jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My new stack for my workout?

I've been doing Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength for a bit now and as I reach closer and closer to my goals

2.5 x Deadlift
    2 x Squat
    1 x Press
    1.5 x Bench
    1 x Power Clean

I decided to get some new supplements. I was only using protein before. What do you guys think?

Protein/Mass gainer - ON Pro Complex Gainer
    Preworkout/Nitric Oxide - Hemavol
    Beta-Alanine/BCAA - Purple Wraath
    Creatine - Con-Cret
    Glutamine - ON Glutamine Caps
    Multi - Orange Triad
    Fish Oil - Orange OxiMega

Is this a decent stack for a beginner?

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jester110 View Post
    I've been doing Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength for a bit now and as I reach closer and closer to my goals

2.5 x Deadlift
    2 x Squat
    1 x Press
    1.5 x Bench
    1 x Power Clean

I decided to get some new supplements. I was only using protein before. What do you guys think?

Creatine - Con-Cret
    Multi - Orange Triad

Nutrition Section look at stickies do you really need a gainer.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBiz1214 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty solid stack. Some will say lose the glutamine, but if you already got em go for it

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ♪ 2 or 3 of these things are not like the others. ♪

stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Preworkout/Nitric -hemavol
    Creatine - Con-Cret
    Multi - Orange Triad

These plus a good diet and maybe a protein powder +\- a stim pre with the hemavol
    "get your mouth guard out cause I am going in deeeep and dry"
    -400lb Gorilla

MFC

jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jester110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stevedm View Post
    Preworkout/Nitric -hemavol
    Creatine - Con-Cret
    Multi - Orange Triad

These plus a good diet and maybe a protein powder +\- a stim pre with the hemavol
    So you're saying I don't need BCAA, beta-alanine, or glutamine?

SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So you're saying I don't need BCAA, beta-alanine, or glutamine?
    You do not need Beta-Alanine, Bcaa sure, and glutamine is just a can of worms, if you have it take it.
    "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." Bruce Lee

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know, you never know when that last obstacle is going to be your last one." Chuck Norris

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." Arnold Schwarzenegger

bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2.5 x Deadlift
    2 x Squat
    1 x Press
    1.5 x Bench
    1 x Power Clean

Creatine - Con-Cret
    Multi - Orange Triad

Buddy, you may be young. You may be new to the forums. You may have made a couple silly choices on your stack. But I like you, and by God I think you're going to do all right here. You're doing a proven routine and made some solid supplement choices. That said...

Protein Powder is always good to have on hand but is not a necessity except in two cases. Either if you can't meet your protein requirement with food alone, or if you just really like protein powder. Mass gainer, however, if always unnecessary. don't buy it again, instead enjoy being able to eat more food to get those calories in instead.

Hemavol has a huge following, and if you like it then stick with it. I've literally never heard a negative about it. It is however more of a pump product than a preworkout, and you may want to use stims down the line. If not that's fine too. A solid choice.

Purple Wraath is also good, although not actually necessary (see protein powder above). If you're using a gainer odds are that you're bulking up, and you have no need for any BCAA product anyway. If you're eating sufficient protein you will never need a BCAA/EAA product. Note I say need. Like protein powder, if you just like using it and have the money then go ahead.

Con-Cret is your first strike. Either creatine monohydrate or magnesium creatine chelate. Everybody will tell you the same.

Glutamine, like the mass gainer, should be dropped after you finish what you bought. Waste of money.

Orange Triad and Oximega definitely have you closing on a high note. OT uses good vitamin forms in decent doses as well as including joint (glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, hylauraunic acid), digestion and immunity (echinacea I believe) in the one pill. The fish oil are a good dose of EPA and DHA and shouldn't leave you tasting fish.
    Controlled Labs • Orange Triad | Oximega | Glycergrow

Allmax • Taurine | Creatine Mono | Beta Alanine

Primaforce • Agmatine | Cit. Mal. | COP | ALCAR