Closed Thread
Page 194 of 265 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,820 of 7947
    kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mjw8204 View Post
    I understand how that can be frustrating, but believe it or not, there are actually adult courses available to assist with this sort of challenge. It may even be offered free at your local library!

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    I did read a few articles along those lines but we'll have to wait and see.

Just to add to my F1 bitching, rather than f*ck over the sport for fans with little fartbox engines to save money, maybe it's time they introduced a salary cap instead.

Alonso gets paid $30m a year from Ferrari. That's a lot of cash that could go toward development and running costs. Does the prick really deserve it?

Federer earns peanuts from tennis but makes $50m+ a year from endorsements (Rolex, Gillette, etc.). Maybe it's time they flushed these overpaid cocksuckers out of the sport if they don't want to take a pay cut because I'm sure there are plenty of talented younger drivers who'd love to get behind the wheel of a V10 F1 car regardless of salary.

/rant

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    I did read a few articles along those lines but we'll have to wait and see.

Just to add to my F1 bitching, rather than f*ck over the sport for fans with little fartbox engines to save money, maybe it's time they introduced a salary cap instead.

Alonso gets paid $30m a year from Ferrari. That's a lot of cash that could go toward development and running costs. Does the prick really deserve it?

Federer earns peanuts from tennis but makes $50m+ a year from endorsements (Rolex, Gillette, etc.). Maybe it's time they flushed these overpaid cocksuckers out of the sport if they don't want to take a pay cut because I'm sure there are plenty of talented younger drivers who'd love to get behind the wheel of a V10 F1 car regardless of salary.

/rant
    I think mods should get paid.
    Master of karate, and friendship, for everyone crew.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    lolwut

and wtf does FF have to do with anything? the skins turning their season around and making the playoffs was a pleasant surprise. talking trash to me about a team that won 5 games last yr that started 3-6 yet still won the division when left for dead is fckign stupid. getting to the playoffs = successful season. assuming RG can stay healthy, they'll be contenders for a long time.
    ahh lightenup I wasn't actually trash talking or addressing you specifically.. RG3 was a splendid pick for your fantasy team and brought your home team to the playoffs.

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    NFL Talent and fantasy talent aren't the same.
    You also had like 6 backup running backs, because they were more talented than their starting counter parts.
    Oh ok now I get it. Maybe next year I'll figure out owztoplay.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Miketoc View Post
    I think mods should get paid.
    I lol'd.

Hola 'Gimme Free Supps' Bola gets more perks than I do

Seriously, with F1 they could also do a much better job of promoting the sport in the US to generate more $$$s.

We could be talking about any sport here and it's the same message: the fans should come first. No fans, and there's no sport.

If F1 keeps cutting costs but drivers' salaries continue to rise then there's a serious problem. Time to pay those guys less. If they've got a personality then they'll do fine from endorsements. Roger Federer and Tiger Woods earn $45m+ from endorsements alone.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    I doubt it. Once they've milked these smaller engines for a few years who knows, maybe we'll see electric F1 cars and all we'll have to talk about are the good old days.

V10 & V12 era = perfection.
    Ah, the old days, eh Dom?

Regular old street "Muscle cars" are probably also going to get neutered over here too, with upcoming CAFE regulations. It's going to be tough to get 3 and 4 hundred horespower and still make CAFE. I wouldn't doubt that today's Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, etc. are going to be the new classics in about 10-15 years when everyone is stuck with Priuses.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    ahh lightenup
    the wound is still super fresh, brah

Who was this love of yours?

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who was the one that wanted DOTA 2?
    Master of karate, and friendship, for everyone crew.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Ah, the old days, eh Dom?

Regular old street "Muscle cars" are probably also going to get neutered over here too, with upcoming CAFE regulations. It's going to be tough to get 3 and 4 hundred horespower and still make CAFE. I wouldn't doubt that today's Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, etc. are going to be the new classics in about 10-15 years when everyone is stuck with Priuses.
    That sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love the bigger engines, but in everyday driving I can't say I miss a V8. Great on an open road but insane gas prices and cops hiding behind trees and at the bottom of a hill with speed guns makes you feel like you might as well drive a Prius.

Speaking of cops, I was driving home yesterday when I saw what looked like a hot dog van with flashing lights by the side of the road. I thought it was a joke until I saw a guy on a motorbike in front of it being arrested. They're everywhere here these days and some even drive undercover sports cars and try to bait you into racing at the lights. So yeah, how about the good old days?

