Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    *sigh* Fiiiiiiiine

lmao!

you're silly!

Thank you! I'm so glad you stopped by and visited. I feel like I got a hug from you I don't see you around much anymore
    Yes, consider yourself hugged my dear!

Again, good luck with your training. And be patient with yourself, and the journey. And try to enjoy it! We always seem so fixated on the long term goal, that we sometimes miss the mini victories along the way. How are you looking in the mirror? Clothes fitting? How are you feeling, healthwise? It all is part of that bigger picture...and it's easy to lose sight of all that.

Be well, and have a nice weekend!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I looked at the calendar this morning and realized my 40th is 2 weeks away (Dec 12th) so really 13 days. What I want to know is wtf did this happen?! I swear I was 22 yesterday!!! The last few weeks have been especially challenging for me to work out and get my eating on track. What a better time to bust it than 13 days before my b-day?

I've had my gym membership on hold for the past several months (got bored with the weights etc) and have attempted several different workout programs at home. I was under the illusion the more extreme the better. I started Insanity and ended up hurting my back (good job lady!) Then started Turbo Fire and ended up with shoulders so tight and knotted I had headaches for days on end. Since then I haven't done any workouts. I guess I should mention that when I was doing these two workouts I thought, "oh I'll do two workouts a day....." moron! I'm sure over doing it is what led to the injuries/headaches.
    Now, I'm doing BBL (Brazil Butt Lift). Laugh, scoff, whatever you want...it's not easy and man-o-man you feel it the next day! Right now I'm finding it "gentler" in that I'm not busting out as many burpees as I can in 30 seconds ... the movements are more controlled.
    So 13 days of journalling...I can do that......
    Cute avi
    40s not so bad! I got there 11 years ago and I don't feel that it's been downhill since. In fact, now that my once adorable kids are feral teenagers I like to spend even more time in the gym

I hope your training has been better than your journalling though only 5 days left to the big one!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    I hope your training has been better than your journalling though
    LMAO

x2

asdf
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow! I think it's super cool that the second time around you didn't change weight but your body changed dramatically.

Just as an FYI, the second time I ran IF my training was different. In the first cycle of IF, I was sprinting three times per week. In the second cycle, I stopped sprinting, but I kept my conditioning training with high-rep (at least 100 reps) of kettlebell swings 3-4 times per week.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you! I needed the hug! Sometimes I think I physically can't lose weight, even if I followed a "diet"....

You nailed it on the head! I am the same way too. For example the last time I remember being at my lowest weight and being happy, I was in a job that at the time I enjoyed and was challenged. I have a very strong feeling a lot of this is challenging because other elements of my life are out of whack. The one that seems to be the biggest factor is work. It seems like when my career is in a good place everything else falls into line. I haven't heard anything yet on the jobs. They are both with the government and anything involving the government takes FOREVER ... so I'm not surprised either.
    Career is such a huge factor. And sadly it seems like most of the people involved in our field are unhappy. There are good jobs out there, though, and many of them are with government, so taking the steps to apply and interview is great. In the meantime, what better time to focus on you and do a whole life change?

More journal entries!!
    training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153696161&page=51

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Cute avi
    40s not so bad! I got there 11 years ago and I don't feel that it's been downhill since. In fact, now that my once adorable kids are feral teenagers I like to spend even more time in the gym

I hope your training has been better than your journalling though only 5 days left to the big one!
    Thanks

Actually my journalling has been better than my training hahahahaha
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    LMAO

x2

asdf
    see above lol
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Just as an FYI, the second time I ran IF my training was different. In the first cycle of IF, I was sprinting three times per week. In the second cycle, I stopped sprinting, but I kept my conditioning training with high-rep (at least 100 reps) of kettlebell swings 3-4 times per week.
    Hmmmm good to know, will keep it in mind!
    Originally Posted by izzygrant View Post
    Career is such a huge factor. And sadly it seems like most of the people involved in our field are unhappy. There are good jobs out there, though, and many of them are with government, so taking the steps to apply and interview is great. In the meantime, what better time to focus on you and do a whole life change?

More journal entries!!
    Are you in the legal field too?

It's crazy how everything is connected...one aspect of your life influences another in some way sometime positive, sometimes negative. I have a feeling a lot is changing for me as we speak without me even knowing it yet. I'm pretty sure i'm getting a job offer on Monday for one of the jobs...that in itself is HUGE and i'm keeping my fingers crossed
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    I was doing HIIT initially, but now that the going on this cut is getting a bit tough I just don't have the energy to keep it and intense lifting sessions too. LISS for the moment seems to be working ok. I think I would die if I did 100 KB swings right now, lol.

Are you in the legal field too?

It's crazy how everything is connected...one aspect of your life influences another in some way sometime positive, sometimes negative. I have a feeling a lot is changing for me as we speak without me even knowing it yet. I'm pretty sure i'm getting a job offer on Monday for one of the jobs...that in itself is HUGE and i'm keeping my fingers crossed
    Yep, and also looking for a job change! Rooting for you for Monday!!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope the job offer comes through for you
    Keep up the training! ;p
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Hope the job offer comes through for you
    Keep up the training! ;p
    Thanks!

Two more days .... eek!

Ok so this is going to sound totally weird. My workouts have been non existent. I do want to go back to the gym but I'm afraid of a couple things....one of them being while working out I'll be seeing my reflection in the mirror...that's what made me stop going....I didn't like what I saw. Secondly seeing others more fit than me just frustrates me (yep I compare myself to others) and rather than motivate me it DE-motivates me. I know totally retarded thinking. Any suggestions? If I could take down the mirrors at the gym that would be a huge plus but don't think that's going to happen. Any ideas would really be appreciated Even the condo gym has mirrors ...damn those things!!!! lol
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too much talking, no training...

NEGGED!!!

Hope you're doing well. Keep on keeping on. Tchues!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the biggest thing to realize is that without making the effort there will be no achievement. I know that you already have this in your head but I think there is a huge difference between knowing it mentally and knowing it to the point where it drives you. You need to find a goal that drives you; a goal that gives you a vision to focus on so you see past the mirrors and the other people in the gym. What is that goal? What is that drive?
    Only you can answer that and you'll probably need to try a few things before you find it. Chances are you already know it. There is nothing, absolutely nothing to fear! Follow a plan to start, and set your sights on that vision.

We're here for you, now get after it

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks!

Two more days .... eek!

Ok so this is going to sound totally weird. My workouts have been non existent. I do want to go back to the gym but I'm afraid of a couple things....one of them being while working out I'll be seeing my reflection in the mirror...that's what made me stop going....I didn't like what I saw. Secondly seeing others more fit than me just frustrates me (yep I compare myself to others) and rather than motivate me it DE-motivates me. I know totally retarded thinking. Any suggestions? If I could take down the mirrors at the gym that would be a huge plus but don't think that's going to happen. Any ideas would really be appreciated Even the condo gym has mirrors ...damn those things!!!! lol
    success isn't something that just happens, it all starts with our thoughts. what's that saying? if we think we can or can't, we are probably right?

you just have to push through the negative self-talk, and do it. go to the gym, even when you're feeling down or frustrated. after the workout is through, you'll feel tons better, emotionally and physically. and that 'buzz' will lead you to your next workout. after a month or two, you'll start to see your body change. everyone at some point or another, has a setback or two. but, if you want to get past it, you have to just do it, despite the negative self talk going on in your mind.

you can do this, girlie!

I think the biggest thing to realize is that without making the effort there will be no achievement. I know that you already have this in your head but I think there is a huge difference between knowing it mentally and knowing it to the point where it drives you. You need to find a goal that drives you; a goal that gives you a vision to focus on so you see past the mirrors and the other people in the gym. What is that goal? What is that drive?
    Only you can answer that and you'll probably need to try a few things before you find it. Chances are you already know it. There is nothing, absolutely nothing to fear! Follow a plan to start, and set your sights on that vision.

We're here for you, now get after it
    Thank you! Yes you are right, there will be no achievement without effort and yes I already know this. I have come across this saying many times "the only thing standing in your way is yourself" .... this is so true!!!! No one has ever told me you can't do it, you're not "allowed", no. I have put myself in this "lock" if you want to call it that. I am standing in my own way. I've been doing it for too long now. I guess I should get out of my own way.

guess who has a new job?!?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by cactusflower; 12-10-2012 at 08:38 AM.

ROAD RACES

guess who has a new job?!?!?!?!?!
    I know I congratulated you already but I have to do it here too!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you

Thanks!

Two more days .... eek!

Not weird. When I stopped lifting for a while it had a lot to do with not liking what I saw. When I got back into it, I was doing cardio/cleaned up my diet a bit first, and saw the beginning of changes in myself. Usually, I am a perfectionist and compare myself to my ideal, but this time for whatever reason I managed to compare what I saw each day to what I saw the day before and get excited about the improvements. And then of course more improvements = more motivation = more improvements and you achieve critical mass. I wore clothes that made me feel as good as possible about myself (like fun socks ) and yes, some makeup at the gym - not to show off to anyone or seek attention but so I could look in the mirror and think "damn that girl is hot" and ride off the energy that gave me to give lifting my all. This is the perfect time to make those changes, too - with the energy from a positive new career step giving you a tailwind.

I was not posting on this site at that time, and I think if had been it would have been much harder to disregard the "ideal" and compare myself to my previous self. I don't suggest you stop (definitely don't!!!) but perhaps try to limit your exposure to images that take the focus away from your own improvements day to day. Eg I would stop posting the good morning - looking through those pics to choose one every day would have been hard for me. There are 8 billion hnngh threads here for the guys and I know they will support you if it means they get a shot at a pic of you at the end This is all just based on myself - you may find pics of ideal bodies motivating in which case this advice is useless. Just letting you know what worked for me

Congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by izzygrant View Post
    I know I congratulated you already but I have to do it here too!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you

Not weird. When I stopped lifting for a while it had a lot to do with not liking what I saw. When I got back into it, I was doing cardio/cleaned up my diet a bit first, and saw the beginning of changes in myself. Usually, I am a perfectionist and compare myself to my ideal, but this time for whatever reason I managed to compare what I saw each day to what I saw the day before and get excited about the improvements. And then of course more improvements = more motivation = more improvements and you achieve critical mass. I wore clothes that made me feel as good as possible about myself (like fun socks ) and yes, some makeup at the gym - not to show off to anyone or seek attention but so I could look in the mirror and think "damn that girl is hot" and ride off the energy that gave me to give lifting my all. This is the perfect time to make those changes, too - with the energy from a positive new career step giving you a tailwind.

I was not posting on this site at that time, and I think if had been it would have been much harder to disregard the "ideal" and compare myself to my previous self. I don't suggest you stop (definitely don't!!!) but perhaps try to limit your exposure to images that take the focus away from your own improvements day to day. Eg I would stop posting the good morning - looking through those pics to choose one every day would have been hard for me. There are 8 billion hnngh threads here for the guys and I know they will support you if it means they get a shot at a pic of you at the end This is all just based on myself - you may find pics of ideal bodies motivating in which case this advice is useless. Just letting you know what worked for me
    Thank you Izzy!!! I am SO happy! I got the first job offer this morning. I got the second one this afternoon. The second one wants me to start on Monday! WOW!!!! Anyway I am super excited, pay is good and yep have my foot in the door with the gov.
    What are you looking to do work wise?

Your advice is awesome and yes posting the good morning pic is hard on me b/c I do compare myself to others which isn't good since no one else is me or has my body. You are totally right though about wearing clothes that make you feel good and even a dab of make up. Any makeup I wear to the gym is what is left over from the day ... but I think you're right if it means giving my hair a brush or covering up dark circles to only make me feel better it will probably do wonders when I see myself in the mirror I don't scare myself lol!

Congratulations!!!
    Thank you!!!

ROAD RACES

Soooooooooooooo....I was looking at my gym website last night to see if any new classes, boot camps etc have been added....They have TRX group classes now 3 x a week YAHOOOOOOOOOOO! It does cost extra but I have my own TRX so I'm wondering if I can swing a deal. I also should wait and see what my commute time will be like (yep, back to the red rocket - fun times and crazy people) to make sure I can get there in time. I think I may go back to the gym this weekend (maybe Friday). I'm not working so I'll go through the day when it's dead and figure out how to work out while not looking in the mirrors lol.

BOOYAH!

ROAD RACES

Soooooooooooooo....I was looking at my gym website last night to see if any new classes, boot camps etc have been added....They have TRX group classes now 3 x a week YAHOOOOOOOOOOO! It does cost extra but I have my own TRX so I'm wondering if I can swing a deal. I also should wait and see what my commute time will be like (yep, back to the red rocket - fun times and crazy people) to make sure I can get there in time. I think I may go back to the gym this weekend (maybe Friday). I'm not working so I'll go through the day when it's dead and figure out how to work out while not looking in the mirrors lol.

BOOYAH!
    Congrats on the job! I can already see your spirits shifting. So, think izzygrant is clairvoyant. She gave you some great advice, and seems like that could have been the case. When we are struggling in other aspects of our lives, sometimes, it can affect our workouts. I am excited for you, with this new job...onward upward, as they say! (((hugs)))

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Congrats on the job! I can already see your spirits shifting. So, think izzygrant is clairvoyant. She gave you some great advice, and seems like that could have been the case. When we are struggling in other aspects of our lives, sometimes, it can affect our workouts. I am excited for you, with this new job...onward upward, as they say! (((hugs)))
    Thank you! BIG HUGS back! When I got home from work last night and sat down and thought about my crazy but exciting day...I could feel a big weight had been lifted. Like a gianormous sigh of relief lol.

