase the volume. This way i stay close to failure and take advantage of RE(repetitive effort).

I'm off to the gym right now,i'll answer when i come back.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say since you keep changing it up, but heres a list

1. 1-3 rep range will lead to more strength ------> more weight when you doing your hypertrophy sets -----> more gains

2. 1-3 rep range more intermuscular coordination ---- more weight when you doing your hypertrophy sets -----> more gains

3. Increase tolerance for weightlifting ----> more weight when you doing your hypertrophy sets -----> more gains

4. Great marker of gym progress overall whereas higher rep maxes can be deceiving.

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It probably has at least a little bit to do with the fact that I don't train them.
    why not?
    they ruin your physique imo. makes it look like you don't even train legs if you were wearing shorts

I'm not sure what you're trying to say since you keep changing it up, but heres a list

1. 1-3 rep range will lead to more strength ------> more weight when you doing your hypertrophy sets -----> more gains

2. 1-3 rep range more intermuscular coordination ---- more weight when you doing your hypertrophy sets -----> more gains

3. Increase tolerance for weightlifting ----> more weight when you doing your hypertrophy sets -----> more gains

4. Great marker of gym progress overall whereas higher rep maxes can be deceiving.

^ all of this. I like to keep it more in the ~3-5 IMO(~90-85%) ; always doing 1-3 (~100-90%) leaves a lot of room for injury and there isn't really a big difference between using a 1-3RM versus 3-5RM =((((((((((((((

Originally Posted by Mattash2g View Post
    why not?
    they ruin your physique imo. makes it look like you don't even train legs if you were wearing shorts
    fatiguing them throws off my squat form.

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

There still is no evidence you can change a type A to a type B or vice versa.
    I'm quite sure there is. My teachers seems convince it is possible.

Through proper training and a lot of time Fiber type 1 can switch to type II, and type II can switch to IIx
    And vice versa

Cells modify their energy systems, the size of the motor-unit and the contains of the cell also change (more sarcomeres, more glycogen, more mitochondrias, etc.). Well...that's what I've learned.

LOLLLL WHAT!?

BRB you can't strength training AND improve your cardio
    BRB you can't improve your explosiveness AND build bigger muscles
    BRB you can't get stronger AND bigger
    BRB you can't get bigger AND more endurant
    brb brb

my mind is blown...where the hell did you get that from!?!?

Seriously.....

There is no much difference between a 3RM or a 5RM as for fiber recruitement I believe.

I dont agree that you have to train in 1-3 rep range for optimal hypertrophy.

The same muscles fibers (type IIx) can be recruited through higher rep range (thus better fatigue and TUT stimulus) with 5-10 rep range.

BTW, op, cliffs of your vids?
    Last edited by Saintsqc; 12-01-2012 at 09:31 AM.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

Originally Posted by Saintsqc View Post
    I'm quite sure there is. My teachers seems convince it is possible. It hasn't been demonstrated that it can yet. Its in the same token as hyperplasia right now, it probably happens to an extent, but there is no hard evidence yet

Through proper training and a lot of time Fiber type 1 can switch to type II, and type II can switch to IIx
    And vice versa Its more a matter of the molecular make up of the myosin heavy chains and different elements surrounding the actin. These will take presidence over fiber type change in terms of importance. Its important to note that I didn't deny that its possible that fiber type change occurs I was challenging the notion that it was significantly relevant. More importantly "all your fibers are 2A now" isn't a scenario that happens like that guy said

Cells modify their energy systems, the size of the motor-unit and the contains of the cell also change (more sarcomeres, more glycogen, more mitochondrias, etc.). Well...that's what I've learned. The size of the motor unit does not change, because theoretically, in the absence of hyperplasia, all fibers should already be innervated

LOLLLL WHAT!?

brb brb

There is no much difference between a 3RM or a 5RM as for fiber recruitement I believe. There is a huge difference if they aren't to failure sets. If its to failure, then its pretty similar. A 3 rep set @ 90% that isn't to failure will recruit more units than a 5RM @ 85% that also isn't to failure. Its a matter of requiring near maximal force when it isn't about fatigue

I dont agree you have to train in 1-3 rep range for optimal hypertrophy.

The same muscles fibers (type IIx) can be recruited through higher rep range (thus better fatigue and TUT stimulus) with 5-10 rep range.
    Anyway, this is way beyond the scope of my target audience, haha.

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It hasn't been demonstrated that it can yet. Its in the same token as hyperplasia right now, it probably happens to an extent, but there is no hard evidence yet
    Our teacher told us about a study did by Bouchard (from Genetics and skeletal muscle phenotype). They did a biopsy on monozygote twins (same genetics) and their muscle type % is different.
    Also, on sedentaries people, type II and IIx is much more important. In contrary, endurance athletes have much higher type I fibers.
    Also, if you do a biopsy of the legs of a paraplegic, you will find a lot more Type II and type IIx fibers. There is something like 20 to 0% of type I if I recall correctly in paraplegic's legs.

There might not have hard evidences, but I think changes in fibers type is likely possible.

The size of the motor unit does not change, because theoretically, in the absence of hyperplasia, all fibers should already be innervated
    I thought fibers innervation can be modified? I know all fibers should be innervated, but I thought the size of motor units can be adapted.

