body123x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need guidance on losing 10-15 lbs & cellulite :-/

I'm 5'1, weight ranges from 139 lbs to 141 lbs. 1: I obviously need to lose weight. I'd like to go down to at least 130 lbs (Because I'm not sure if I can go any lower since I LOVE food) AND 2: I have disgusting cellulite, VERY, VERY prominent dimples. Now, I've been doing some cardio (using the elliptical; 3 miles) a few times a week along with LOTS of leg work outs using heavy weights (since about February). I see I've built a little muscle in my quads but not seeing a major difference overall or especially in my hams or on the sides of my legs.

My eating habits consist of drinking only coffee in the morning (since I'm not hungry at all in the morning), having soup or a ham and cheese sandwich on wheat bread for lunch then for dinner it can range anywhere from chicken with potatoes or chicken with salad or a tuna sandwich or fish with potatoes but money is REALLY tight so I haven't been eating the way I'd like to plus I'm guilty of drinking coke, I love coke. I need major guidance, someone to tell me where to start and exactly what I should do exercise-wise and eating-wise to get to 130 lbs (or less, if possible) and to battle this horrible cellulite. Please help. Thank you in advance.

velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only way to reduce cellulite is to reduce your body fat overall - and for that, you need to be in a caloric deficit. As long as you get enough protein, what you eat is somewhat irrelevant (for losing fat, that is). Read the sticky threads at the top of this forum, calculate your TDEE, and then reduce this by ~20% to get in a deficit. Track everything you eat via myfitnesspal or another online calculator. Combine this with the lifting you are doing, and you will see results!

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Replacing the soda with water will get you a long way towards a deficit. Also, if you're female then you probably will have to go below 130--which of course you can even though you love food.

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by body123x View Post
    I'm 5'1, weight ranges from 139 lbs to 141 lbs. 1: I obviously need to lose weight. I'd like to go down to at least 130 lbs (Because I'm not sure if I can go any lower since I LOVE food) AND 2: I have disgusting cellulite, VERY, VERY prominent dimples. Now, I've been doing some cardio (using the elliptical; 3 miles) a few times a week along with LOTS of leg work outs using heavy weights (since about February). I see I've built a little muscle in my quads but not seeing a major difference overall or especially in my hams or on the sides of my legs.

My eating habits consist of drinking only coffee in the morning (since I'm not hungry at all in the morning), having soup or a ham and cheese sandwich on wheat bread for lunch then for dinner it can range anywhere from chicken with potatoes or chicken with salad or a tuna sandwich or fish with potatoes but money is REALLY tight so I haven't been eating the way I'd like to plus I'm guilty of drinking coke, I love coke. I need major guidance, someone to tell me where to start and exactly what I should do exercise-wise and eating-wise to get to 130 lbs (or less, if possible) and to battle this horrible cellulite. Please help. Thank you in advance.
    My major guidance is to refrain from saying things like "I'd like to go down to at least 130 lbs (Because I'm not sure if I can go any lower since I LOVE food)" or "plus I'm guilty of drinking coke, I love coke".

140lb is quite a bit for such a tiny girl like you are. You will have to eat less. If you "love food" too much you will not lose weight.

Some people have luck with IF (intermittent fasting): where you go without food from morning to say 5pm and then have bigger dinner. It works well for me: I would much rather fast and then eat nice dinner then have half-assed meals throughout the day. It will take some getting used to.

Overall, eat less and lift weights. And... don't drink soda. (At least switch to coke zero or diet)

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Here you go, give this stuff a read:

1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that goes in your pie hole.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why this program? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Easy way to remove Cellulite

Hello,
    Try some Easy and simple way to remove cellulite.

• Yoga and deep breathing is an exercise that you can practice to help you smooth out cellulite.

• To help you reduce the cellulite, build muscle with the employment of resistance coaching. you’ll do lunges, squats, leg curls and presses. Exercises like swimming, walking, stair stepping and even dancing will facilitate burn calories and these exercises can help remove cellulite from the legs. You’ll do any exercise that increase muscle and burn calories.

• Try cellulite massages. The treatment is fairly easy and is way sort of a normal massage. You need to apply a moderate to heavy pressure to the cellulite area, using the palms, fingers and or knuckles to firmly massage the area. The massage can increase blood circulation permitting the body to scrub out the toxins victimization the bodies natural waste system.

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Red is bad

rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is cellulite just a fancy word for fat? (srs)
    *Born with only 1 pec crew** crew of 1
    *NJ Crew(732)**

S: 415
    B: 180
    D: 480

@160 BW

It seems like a different type of fat because I don't have cellulite anywhere else on my body and even if I lose a little weight, I'm told I will still have cellulite. Also I notice girls that are bigger than me have better legs than I do, it's so baffling and it sucks for sure.

AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sbiston View Post
    Hello,
    Try some Easy and simple way to remove cellulite.

• Yoga and deep breathing is an exercise that you can practice to help you smooth out cellulite.

• To help you reduce the cellulite, build muscle with the employment of resistance coaching. you’ll do lunges, squats, leg curls and presses. Exercises like swimming, walking, stair stepping and even dancing will facilitate burn calories and these exercises can help remove cellulite from the legs. You’ll do any exercise that increase muscle and burn calories.

