Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need some help with a lean gains schedule confused?

Ok well I would really love to try lean gains and have heard good stuff about it for cutting but, i am very confused on the scheduling..

So can you only eat 2 meals or can u eat 3 as long as its the 8 hour window?

Now for the main question. My schedule is so weird. Wake up 3 PM gym at 12-1 AM(YES AM). Sleep 6 am. I only got one car right now and my brother works until about 12 am so I have no way to get to the gym and have no weights at my house. I walk to school and have night classes..

probably one of the most weirdo schedules ever. But need some serious help how could I make this work with lean gains. So il try to make some sense out of it. If I wake up at 3. Fast until 7. Eat 1st meal. Wait until 12 take the bcaa and go to the gym, eat large meal after gym like at 1:30 and go to sleep at 6. Would this work or does anyone have a better suggestion. And one more question is better to just have 2 meals or would it be possible to eat 3? I do like a pre workout meal but it isn't necessary i guess.

Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rboogy View Post
    Ok well I would really love to try lean gains and have heard good stuff about it for cutting but, i am very confused on the scheduling..

So can you only eat 2 meals or can u eat 3 as long as its the 8 hour window?

Now for the main question. My schedule is so weird. Wake up 3 PM gym at 12-1 AM(YES AM). Sleep 6 am. I only got one car right now and my brother works until about 12 am so I have no way to get to the gym and have no weights at my house. I walk to school and have night classes..

probably one of the most weirdo schedules ever. But need some serious help how could I make this work with lean gains. So il try to make some sense out of it. If I wake up at 3. Fast until 7. Eat 1st meal. Wait until 12 take the bcaa and go to the gym, eat large meal after gym like at 1:30 and go to sleep at 6. Would this work or does anyone have a better suggestion. And one more question is better to just have 2 meals or would it be possible to eat 3? I do like a pre workout meal but it isn't necessary i guess.
    Hey, in terms of meals you can eat 1 or 10 in that 8 hour window it doesn't matter. But as long as your in a caloric deficit. Me personally I have a 4 hour eating window and I eat twice.
    So you can manipulate the eating windows to fit your schedule also!

Good luck!
    Fitness2Fitness

Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ptrulli View Post
    Hey, in terms of meals you can eat 1 or 10 in that 8 hour window it doesn't matter. But as long as your in a caloric deficit. Me personally I have a 4 hour eating window and I eat twice.
    So you can manipulate the eating windows to fit your schedule also!

Good luck!
    thats great! how have your results been with it?

Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rboogy View Post
    thats great! how have your results been with it?
    So far it's been great, lost roughly 65lbs
    I might be hitting a plateau now though. The last 3 weeks I've stayed roughy the same weight.
    I changed some things so will see this weekend how my weight is, I think I'm around 11-12%bf, my body is starting to hang onto every ounce of fat lol
    If I can't break the plateau ill probably do a 2week eating at maintenance just to kick start my metabolism and get all my harmonies back up, then reduce the cals again and see where I'm at.

But you don't have to worry about that right now, it'll work wonders believe me.
    Fitness2Fitness