Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Body transformation 17 years old

In first picture its me some years ago
    In secont picture its me before start gym
    In 3-4 picture its me 1 month,1-5 ago. i work out just 4 months. no suppluments, just diet and studies

you can see another pictures of me on ******** or here.. Manuel Grin

)

Last edited by Nelvek; 11-30-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Resolutions has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mhm
    Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil. Psalm 23:4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be successful. - idgaf, this is just motivating

Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000) Max2728 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sexy downlight

nice work

SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Damnnn bro... if your 4 years old in the 1st pic you are a GIANT!!!

Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nelvek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SwoleNeck View Post
    Damnnn bro... if your 4 years old in the 1st pic you are a GIANT!!!
    hahaha my bad i wanted to write hahah ago haha

Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How's the Tour De France? also it's been more than 4 months
    •••Long Live Skilzzy Krew•••
    ---Hispanic Crew Member---

Originally Posted by Medinaaaa View Post
    ???

beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow bro i envy you on those abs.. currently on a builk!!!

Originally Posted by beef555 View Post
    wow bro i envy you on those abs.. currently on a builk!!!
    )

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Medinaaaa View Post
    Are you joking?
    Op is myspace ripped and you accuse of bike...

Nice Abs tho OP...add some mass and cut down and you'll look gooooooooodd!
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lookin ripped OP

oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    4 years ? gjdm

soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100) soulffs is not very well liked. (-100)
    155lbs? whats your height? just curious
    To achieve what others won't you have to do what others don't

Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why the hell some people are so lucky?

Breaking Big Barriers TGA Georgep93's Avatar
    Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish my genetics gifted me with abs from birth and a wider chest.

Looking decent, get working on shoulders though!
    When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe... then you'll be successful.

Instagram: @GeorgePFitness93 - Consistent persistency. That is the key.
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27cXR7wvyLZSCSMYkB2-fg

hey its me here can you like/comment/share my photo i want to win a competition thanks ! thanks for all your comments
    http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jollygenies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Nelvek View Post
    In first picture its me some years ago
    In secont picture its me before start gym
    In 3-4 picture its me 1 month,1-5 ago. i work out just 4 months. no suppluments, just diet and studies

you can see another pictures of me on ******** or here.. Manuel Grin

)

Luck batsard... You had a PERFECT base to start from. Great progress and keep it up

Originally Posted by jollygenies View Post
    Luck batsard... You had a PERFECT base to start from. Great progress and keep it up
    haha maybe! guys i want to win a competition like my picture and comment if you want it would be awesome!!!

http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater thanks
    Last edited by Nelvek; 12-01-2012 at 11:49 AM.

crazemass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you worked out for more than 4 months there is no way you can get that much muscle with just 4 months i call lies prolly took like 2-4 years

Originally Posted by crazemass View Post
    you worked out for more than 4 months there is no way you can get that much muscle with just 4 months i call lies prolly took like 2-4 years
    in pic one it was 4 years ago
    in pic 2 it was 4 month ago
    and in pic 3-4 it was last month.. i took 4 kg

JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow sicks gains brah!
    Showing off is the fool's idea of glory - Bruce Lee

Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Youngfranchi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job. Keep going.

ty guys even my personal trainer cant believe my gains they talking about me for going to competition

8 reps full hard
    no masterbation
    9 hours sleep
    diet
    cardio thasts all

cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look good, but you still have a long way to go. Arms are way too small. So are your delts. Doesnt look like you have any lats. Pics of legs?

The lighting in the first picture makes you look big, but in the seconds you just look slightly bigger than when you started. You still have alot of weight to gain if youre really 155.

Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cmzwirner View Post
    Look good, but you still have a long way to go. Arms are way too small. So are your delts. Doesnt look like you have any lats. Pics of legs?

The lighting in the first picture makes you look big, but in the seconds you just look slightly bigger than when you started. You still have alot of weight to gain if youre really 155.
    Surely you jest. If you're saying his arms are way too small, who are you trying to look like? Ronnie Coleman?

Nice work OP, what's your routine?
    105kgx6 ATG front squat
    185kgx2 DL

djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Awesome job bro! Now you got what you desereved!! Keep it hard!!!

Originally Posted by cmzwirner View Post

yep but delts and legs make you shorter

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    you look more muscular in photos 3-4.

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crazemass View Post
    You are retarded, please exit this thread with what dignity you have left.

Originally Posted by Nelvek View Post
    ty guys even my personal trainer cant believe my gains they talking about me for going to competition

8 reps full hard
    no masterbation
    9 hours sleep
    diet
    cardio thasts all
    LMFAO omg please make it stop. My abs hurt so badly. You just made my day

Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    You are retarded, please exit this thread with what dignity you have left.

LMFAO omg please make it stop. My abs hurt so badly. You just made my day
    haha yeah you have to stop masterbate