Registered User AntonioDEkills9's Avatar
    AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

would it be over training if i incorpoarated my own workout after a football workout

Apparently the footballs lifting program sucks and I seen a lot of gains from the one.I've been doing so I just wanted to know if.i would be over training if I did both

DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AntonioDEkills9 View Post
    Apparently the footballs lifting program sucks and I seen a lot of gains from the one.I've been doing so I just wanted to know if.i would be over training if I did both
    Depends how taxing on the body your football program is (American Football yeh?), how long between workouts, whether your bulking or cutting, when and what foods you are consuming postworkout, if any, and what bodyparts you are using in each workout. If you have a sufficient meal with good macros and your training different bodyparts for each workout with some time inbetween you should be fine. The workout after you will be fatigued and probably won't be feeling as motivated or energetic though from my own experiences.

AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DannyZz View Post
    Depends how taxing on the body your football program is (American Football yeh?), how long between workouts, whether your bulking or cutting, when and what foods you are consuming postworkout, if any, and what bodyparts you are using in each workout. If you have a sufficient meal with good macros and your training different bodyparts for each workout with some time inbetween you should be fine. The workout after you will be fatigued and probably won't be feeling as motivated or energetic though from my own experiences.
    I believe it might be full body workouts 3 times a week I'm not sure yet but thays the problem.if.its a full body workout then if.I did my own routine id probably be overtraining

DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe it might be full body workouts 3 times a week I'm not sure yet but thays the problem.if.its a full body workout then if.I did my own routine id probably be overtraining
    Define "full body workout", what exercises or drills will you be doing?

Originally Posted by DannyZz View Post
    Define "full body workout", what exercises or drills will you be doing?
    From a teammate that's been.to the workouts he said they do a lot of squats deads and they bench pretty much every workout amd.then they do speed training

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Apparently the footballs lifting program sucks
    they do a lot of squats deads and they bench pretty much every workout amd.then they do speed training
    program sounds pretty good to me.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

Originally Posted by 7399martyn View Post
    program sounds pretty good to me.
    Kinda sounds like over training to do those every other day

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kinda sounds like over training to do those every other day
    no its not, its a great way to great strong and better at football, dont be a soft cock.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

Originally Posted by 7399martyn View Post
    no its not, its a great way to great strong and better at football, dont be a soft cock.
    Lol thanks.for your advice