There is a huge difference if they aren't to failure sets. If its to failure, then its pretty similar. A 3 rep set @ 90% that isn't to failure will recruit more units than a 5RM @ 85% that also isn't to failure. Its a matter of requiring near maximal force when it isn't about fatigue
    Oh! Yeah, I was talking about to failure sets
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Our teacher told us about a study did by Bouchard (from Genetics and skeletal muscle phenotype). They did a biopsy on monozygote twins (same genetics) and their muscle type % is different.
    Also, on sedentaries people, type II and IIx is much more important. In contrary, endurance athletes have much higher type I fibers.
    Also, if you do a biopsy of the legs of a paraplegic, you will find a lot more Type II and type IIx fibers. There is something like 20 to 0% of type I if I recall correctly in paraplegic's legs.

There might not have hard evidences, but I think changes in fibers type is likely possible.

I thought fibers innervation can be modified? I know all fibers should be innervated, but I thought the size of motor units can be adapted.

Oh! Yeah, I was talking about to failure sets
    To make a long story short, PhD's in any science will tend to present their viewpoint on the evidence as fact. Just because he tells you his views on something, doesn't mean its been proven yet.

There are a lot of small scale studies that suggest a lot of things, 2 studies used to support sacroplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy that are cited from Supertraining actually appear to support hyperplasia moreso than anything else.

I assume you're a kineseology or ES student.

To make a long story short, PhD's in any science will tend to present their viewpoint on the evidence as fact. Just because he tells you his views on something, doesn't mean its been proven yet.

There are a lot of small scale studies that suggest a lot of things, 2 studies used to support sacroplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy that are cited from Supertraining actually appear to support hyperplasia moreso than anything else.

I assume you're a kineseology or ES student.
    Your assumptions are right! Kin. student!

why?
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

Your assumptions are right! Kin. student!

why?
    I'm probably the only one nerdy enough to know about this stuff that isn't one of the two things I said.

1-If you train with a 10RM you will have a higher 10RM,training your 1-3 RM will also increase your 10RM but not as efficiently.
    2-Again if the set is to/around failure, all motor units are recruited.
    3-Actually you will build a higher tolerance working with higher rep ranges simply because you are able to train with more volume.
    4-An increase in 10RM is a good indicator for your progress,maybe not for your 1RM,It all comes down to what your goals are.

With that said, bodybuilders are the strongest in moderate rep ranges but get blown out when it comes down to 1 rep maxes when compared to powerlifters. Bodybuilders have bigger muscles, so its evident that you need to work in the moderate rep range to induce optimal hypertrophy.

LOLLLL WHAT!?

brb brb

You can,to a certain extent. Thats because most of the people are undertrained. But once you get to higher levels,you have to sacrifice one for the other(power and endurance that is). That is why you don't see marathon runners doing power work or Olympic weightlifters doing endurance work, it would hurt their performance if they do.
    Last edited by lajoo; 12-01-2012 at 02:34 PM.

You can,to a certain extent. Thats because most of the people are undertrained. But once you get to higher levels,you have to sacrifice one for the other(power and endurance that is). That is why you don't see marathon runners doing power work or Olympic weightlifters doing endurance work, it would hurt their performance if they do.
    I see olympic weightlifters doing endurance work...I dont know for marathon runner, I know none personnally.

But that's bull****, the body can adapt to more than one stimulus.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by V3lcity View Post
    Nah I train intense as ****-- supersets, negatives, etc.

Example of chest/biceps day:
    -3 sets Flat DB press, 80's, 90's, 100's - 12, 10, 8 reps (15-30 sec rest)
    -3 sets Incline DB press, 70's, 80's, 90's - 12, 10, 8 reps (15-30 sec rest)
    -4 sets chest flies w/ bands- 15, 12, 10, 8,
    -4 sets of chest dips all the way up and down (start out with 50 dips, usually lowers to about 20) supersetted 20 reversegrip pull-ups all the way up and down
    -3 sets barbell curls supersetted with diamond pushups til failure (easily get 50-70 on first set)
    -2 sets incline db curls
    -2 sets incline hammer db curls
    -2 sets curls with bands

Barely rest between sets and when I do its like 30 seconds between different exercises or like a minute for supersetted exercises

Usually dead by then, if not i burnout on random ****, and then hit treadmill for 15 min (8 mph)

and in addition to that I have my boxing/muaythai classes like two hours after my gym sesh

srs
    Lol, that's not intense. Train with your true 3RM's for sometime[3-4 weeks] and then see how you feel.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    great video, i enjoyed it

subbed too

keep it up !

Here you go,took a bit of time:

http://ptjournal.apta.org/content/81/11/1810.full
    http://www.athleticquickness.com/page.asp?page_id=20
    http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/muscletyping.html
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8874405
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2935514
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1420221
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9578383
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9002237
    http://www.jappl.org/content/98/6/2191.full

YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    (skip to 2:23 if you don't want to hear me rant about the goal of my videos)

many more like these to come.... maybe.
    Quality
    *Virginia Crew*

*1700lbs Total Crew*

Feel free to follow on IG @addygills