BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Jack3d? Anything useful I should know?

Ok I can here because of the reason I bought jack3d. I just want some answers to help me.

1. I am 16 years old is there major health risks?
    2. I stopped drinking coffee to lower my caffeine intake but I still don't feel pumped.
    3. I used, despited the labels 1 half scoop to start and I felt nothing. What am I doing wrong i want to get pumped to workout.

Thanks for all your help

JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your 16. You don't need supps. If I were you I would just drink coffee and just listen to music that gets you amped. Just have a pre workout meal and that will give you plenty of energy.
    never quit

TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aye man 16 age and using jack3d m no doctor but that does not sound good!! it has a really strong ingredient called 1,3 DMAA which can cause harm. google it mate!!

and you must have taken your jacked serving near to some meal! it has to be taken empty stomach to feel the kick!

please google this matter!

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait til your 18, leavr the pwo for us old guys

BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheLeanKid View Post
    aye man 16 age and using jack3d m no doctor but that does not sound good!! it has a really strong ingredient called 1,3 DMAA which can cause harm. google it mate!!

and you must have taken your jacked serving near to some meal! it has to be taken empty stomach to feel the kick!

please google this matter!
    thanks bro, and i should be careful but on a empty stomach how so like just breakfeast cause i have school so i dont know what to do any ideas?

iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeh - take it back for a refund

TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLeanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BronxKid View Post
    thanks bro, and i should be careful but on a empty stomach how so like just breakfeast cause i have school so i dont know what to do any ideas?
    ok so you still want to take it hmm well....what times school and when do u workout and whens the meal??

Originally Posted by TheLeanKid View Post
    ok so you still want to take it hmm well....what times school and when do u workout and whens the meal??
    yea just to see if it works im not taking something that doesnt work but i have breakfeast at 600am and lunch at 1050am then workout by 3ish

yea just to see if it works im not taking something that doesnt work but i have breakfeast at 600am and lunch at 1050am then workout by 3ish
    take it at 2:40 empty stomach....has to be a 45mins to 1 hour gap before you take in jack3d.

btw a very basic and friendly info you must have around 50+ gm protein (how many ever meals) before your workout...protein and carbs to fuel your workout yeah? this is what kris gethin said in his video trainer!

so i wake up at 8 and have a meal then at 10 another meal and 11 workout!

u get me?

please concentrate on diet before moving onto supplements!

SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok I can here because of the reason I bought jack3d. I just want some answers to help me.

1. I am 16 years old is there major health risks?
    2. I stopped drinking coffee to lower my caffeine intake but I still don't feel pumped.
    3. I used, despited the labels 1 half scoop to start and I felt nothing. What am I doing wrong i want to get pumped to workout.

Thanks for all your help
    I know a lot of guys on here have and will tell you not to take it, but my guess is that you're going to take it anyway. It was good that you only took half a scoop to start with, Jack3d is a very potent Pre which contains 1,3 DMAA, now banned in NCAA until further notice. I took Jack3d for over a year with no MAJOR problems, but I did loose a lot of sleep. Anyway, make sure to drink a ton of water, I am guessing you have lunch around noon, so take it around 2 ish, which will give it time to kick in. Good luck man.
    "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." Bruce Lee

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know, you never know when that last obstacle is going to be your last one." Chuck Norris

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." Arnold Schwarzenegger

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SickOfSkinny12 View Post
    I know a lot of guys on here have and will tell you not to take it, but my guess is that you're going to take it anyway. It was good that you only took half a scoop to start with, Jack3d is a very potent Pre which contains 1,3 DMAA, now banned in NCAA until further notice. I took Jack3d for over a year with no MAJOR problems, but I did loose a lot of sleep. Anyway, make sure to drink a ton of water, I am guessing you have lunch around noon, so take it around 2 ish, which will give it time to kick in. Good luck man.
    How about no... At 16 dont take it why the hell do you need it anyway listening to music or something to get you "pumped" for the gym
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    How about no... At 16 dont take it why the hell do you need it anyway listening to music or something to get you "pumped" for the gym
    I agree Joregorn, He SHOULD NOT take it, but 16 year old's don't listen to anyone 90% of the time if it's negative feedback .
    "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." Bruce Lee

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know, you never know when that last obstacle is going to be your last one." Chuck Norris

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." Arnold Schwarzenegger