tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Excessive sighing and yawning?

So lately i cant stop sighing or yawning every minute. Before you ask, i get enough sleep and am not tired. Could it be asthma or something? 50% of the time it may be psychological as i'm thinking about doing it, if you know what i mean. Any help

SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by tdlfctnn123 View Post
    So lately i cant stop sighing or yawning every minute. Before you ask, i get enough sleep and am not tired. Could it be asthma or something? 50% of the time it may be psychological as i'm thinking about doing it, if you know what i mean. Any help
    I yawn a lot in the gym. Definitely ruins my motivation. I LOVEEEEE to sleep. I need at least 12 hours of sleep to feel not tired. When i was young during summer i slept till 5pm sometimes. Half of my day was gone but i didnt care, i loved to sleep, still do... But what i do is go to the water fountain and put my face in that sh*t. Wakes me right up.

If that doesn't work i whip my penis out and smack the equipment with it. wakes me right up.

tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwoleNeck View Post
    I yawn a lot in the gym. Definitely ruins my motivation. I LOVEEEEE to sleep. I need at least 12 hours of sleep to feel not tired. When i was young during summer i slept till 5pm sometimes. Half of my day was gone but i didnt care, i loved to sleep, still do... But what i do is go to the water fountain and put my face in that sh*t. Wakes me right up.

If that doesn't work i whip my penis out and smack the equipment with it. wakes me right up.
    Didnt read the OP

SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Didnt read the OP

What?

TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TETBOY1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get your diet in check broski, micronutrients & relax nothing is wrong with you.

Originally Posted by TETBOY1987 View Post
    Get your diet in check broski, micronutrients & relax nothing is wrong with you.
    Hope not, thanks though!

Hope not, thanks though!

OP you have asthma. For sure... by lifting you have a chance of dying.... i suggest you stop.

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Same sh!t happened to me on leg day. Maybe to much carbs
    I rep back +200✔

S: 465
    B: 325
    D: 545

Proud owner of a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA 5.7L with T-Top, and digital dash.

bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bretfarve24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    prob not getting enough of a certain types of micronutrients i kno that i feel rlly sleepy when i dnt get enough iron

TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember learning about this years ago in neuroanatomy and biochem. I'm not going to waste my time looking for the studies to back this up, but they are available....yawning is controlled by the hypothalamus and likely the amount of excitatory neurotransmitters circulating in that area, not the oxygen or carbon dioxide levels in the blood. If you psychologically aren't stimulated, there isn't going to be as much dopamine floating around, and hence associated with the hypothalamus triggering a yawn. It is also "contagious" by the age of 2yrs old and nobody know why, but there is obviously a psychological component as you suggested.

Regardless, I'd recommend changing up your routine and/or simply stop thinking about yawning. Ie. I've yawned at least 3 times reading through this thread and typing this response. I'm willing to bet others have done it at least once.

ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would yawn so ****ing much when I first started lifting