Your life is an open book. Have you ever thought about writing an OUTLINE?
One of the first steps to writing a book is to create a table of contents. In this table of contents, you OUTLINE the items that you want to address and arrange them in the sequence that you want them to occur. Once you the outline them, you can begin to expand upon them and create your finished product.
You wouldn’t start writing a book without first creating an outline; so why would you write the story of your life without one?
Do you have a goal that you want to accomplish; something you are working towards? Outline it! Write your table of contents. What are the things that you want to occur? In what sequence do they need to happen? After you have established your outline, expand on it and how you WILL make it all occur.
Yes, this is life, and it doesn’t always work out as planned; but every writer starts with a rough draft. The next chapter in your life is waiting to be written. Grab a pen!
Your nutrition program is no different.You must start with an outline. The Baseline Meal Plan takes the work out of it for you. The outline, rough draft, and final product are all written for you. All you need is YOU!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BASELINE MEAL PLAN?
· Guidelines to make your program a success!
· Tips on meal preparation, meal planning , and time saving
· Tips on incorporating scheduled “cheat meals” into your plan to help you get the best RESULTS and establish a healthy LIFESTYLE
· An understanding of the BASELINE MEAL PLAN and its benefits to give you CONFIDENCE in your plan so you can follow-through and get RESULTS!
· Quality protein powder, meal replacement, and supplementation information
· Guidelines for adjustment of your BASELINE MEAL PLAN to meet your specific needs
· Two adjustable meal plans (one for men, one for women)
· Macronutrient breakdowns of the meal plans provided to educate you on nutrition, help you understand your plan and your body and to assist you in adjustment of your plan to meet your specific metabolic needs and your goals
· An education and understanding about your body and nutrition that will last the rest of your life!
To invest in the Baseline Meal Plan, visit: http://www.joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
Thread: Positive Energy 24-7!