Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Shreddedforever View Post
    hey your inbox is full..i was wondering if you could send a free sample to canada? thanks
    Yes, check it out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149596763
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User Shreddedforever's Avatar
    Shreddedforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Verditcs in...will be trying DS craze and Superpump Max...will cycle them. Hopefully will be receiving samples in mail (whiteflood...assault...etc)...Will update and keep this thread going. Stay shredded everyone!
    FUARRRRK!
    SHREDDDD FOR LIFE!

Whey**
    Dymatize- Iso 100 hydro whey....on the look out for others!!!

Creatine**
    Allmax Creatine -Monohydrate

Pre Work Out mix PWO**
    I make my own ****. Research your own desired fuking INGREDIENTS and control your own fuking DOSAGES for maximum gains. TAKE CONTROL BITCH AND GET YOKED. Free form supps are the way to go!

WarningTrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarningTrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarningTrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarningTrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarningTrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarningTrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive only tried three preworkout supplements in my life. Ive never really consistently worked out until that last two months or so. I first experimented with BSN nitrix. I thought it did work pretty well. When i recently got back into working out i went with Musclepharm Assault. I thought at first it worked really well. Decent pumps, good energy and focus. After a while (say the last quarter of the container) i didnt notice the energy and focus as much. maybe i got used to it? not sure. Then when i had to reorder i went with Juggernaut (buy one get one was too good to pass up). The taste was excellent. But after about 10 minutes my face would start to get real hot. like i was having a hot flash. Lately that has been paired with a weird feeling. Pumps were decent. Ive stopped using the juggernaut. I still have one and a half containers left.

Ive also noticed that you dont see much on the forums about it. there seem to be 4-7 really common names daily. Juggernaut has a 9/10 rating as well. But for me personally i wouldnt rank it over 3. Definitely considering Iforce hemavol next. Ive read nothing but great things about it.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Verditcs in...will be trying DS craze and Superpump Max...will cycle them. Hopefully will be receiving samples in mail (whiteflood...assault...etc)...Will update and keep this thread going. Stay shredded everyone!

Great to hear! Thanks for choosing Gaspari. You won't be disappointed, trust me.

-Spaz

Just to post a review comment here...i have now tried PWO samples and bought a few.

Conclusion is that i now choose to make my own PWO mix. Did not like some prop mixtures...random stims...and improper dosing of the important ingredients (Not to mention i dont fully trust the ingredient label is 100% honest). Not to hate on any supp reps on here but now having tested a few products i must give honest opinion. The research is out there on ingredients/supps guys...... IMO buy these ingredients in bulk cheap as fukkkkkkkkkk and make your own madness PWO. like i said IN MY OWN OPINION...i like the supplements but i just choose to buy them free form for all of the mentioned reasons. Some of you can stick with your brands and thats fine but this is just IMO on PWO's.
    FUARRRRK!
    SHREDDDD FOR LIFE!

Whey**

Creatine**

Pre Work Out mix PWO**
    I make my own ****. Research your own desired fuking INGREDIENTS and control your own fuking DOSAGES for maximum gains. TAKE CONTROL BITCH AND GET YOKED. Free form supps are the way to go!

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to post a review comment here...i have now tried PWO samples and bought a few.

Conclusion is that i now choose to make my own PWO mix. Did not like some prop mixtures...random stims...and improper dosing of the important ingredients (Not to mention i dont fully trust the ingredient label is 100% honest). Not to hate on any supp reps on here but now having tested a few products i must give honest opinion. The research is out there on ingredients/supps guys...... IMO buy these ingredients in bulk cheap as fukkkkkkkkkk and make your own madness PWO. like i said IN MY OWN OPINION...i like the supplements but i just choose to buy them free form for all of the mentioned reasons. Some of you can stick with your brands and thats fine but this is just IMO on PWO's.
    see what you think about Madness. Free full tub + tshirt (just pay s&h). http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150034143 . fits your requirements about being non prop blends and being properly dosed/non random stims.

