WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I've been busy; 4% bf...yes, legs included.

HI everyone! Before I continue let me say that I can only do attachments at this time so be patient and take a look! I have more photos on my fb athlete page: WendaAthletics - check them out, leave some luv and/or 'likes'

I dunno where to start really. A quick background I guess to introduce myself? My name is Sebastian and I'm from Chicago, IL. This February is going to be 3 years to date when I began lifting. During my 1st year... I was mainly focusing on strength/power-lifting and learning the basics of resistance training, methods, programs, nutrition, etc- trying out to what suited me best. Anyways, the first time I attempted to 'diet/cut' was July 5, 2012 which took me to my first competitive bodybuilding show last November at the OCB Midwest states. After the show I began bulking, again, with no nutrition plan...but it worked out pretty well. Earlier this year I've learned how to establish, build and execute proper nutrition to get the results you want.

I competed again at the OCB Midwest states this past November where I won the Novice out of 7 competitors and placed 2nd in the Men's open out of 10 competitors. Anyways, sorry if I bored you! lol Here are my progress photos

My stats are:

Height: 5' 6"
    Contest weigh: 161 (November 19, 2011)
    Contest weigh: 172 (November 17, 2012)

10lbs makes a lot of difference especially if you look at the quads/calves between these two shows. I will begin my reverse dieting this Sunday in which I'm looking to add 12-15lbs of mass.

The attachments 'blk' are black/white photos from my show this past November. Visit my athlete page on fb to see the photos in color as well as my progress.
    Attached Images

WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's a shot of abdominals and forearm
    Attached Images

bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuilderha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very nice.

Must have taken loads of dedication.

Keep it up.

Two more photos...this is where I came from:

1st pic was taken December 14, 2008. No gym, no diet... just eat and party- I was probably around 140 something lbs.

2nd pic was taken June 9, 2011 a few months before my 1st show. In the second pic I was roughly about 187lbs.
    Attached Images

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, mad inspiration. Those legs... Joocy.
    I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Crazy motivational. Your legs look like they are fit for a bigger man than yourself. -compliment- Great work man

descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100) descartesmorals is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good job

WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    joocy legs
    would love to have some wheels like that one day
    Quest to 165
    ~Misc Cologne Crew~

Thank you guys for the comments- especially on the legs. Put a lot of work in them in the last couple of months. Can't wait to see how I'll come in for my next show.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in examples of my diets and or training let me know. I'm more than happy to help out whenever I can.