AlphaVisualAce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going back to gym questions

Hey everyone.
    Im around 25% bodyfat and 101KG weight.
    I have few questions, aout my training and wht you guys can suggest me to do.

I came back to gym last month, after around two years of non training. I was doing Full Body workout for November, till now. My goal for the next couple of months is Losing Bodyfat, and afterwaerds gain muscle.
    I heard aboutMike Chang's After burning, and few other things, and Im kind of stuck here.
    One of the major suggestions I had was the Classic A B workout (not the Strenght Training)
    What would you guys suggest me?

I kind of look at 3 Workouts per week, And I really dont know anything about Strenght training and Im not sure if it will lead me to my goal.

Should I do A B routine (half body A and half B)? or I should start Something else?
    I also were told I should do Full Body Workouts for 3 months, to get back into the Training shape so I wont injure myself, how true is that?

Thank you, Yours- Ace.

12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    follow basic workout plan = profit. jim stoppani ez good start

Originally Posted by 12PCTBF2013 View Post
    follow basic workout plan = profit. jim stoppani ez good start
    Ive looked through it, And I really liked the Full body workout of his. Should I begin with that? The 3 Day a week FBW

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaVisualAce View Post
    I also were told I should do Full Body Workouts for 3 months, to get back into the Training shape so I wont injure myself, how true is that?
    Good advice, also because it's a very efficient way for a beginner to train.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Good advice, also because it's a very efficient way for a beginner to train.
    Yeah, just restarted it today at Gym. I was wondering, I began to do this FBW basic routine of "3 Day Full Body Routine" :

Day 1:
    Squats: 4 sets of 8 reps
    Bench Press: 4 sets of 8 reps
    Pullups: 4 sets of 8 reps
    Military Press: 4 sets of 8 reps
    Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 8 reps
    Ab Roller: 4 sets of 8 reps

Day 3:

Deadlifts: 5 sets of 5 reps
    Bent Over Rows: 5 sets of 5 reps
    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
    Lateral Raises: 5 sets of 5 reps
    Dumbbell Triceps Extensions: 5 sets of 5 reps
    Hammer Curls: 5 sets of 5 reps

Day 5:

Lunges: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Dips: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Chin-ups: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Push Press: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Plate Twists: 3 sets of 12 reps

Is that good for a beginner?
    In not a "First time trainee" beginer, Im kind of sportive here and there, I was thinking keeping this routine for like 3-4 months.
    Is it advanced? (with the deadlifts and squats) or is it okay to do?
    Thank you.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, this is far too many exercises. Pick a proven program and do it the way it's written. Adding and modifying things without understanding how or why is going to lead to trouble, or at the very least sub-optimal results.

Something like Starting Strength. Why this program? Read this.

Or you can look at JasonDB's modified SS, or All pros, or stronglifts 5x5. They're all variations on the same idea: build strength first with a focus on the compound movements, and minimize the stuff that doesn't matter for now.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    No, this is far too many exercises. Pick a proven program and do it the way it's written. Adding and modifying things without understanding how or why is going to lead to trouble, or at the very least sub-optimal results.

Something like . Why this program?

Or you can look at JasonDB's modified SS, or All pros, or stronglifts 5x5. They're all variations on the same idea: build strength first with a focus on the compound movements, and minimize the stuff that doesn't matter for now.
    Thank you very much. Is it any good for weight loss in the same time?

Thank you very much. Is it any good for weight loss in the same time?
    You don't lift weights to lose fat, you lift to preserve lean body mass. If you cut without lifting, a portion of every pound lost will be muscle. This means you just end up a smaller version of a fat person. But if you lift to retain muscle, and maybe even make some modest gains, you are changing your body composition for the better.

The routine you are on at any point in time should not be influenced by bulking or cutting goals, it's about your level of experience and the most efficient way to train based on that. A new lifter looking to bulk should be on the very same program.

crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like using jeworkout pro for exercise routine. I feel they really do help alot!

Allright, Thanks for the assist guys

Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarakael will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey everyone.
    Im around 25% bodyfat and 101KG weight.
    Stats: 5'10", 222 lbs

You must have been in pretty amazing shape before you picked up the extra weight or you are not 25% bodyfat. How did you come up with that percentage?

Originally Posted by Sarakael View Post
    Stats: 5'10", 222 lbs

You must have been in pretty amazing shape before you picked up the extra weight or you are not 25% bodyfat. How did you come up with that percentage?
    To be honest I usef to "hulk" in 10th Grade. I cant honestly call it Hulk because I didnt understood what Im doing. After a year of "Hulking" as a kid i changed from 62 KG to 82KG and then I got injured (both arms). Now Im looking to get back to train, Im not sure im 25% BF, I clicked on the picture when i registered, the picture that looked more like me and it was 25%. I got two pictures in my profile, Im pretty fat.

Ill find a way to measure my BodyFat and ill post it correctly.