I appreciate your company not using a prop blend and stating dosages on the ingredient list. This is the first step in being an honest supplement company. Although i believe your main ingredients are still under dosed for one serving scoop im not sure i would reap any true benefits other than a placebo. I have pm'd you for more information.
    FUARRRRK!
    SHREDDDD FOR LIFE!

Whey**

Creatine**

Pre Work Out mix PWO**

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I appreciate your company not using a prop blend and stating dosages on the ingredient list. This is the first step in being an honest supplement company. Although i believe your main ingredients are still under dosed for one serving scoop im not sure i would reap any true benefits other than a placebo. I have pm'd you for more information.
    The directions recommend 2 scoops for 150-180lbs.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for me craze is still the king in this game of chest

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take k-otic by efx and love it I'll stack it with karbolyn and the pumps can be great also I see streangth gains from it. Personaly the best part about it is it meets WADA standards so I don't have to worry at any of the contests I compete in!

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bottle of caffeine pills - $2.99
    Bottle of ephedrine - $3.99
    Bottle of gatorade or similar sugar free mix - $2.99
    Creatine 500g - $9.99
    Beta Alanine 100g - $11.99
    Arginine (if you want slightly more pump) - $7.99
    B-Complex - 9.99

There you go, for 50$ you have the strongest, best pre-workout you will ever get. And if its too much for you drop the ephedrine and just use the caffine. Not only that the 50$ will last you over WELL OVER 60 workouts, where as here most the garbage sells for about 30$ and lasts you around 20 workouts and include a lot of useless garbage that will have negative effects on you.

You now how the information and education. The choice is yours.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThailandBrah View Post
    Creatine 500g - $9.99
    B-Complex - 9.99

There you go, for 50$ you have the strongest, best pre-workout you will ever get. And if its too much for you drop the ephedrine and just use the caffine. Not only that the 50$ will last you over WELL OVER 60 workouts, where as here most the garbage sells for about 30$ and lasts you around 20 workouts and include a lot of useless garbage that will have negative effects on you.

LOL WUT?

and explain the bold pls...list the "useless garbage"

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for quick reply...will look into neurocore...

As for new jak3d ....I am wondering if the new one is still as rock solid as the original one with the DMA and other ingredients not in it anymore. Ive been seeing reviews saying that the DMA was the fuking key ingredient in that original one....

keep em coming guys....looking to make mo gains in the gym!
    If your looking for a product like the original jack3d than Neurocore is a great option. Very Strong in the stims and focus

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Top 3 would be Craze, Assault, and C4.

Energy from Craze is amazing, and if you get into the zone you can really knock out reps. Only negatives are the taste(but who really gives a fukk about taste if it's a good product), and I had somewhat of a crash first few times I used it.

Assault- probably best overall. Great blend of energy, focus, pumps, and no crash. Only negative is that the mixability isn't great(but who gives a fukk about mixability if it's a great product).

C4- best pumps out of these and offers great energy. Only negative is the insane tingleys you'll get until you get used to it.

Hyper- basically like NoXplode but 1 serving of Hyper is like 2 servings NoXplode....tub says don't take 2 scoops within 4 hours of each other. Also it taste better and is much easier to mix.

Got a free sample of ON's Platinum Pre which I'm looking forward to trying soon. Will try to remember to come back and give my thoughts on it.

Juggernaut- might as well be called "tub of sh!t" Taste horrible, doesn't mix, not much energy, somewhat decent pumps.....do not waste your money on this one.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    for me craze is still the king in this game of chest

Game of Chest. I get it
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Game of Chest. I get it
    lol

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id have to give my vote to scream. Stack it with hemavol and it will bring amazing pumps.

