Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000)

Found a solution to elbow strain during dumbbell pressing.

I've always gotten elbow strain after training a lift that was intensive on the triceps, so I've been forced to do flies for my chest and for triceps I can do kick-backs, dips, and two-handed overhead extensions, but not unilateral for some reason.

If I do skull crushers, CGBP, unilateral overhead extensions or heavy bench (near my 8 rep max or lower) my elbow starts feeling like it's locking up during the descending portion of the lift, and later during the day will start to hurt.

Yesterday I tried something a little different, since I use spin-locking dumbbells, I loaded the outside slightly heavier than the inside (extra 5lb.s was the lowest I could go due to plate's I have available, to only about a 2.5lb imbalance for the first time may have been safer, but less effective possibly). The idea was the engage my biceps as a stabilizer to balance out the strain put on my tricep tendon. The possible side effect is less tricep involvement, something hard to measure, but at return of being safer for my joints, I'd rather have to hit the tri's on an isolation later than risk injury.

Problem is I don't really know what conclusion to draw from this, my understanding of golfer/tennis elbow is that it's a forearm / grip strain. Mine seems to be a tricep/elbow issue however. Traditional therapies haven't helped me (massaging the forearm muscle, grip training etc.).

Any ideas on how I could try to expand what I've learned to a better understanding of what's causing this issue?
    -Crohn's Disease crew
    -Strict limited diet crew
    -Gluten Free Crew
    Starting weight 114.

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140012233
    Oil cleanse your face: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156983633&pagenumber=

chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good Job Dave Man!
    The secret of life is to die before you die and find that there is no death.

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

JOINT PAIN? See this thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152769433