raphajo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Pushup workout for mass in chest

Hey people could you guys give me a full pushup only workout that targets every part of my chest (upper,lower,inner and outer) and that will help gain mass. The reason I can't use weights is because I only have 2x 4kg dumbbells and they are way to light.

BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would prolly start off with regular, then wide stance, and finish with diamonds to strengthen the triceps. Youll want to balance it with some kind of pulling exercises such as inverted rows and chin-ups

once you get really good you can do them with your feet up and eventually handstand

NeedlesCrossed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The P90X chest and back routine uses strictly push-ups for chest.
    The order is: Normal, Military, Wide-stance, Incline, diamonds (heart-to-heart), and over-and-under.
    I think the workout would cover most parts of your chest. You might struggle putting on mass doing just push-ups but it will tone you up. I use a weighted vest when I do this routine and saw decent results.

hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hshokunb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are only 2 parts to the pec major: upper and lower. to target these parts just elevate your legs or hands while doing push ups. You could do closed chain flys: get in the push up position with ur elbows straightened, then slide both hands away from each other, go as far as you can then slide them back to the starting position. This will be hard so I would start off by doing it with your knees on the floor. oh and you'll need to decrease the friction by using something that will slide easily on the floor....dont forget clapping push ups either

but dont expect major gains. at a certain point your muscles will adapt to your bodyweight. YOull need more resistance to continue to challenge yoru body and stimulate growth.
    ===================================
    Dr. Halid Shokunbi, DPT | Online Fitness Coach | Fitness Transformation Blogger
    ==> www.DrHalidFit.com

www.********.com/DrHalidS | instagram.com/DrHalidFit | youtube.com/DrHalidFit

#TeamDHFit

raphajo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NeedlesCrossed View Post
    The P90X chest and back routine uses strictly push-ups for chest.
    The order is: Normal, Military, Wide-stance, Incline, diamonds (heart-to-heart), and over-and-under.
    I think the workout would cover most parts of your chest. You might struggle putting on mass doing just push-ups but it will tone you up. I use a weighted vest when I do this routine and saw decent results.
    Reps and sets?

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you aren't gonna build much chest mass with pushups. if you haven't lifted at all you'll get a small amount of gains from them, but i'd say thats about it.

get in a gym or buy a barbell bro.

NeedlesCrossed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by raphajo11 View Post
    Reps and sets?
    Two sets of each; each to failure

bobbage29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

body weight pushups

Planche pushups! Increasing resistance is required to get continued growth, and with body weight training you achieve this through continual progression towards a final exercise. Check out and work through the progressions to get to a planche pushup and by the end you will have a pretty impressive chest, not to mention an extremely strong core!