But as a fan of motorsport, I don't want to see regulations and cost cutting kill the experience.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember the good old days when I had a v8 at a cafe.

I bet TAAB owns a Prius.

I bet TAAB owns a Prius.
    Negative, ghostrider.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    That sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love the bigger engines, but in everyday driving I can't say I miss a V8. Great on an open road but insane gas prices and cops hiding behind trees and at the bottom of a hill with speed guns makes you feel like you might as well drive a Prius.

But as a fan of motorsport, I don't want to see regulations and cost cutting kill the experience.
    I like keeping the freedom of choice. If gas becomes very expensive, the consumer will likely make the choice to go to something fuel efficient. But if power is important to them, then they can pay at the pump and drive their 450 HP V8. The government shouldn't effectively outlaw them by making CAFE so restrictive.

Since CAFE is a corporate average mix, it's difficult to predict exactly the effect it will have, but any automaker having trouble selling a billion priuses isn't going to be able to field high horsepower engines very easily. Personally, I don't want to see a return to 200 HP Corvettes.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Miketoc View Post
    Who was the one that wanted DOTA 2?
    I don't want DOTA 2, but I may hit you up for some tips here and there.
    Played a few rounds on Saturday and basically had no idea what I was doing or how to improve.

I bet TAAB owns a Prius.
    Hey now.
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I like keeping the freedom of choice. If gas becomes very expensive, the consumer will likely make the choice to go to something fuel efficient. But if power is important to them, then they can pay at the pump and drive their 450 HP V8. The government shouldn't effectively outlaw them by making CAFE so restrictive.

Since CAFE is a corporate average mix, it's difficult to predict exactly the effect it will have, but any automaker having trouble selling a billion priuses isn't going to be able to field high horsepower engines very easily. Personally, I don't want to see a return to 200 HP Corvettes.
    Don't want to see it either.

Back in the 70s we had a 'supercar scare' here with politicians trying to convince everyone powerful cars were unsafe.

Today the safest cars you can drive are high performance cars. Of course a Nissan GT-R can accelerate much faster than a Corolla but which one is safer once they're traveling the same speed? In terms of handling and braking it's not even a contest.

we should all pool our resources and buy all the muscle cars and gunz available before they all get outlawed.

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we should all pool our resources and buy all the muscle cars and gunz available before they all get outlawed.
    I'm still waiting for Kvk to define what a muscle car is, because I don't think he really knows. He keeps ducking the question.

I'm still waiting for Kvk to define what a muscle car is, because I don't think he really knows.
    Farles parked his muscle car in the delivery room.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    I've used lenco's youtube video thing 2 of the last 3 nights. I like it. I wake up more often throughout the night, but I feel more rested. We'll see if that trend continues (the two nights I've used it, I've slept 10 and 12 hours, due to lack of sleep and/or dragging from previous days).
    I use this

In my guestimation, that would lead to about 3 super soaker water pistols and a 1983 Mercury Lynx.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I support this movement.

Can we all get matching barbed wire tattoos too?

please say yes please say yes please say yes
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Farles parked his muscle car in the delivery room.
    I think he parked it in his wife, which led to him being in the delivery room 9 months later.
    Hookey Pookey crew

Originally Posted by theshoupguy View Post
    I support this movement.

Can we all get matching barbed wire tattoos too?

please say yes please say yes please say yes
    No.

Negative, ghostrider.
    You sure about that?

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    I think he parked it in his wife, which led to him being in the delivery room 9 months later.
    You do subtle like Trollando does coherent English.

You sure about that?

That guy is clearly not as thick as a brick.
    Hookey Pookey crew

You do subtle like Trollando does coherent English.
    lol. Subtlety is not my forte. But, I have managed to learn how to communicate without involving dicks, farts and tits.
    Hookey Pookey crew

You sure about that?

there I am, on my way to sell insurance and/or counsel people on their marriages

That guy is clearly not as thick as a brick.
    That guy + bigger arms + barbed wire tattoo + frosted tips = TAAB

lol. Subtlety is not my forte. But, I have managed to learn how to communicate without involving dicks, farts and tits.
    You definitely have. B+ for effort.

lolmaolol @ frosted tips

I like where your head is at.

(noedit)

Closed Thread
Page 194 of 265 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast