Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sore right lower back/SI joint

I've had all kinds of back strains/spasms from work and I have a pinched nerve in my lower back with a bit of sciatica down to my foot lately but that is getting better now. Just lately I've been getting pain again in my lower right back I think it is my right si joint as that's what it feels like and my doctor said that is what I've strained b4. I've been really working on loosening up my body with stretching out knotted up scar tissue and when I do a standing side bend I get a bit of pain in my right si joint when tilting to the left and also when I do a seated hip stretch where you cross one leg over the other (this one doesn't cause pain so much and more feels like it is loosening it up). I can feel these stretches loosening chit up but at the same time I have a bit of pain now. I think it may be because I just started doing them. They did feel good in a way too but I think I will avoid the side bends for now. I just want a full rom with my body though and have a fully functioning body. I may go see someone about this if it doesn't improve soon.

Also when i do a standing quad stretch my right thigh won't go back as far as my left one. There's maybe about 3/4 of an inch difference. My right quad is a lot tighter... So I'm thinking maybe my SI joint or hip is a little out of place... might go to an osteopath or physio again or maybe even a chiropractor and point this out/get this checked out.

Any advice/support appreciated
    Last edited by Chris A; 11-29-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chris A View Post
    I've had all kinds of back strains/spasms from work and I have a pinched nerve in my lower back with a bit of sciatica down to my foot lately but that is getting better now. Just lately I've been getting pain again in my lower right back I think it is my right si joint as that's what it feels like and my doctor said that is what I've strained b4. I've been really working on loosening up my body with stretching out knotted up scar tissue and when I do a standing side bend I get a bit of pain in my right si joint when tilting to the left and also when I do a seated hip stretch where you cross one leg over the other (this one doesn't cause pain so much and more feels like it is loosening it up). I can feel these stretches loosening chit up but at the same time I have a bit of pain now. I think it may be because I just started doing them. They did feel good in a way too but I think I will avoid the side bends for now. I just want a full rom with my body though and have a fully functioning body. I may go see someone about this if it doesn't improve soon.

Also when i do a standing quad stretch my right thigh won't go back as far as my left one. There's maybe about 3/4 of an inch difference. My right quad is a lot tighter... So I'm thinking maybe my SI joint or hip is a little out of place... might go to an osteopath or physio again or maybe even a chiropractor and point this out/get this checked out.

Any advice/support appreciated
    I've had a lot of luck with visiting my chiropractor. It seems like hit or miss for a lot of people with chiropractor's though. I'm usually better in a couple of days.