Other i liked:
    Jacked Micro
    C4
    Superpump max
    assault
    shock therapy

brismore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brismore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    c4 - useless, has arginine in it which has no benefits
    white flood - basically just caffeine, may aswell drink a red bull

craze - only thing i may recommend, has creatine as its first ingredient, no arginine and actually does give you lasting energy

Originally Posted by brismore View Post
    c4 - useless, has arginine in it which has no benefits
    white flood - basically just caffeine, may aswell drink a red bull

craze - only thing i may recommend, has creatine as its first ingredient, no arginine and actually does give you lasting energy
    lol fake ass account

brismore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brismore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    lol fake ass account
    why? cause i like a product and recommend it?
    go back to your caffeine loaded pre workouts and claim it gives you da best energy eva

Originally Posted by brismore View Post
    why? cause i like a product and recommend it?
    go back to your caffeine loaded pre workouts and claim it gives you da best energy eva
    stfu

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of great pres came out in 2012, SAN Fierce Domination comes to mind... 2013 will see our first preWO powder

airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been saying this for years,

Shock Therapy
    White Flood
    SuperPump Max
    Anadraulic State GT (tastes and texture of chalk but is a unique PWO)
    Only through experiance, knowledge, dedication and time will you find results.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    half the ppl itt dont even lift and take all those supplements lolwut

caffine pills, creatine. all u need really

add ephedrine if u want more focus and energy.

AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewR770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried a few, but I keep going back to C4. No jitters; no crash; and I definitely notice a difference when I don't use it. Taste is VERY good -- I actually like drinking it (worst I've ever had? 1MR Fruit Punch, holy cow that's extremely nasty -- almost made me gag). I've tried Assault, NOXPLODE, 1MR, and a couple others that were forgettable.

Best to sample to see how they work for you because people respond differently to the blends. I lucked out with C4. I combine it with Cellucor's NO3 Chrome for some noticeable pumps. Only issue with Cellucor products is the price, but I've been pleased with the performance.

Originally Posted by ThailandBrah View Post
    Creatine 500g - $9.99
    B-Complex - 9.99

Hey Thailandbrah...i like your attitude...you got the proper supps in that mix. I would just swap out that arginine for some Lcitrulline for pump though. Im really going to start looking to do this until some PWO supplements start getting legit (proper ingredients and fair prices...until then its smarter to mix your own).

It all really seems like a game out there between companies...alot of PWOs provide such little amounts of the most important ingredients in 1 scoop and they fill the rest of the scoop up with unimportant ingredients (this is where money is made).

The important ingredients are usually listed in the ingredient profile which gets the consumer to buy it..but upon research you will find out that they are so under dosed that you end up taking two scoops two get proper dosing but also get loaded on all other caffeine/stims which have ****ty side effects. Until a PWO is out there with some legit ingredient profile at a fair price...it only seems smart to mix up your own ****...

The only PWO out there that seems legit is "IanMmccarthy and Smart Powders Totalis Pwo"...but it is also very pricey. Assault/craze/wf/c4 etc ingredient profiles are not as good as Totalis! I dont care about the whole ..oh well try it out...see if it works for you. No Thats just a cop out to see if the stims give you some effect to keep buying more. Its the main important ingredients which matter and they will all effects people fairly similarly unless there chemically burnt out. Simple as that..ive come to find out that its not all that confusing...this ****s pretty simple when it comes to LEGIT ingredients.
    FUARRRRK!
    SHREDDDD FOR LIFE!

Whey**

Creatine**

Pre Work Out mix PWO**

In reply to all the people suggesting certain PWO's....thanks. I have checked out many supps and have tried a few samples and bought a few. If they work for you guys and your fine with the ingredients and price...keep using if you want.

IMO the PWO's with the important and researched ingredients to help with STRENGTH and BLOODFLOW are the good ones. All of the PWO's that have extra stims and less important ingredients seem very ridiculous to me. These extra stims provide focus....ok but you should already be focused as **** with just an ipod on ready to rock out some heavy fuking weight. IMO you should want ingredients that have sufficient dosing to help STRENGTH and BLOODFLOW (beta alanine...l citrulline). Caffeine should be the only exception for stims for energy...and thats controversial enough itself because you should be having some good complex carbs lasting you for energy. Your energy should come from a solid diet and multi vitamins...you should not be looking for these energy stims in an expensive PWO.
    FUARRRRK!
    SHREDDDD FOR LIFE!

Whey**

Creatine**

Pre Work Out mix PWO**