ROAD RACES

Thank you! BIG HUGS back! When I got home from work last night and sat down and thought about my crazy but exciting day...I could feel a big weight had been lifted. Like a gianormous sigh of relief lol.
    was that intentional? hmmm? you're so punny.

I'm very happy for you, CF...2013's gonna kick ass!

was that intentional? hmmm? you're so punny.

I'm very happy for you, CF...2013's gonna kick ass!
    HAHAHA it wasn't actually but I'm glad you pointed it out!!!

Thank you! Yep 2013 is going to be great!

ROAD RACES

Thank you Izzy!!! I am SO happy! I got the first job offer this morning. I got the second one this afternoon. The second one wants me to start on Monday! WOW!!!! Anyway I am super excited, pay is good and yep have my foot in the door with the gov.
    What are you looking to do work wise?

Your advice is awesome and yes posting the good morning pic is hard on me b/c I do compare myself to others which isn't good since no one else is me or has my body. You are totally right though about wearing clothes that make you feel good and even a dab of make up. Any makeup I wear to the gym is what is left over from the day ... but I think you're right if it means giving my hair a brush or covering up dark circles to only make me feel better it will probably do wonders when I see myself in the mirror I don't scare myself lol!
    Wow that's fast!! That's so great. For myself, I'm not sure... it would be dream to ditch it all and go into PT/the fitness field... but that is a tough cord to pull after you've dedicated yourself to getting established in a "grownup" career. If I stay in the field maybe a smaller firm - the BC gov is on a hiring freeze, as are the feds.

Please feel free to continue posting GM pics of hot men. That tatt... those biceps... hnnnnnnngh...

BOOYAH!
    Classes are great! I've been trying out some random ones to mix up my cardio with some friends who do them. Don't tell anyone, but... I tried a pole dancing class on the weekend. It was SUPER fun and actually a decent strength workout - I was sweating trying to hold myself up there!

Grip it and rip it... hardNheavy2011's Avatar
    hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where are your workouts?

I see you're trying IF. I've been using it for over a year now and love it.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #12 -!!!---!!!- Hardnheavy2011

Best competition lifts: RAW with wraps
    Squat- 623@202 611@198
    Bench- 374@203 429@222
    Deadlift- 601@203 639@228 660@220 (gym)
    Total- 1603@222 1554@202

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146556533

Originally Posted by hardNheavy2011 View Post
    Where are your workouts?

I see you're trying IF. I've been using it for over a year now and love it.
    They'll show up I promise! Yea I haven't been perfect with it but it does suit my schedule and lifestyle. I am still amazed at how it works though. Like I said I haven't been prefect but when I "fix the mistakes" I cna't believe how fast the number on the scale goes down....it's kinda crazy!!

Today is my day! 12-12-12!! On the news this morning they said the next sequential date is in 89 years Jan 1 2101.... kinda cool!

I am literally bursting with happiness. I cannot remember the last time I was this happy - really. As some may know and some may not, the few years have been hard and really quite depressing. So much has happened in what seems like a long time but it's only been 3 years. A lot of loss, a lot of tears and a lot of "now what?" filled my life. For as hard as it's been, I know I've learned a lot and have grown. Some people might think it's crazy that i'm so happy over a new job but it's so much more than that. Anyway I wanted to share how happy I am and how i'm feeling!

I hope you all have an amazing day!!

ROAD RACES

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm glad things are goign and feeling well for you!

Happy birthday L!

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I'm glad things are goign and feeling well for you!

Happy birthday L!
    Thank you B!!

ROAD RACES

Happy birthday and glad things are on the up turn!

Happy birthday and glad things are on the up turn!
    Thank you!!!!

~hugs~

ROAD RACES

happy belated birthday to you, cf!

reading what you posted above, yes, I have had some ups and downs, too. sometimes, life can be a head scratcher, and downright daunting.
    But, I'm here to say...if you dare to, dreams can come true.
    don't be afraid to dream, and dream big. and make those dreams happen. hope you have a great weekend ahead, hugs!

oh, when do you start your new job?

happy belated birthday to you, cf!

reading what you posted above, yes, I have had some ups and downs, too. sometimes, life can be a head scratcher, and downright daunting.
    But, I'm here to say...if you dare to, dreams can come true.
    don't be afraid to dream, and dream big. and make those dreams happen. hope you have a great weekend ahead, hugs!

oh, when do you start your new job?

Thank you!!! ~hugs~

I really think everything will start to fall into place now. The whole job scenario was really, really getting me down and had me quite at a lowest low.

I start on Monday!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

ROAD RACES