• Try cellulite massages. The treatment is fairly easy and is way sort of a normal massage. You need to apply a moderate to heavy pressure to the cellulite area, using the palms, fingers and or knuckles to firmly massage the area. The massage can increase blood circulation permitting the body to scrub out the toxins victimization the bodies natural waste system.
    What a joke; eat at a deficit. Losing weight is very simple, calories in versus calories out.

What's a joke?... Anyway, so lets say I take in approximately 1,600-2,000 calories per day, there's no way I can burn that in one day at the gym.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's a joke?... Anyway, so lets say I take in approximately 1,600-2,000 calories per day, there's no way I can burn that in one day at the gym.
    You obviously don't understand how metabolism and bmr work...you burn calories all day just by existing. Read stickies and google bmr if you have to. It's pretty easy. And switch to diet soda.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even at your relatively small size you probably burn somewhere between those numbers on workout days.

You burn about 1400 calories just to stay alive, 1600 total (including average daily activities for a sedentary person).

You could easily burn 200-400 calories in a workout, so to maintain weight on a workout day you probably burn 1800-2000 calories.

So, if you ate 1300 daily and worked out 4-5 days per week you'll lose around a pound per week.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

MCrow, I saw that you're very knowledgeable in the medical world and whatnot, what are your personal recommendations to lose cellulite and lose about 15 lbs then? For a girl my size and weight (5'1, 139-141 lbs).

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MCrow, I saw that you're very knowledgeable in the medical world and whatnot, what are your personal recommendations to lose cellulite and lose about 15 lbs then? For a girl my size and weight (5'1, 139-141 lbs).
    I'm not a physician or RD but weight loss is pretty simple: Eat less than you burn=burn fat.

So, for you I'd say eat about 1400-1700 calories per day (1400 if you have a sit all day type of job and 1700 if you have a very physical job). Aim for about 100g or so of protein per day and at least 20% fat....get the rest of the caloreis from healthy carbs like whole grains, brow rice, fruits and veggies. Make sure you get a couple servings of dairy in there as well.

Some of my staples are Greek Yogurt, Boneless skinless chicken breast, Brown Rice and Whole Grain Bread. I also like apples and tend to eat one a day (not that it's for any particular reason other than liking them). I recommend fiber supplements if you don't get enough in your diet as well.

Make sure you weigh and measure your portions so you know exactly how much you are eating and log it.

Workout 3-5 days per week, include at least 2-3 days of weight lifting and 2-3 days for cardio.

Cellulite is pretty much permanent, so there's really no getting rid of it. However, some of what women often think is cellulite is actually fat, so you may notice less cellulite looking stuff as you lose weight. Also, I would bet that lifting will also help make cellulite look less problematic. Basically just lose weight and get stronger and your cellulite issue will likely become less of an issue.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    I'm not a physician or RD but weight loss is pretty simple: Eat less than you burn=burn fat.

So, for you I'd say eat about 1400-1700 calories per day (1400 if you have a sit all day type of job and 1700 if you have a very physical job). Aim for about 100g or so of protein per day and at least 20% fat....get the rest of the caloreis from healthy carbs like whole grains, brow rice, fruits and veggies. Make sure you get a couple servings of dairy in there as well.

Some of my staples are Greek Yogurt, Boneless skinless chicken breast, Brown Rice and Whole Grain Bread. I also like apples and tend to eat one a day (not that it's for any particular reason other than liking them). I recommend fiber supplements if you don't get enough in your diet as well.

Make sure you weigh and measure your portions so you know exactly how much you are eating and log it.

Workout 3-5 days per week, include at least 2-3 days of weight lifting and 2-3 days for cardio.

Cellulite is pretty much permanent, so there's really no getting rid of it. However, some of what women often think is cellulite is actually fat, so you may notice less cellulite looking stuff as you lose weight. Also, I would bet that lifting will also help make cellulite look less problematic. Basically just lose weight and get stronger and your cellulite issue will likely become less of an issue.
    This is the best advice.

The "joke" was sbiston's post.

heatherjam1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heatherjam1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heatherjam1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heatherjam1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heatherjam1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heatherjam1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You can get rid of cellulite

Hey.
    I have't seen any raw foods in your diet, like veggies and fruits, and any lemon water. I managed to banish all my cellulite in 2 months. Check my before and after photo...
    If you want to have results fast, you should copy my routine and avoid my mistakes. Go to cellulitefactor-review. com and get them for free
    Attached Images

On the path to beast mode patnshan's Avatar
    patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Coke is poison to a diet. Goes down easy and packs a lot of empty calories. You gotta stop that or at least cut it down a lot. Track everything you eat and drink after figuring out your TDEE. My wife if 44 and had plenty of cellulite. It is gone after she lost the fat and increased the resistance training. So, I disagree that cellulite is permanent.

Pat
    "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them" - Lee Haney

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patnshan View Post
    Coke is poison to a diet. Goes down easy and packs a lot of empty calories. You gotta stop that or at least cut it down a lot. Track everything you eat and drink after figuring out your TDEE. My wife if 44 and had plenty of cellulite. It is gone after she lost the fat and increased the resistance training. So, I disagree that cellulite is permanent.

Pat
    Lets hope OP learnt her lesson from a year ago.