Thread: Kabob recipe

jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Kabob recipe

Anyone have a good & healthy chicken/steak/shrimp kabob recipe? I'm a college student that isn't the most creative in the kitchen but slowly learning different things. Never made kabobs though and thought it would make for a good meal!

Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jmdowns22 View Post
    Anyone have a good & healthy chicken/steak/shrimp kabob recipe? I'm a college student that isn't the most creative in the kitchen but slowly learning different things. Never made kabobs though and thought it would make for a good meal!
    Get some chicken and pork. Get some red and yellow peppers, get some onions.

Cut everything in similar sizes, and place them as you wish. I usually do in the order chicken/yellow pepper/beef/onion/chicken/ red pepper/beef/onion and etc...

For spices, I add black pepper, salt and paprika. Also I mix the meat with a bit of olive oil.

It tastes great! Enjoy!
    “Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt – just absolute confidence in yourself.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

“The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.”-Arnold Schwarzenegger

jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmdowns22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Azyth View Post
    Get some chicken and pork. Get some red and yellow peppers, get some onions.

Cut everything in similar sizes, and place them as you wish. I usually do in the order chicken/yellow pepper/beef/onion/chicken/ red pepper/beef/onion and etc...

For spices, I add black pepper, salt and paprika. Also I mix the meat with a bit of olive oil.

It tastes great! Enjoy!
    That sounds delicious... I'll have to try that right away this weekend. Thank you!

Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azyth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jmdowns22 View Post
    That sounds delicious... I'll have to try that right away this weekend. Thank you!
    Enjoy! I'll be making a video of that as well soon
    “Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt – just absolute confidence in yourself.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

“The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.”-Arnold Schwarzenegger