ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is optinum nutrition Pro complex gainer good

I was just wondering what people here thought about optimum nutritions pro complex weight gainer, I find it hard to put on weight and I was told buy a supplement salesman that this would help me a lot, I don't know if he was serious or just trying to sell it to me cause it's expensive, also what are the best weight gainers in your opinions?

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was a salesman just being a salesman, best in my opinion if you just can't eat more is to make your own therefore adjusting calories/tastes to your own personal taste and needs.

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    O.N. products or good. I never had there Pro Complex gainer, mainly cause I'm not a fan of gainers. I rather take just a protein shake and save all the calorie intake for real food. I love to eat and hate taking shakes but I realize I need protein shakes to help meet my protein count for the day. Good luck
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    It was a salesman just being a salesman, best in my opinion if you just can't eat more is to make your own therefore adjusting calories/tastes to your own personal taste and needs.
    Do you mean that pro complex is the best in your opinion?

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would suggest other mass gainers if your stuck on getting one........Allmax Quickmass or MHP Up Your Mass.

Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    I would suggest other mass gainers if your stuck on getting one........Allmax Quickmass or MHP Up Your Mass.
    What would you say was the best one out of them

BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100) BigTLoves is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ALPHR View Post
    i ues pro complex man rest of them are a joke ive spent hours looking and imo it rapes the rest, im about to switch to do ON's Pro complex with ON's serious mass, im going to do half scoop pro half scoop serious one in morning one at night its gonna rape EVEN MORE!!!!! mainly doing the combo to save money. But complex has the best protein content and vitmain profile out of other gainers. im opposite of most i ABSOLUTELY HATE eating. it waste so much time when i can be doing other things in my schedule. pick something, start prep, cook it, make it taste good, sit and cut and crap and spend all that time chewing AHHHHH my god it blows, other way i stir for 10 seconds and drink... done.

lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ALPHR View Post
    make your own, MHP has a great carb source unlike most who use maltodextrin...
    oats olive oil milk, pb etc can easily get 700+cals
    Cellucor Super HD Full 60 serving review> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144520921

AMINOx sample> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145251521&p=890628471#post890628471

Scivation XTend Apple review 1week> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147841643&p=942668383#post942668383
    BSN EVOtest Log >http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146635953&p=918516573#post918516573
    7/16

DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkNation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes i use it it tastes great and is the best imo, it tastes exactly like Dymatize Elite Whey chocolate fudge flavour.
    iv had Serious Mass, Mutant Mass which all taste awful and are almost impossible to digest a full serving without puking or major bloating.
    iv yet to see one beat Pro Complex Gainer

Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alphr View Post
    i was just wondering what people here thought about optimum nutritions pro complex weight gainer, i find it hard to put on weight and i was told buy a supplement salesman that this would help me a lot, i don't know if he was serious or just trying to sell it to me cause it's expensive, also what are the best weight gainers in your opinions?
    this is the only protein i use, but yes still eat a lot in surplus
    I wanna get Jacked!

Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    YES! ON gainer helped me put up great mass i tried soo many companys and i wouldn't trade pro complex for anything its great and best bang for your buck... go for it!
    No Pain, No Gain....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemermao is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lordgt1 View Post
    make your own, MHP has a great carb source unlike most who use maltodextrin...
    oats olive oil milk, pb etc can easily get 700+cals
    exactly.. protein powder + food > any gainer

cheaper also
    Treat women worse than holocaust victims crew
    13 inch arms with pump crew
    More friends on steam than ******** crew
    Creatine user