Closed Thread
Page 142 of 265 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,260 of 7947
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    One day I will spend Christmas on a beach. One day.
    One day I will experience a 'White Christmas.' One day.

Deadlift?
    I bet $50 it's bench.

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    One day I will experience a 'White Christmas.' One day.

I bet $50 it's bench.
    You win $50.

Also we used to have those White Christmas things in NOVA when I was a kid. It's been a while since I can remember one.

We always used to do Christmas at my parent's house, all the aunts/uncles/cousins would come over. Around 30 folks each time. I remember one Christmas we were sad it wasn't snowing, and later in the evening me and my brothers were getting kind of rambunctious as we always did. I was sitting on the back of the couch next to the window and my younger brother came running up and like dove into me and my head went backwards through the glass.

I remember not moving because I was afraid of getting cut but as my head lay on the ground outside I remember seeing snow. And I left my head there immobile waiting for a parent to come move the glass shards I was shouting "ITS SNOWING ITS SNOWING." It was a glorious day!
    Master of karate, and friendship, for everyone crew.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Miketoc View Post
    You win $50.

Also we used to have those White Christmas things in NOVA when I was a kid. It's been a while since I can remember one.

We always used to do Christmas at my parent's house, all the aunts/uncles/cousins would come over. Around 30 folks each time. I remember one Christmas we were sad it wasn't snowing, and later in the evening me and my brothers were getting kind of rambunctious as we always did. I was sitting on the back of the couch next to the window and my younger brother came running up and like dove into me and my head went backwards through the glass.

I remember not moving because I was afraid of getting cut but as my head lay on the ground outside I remember seeing snow. And I left my head there immobile waiting for a parent to come move the glass shards I was shouting "ITS SNOWING ITS SNOWING." It was a glorious day!
    LOL. You and your brothers sound like me and my brothers when we were young. We were always up at like 4am on Christmas morning. Wild and hyper as fark, so excited that we'd be on the verge of puking.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL. You and your brothers sound like me and my brothers when we were young. We were always up at like 4am on Christmas morning. Wild and hyper as fark, so excited that we'd be on the verge of puking.
    Well, we had a lot of hospital trips for broken bones and stitches. Oft times they were on holidays.

There was one year I had stitches on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. But yeah, for a good 4 or 5 year period while we were young there seemed to always be a trip on some holiday when people were over and we were hyperactive.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought 340 was a class of some sorts.

My heart sank for you.

Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post

My heart sank for you.
    I did fail a few classes in undergrad. I almost didn't graduate. I relied on tests to get me a passing grade and one of my Major courses (I think it was Operating Systems) and the final was snowed out. Teacher said we could make it up but still submitted an F. Had to jump through a few hoops to make up the test the following January (I graduated December) but ended up passing/graduating.

See, I didn't go to class or do homework.

I still have nightmares about the Calc course I forgot I was enrolled in until my Finals schedule came out. THAT one took a lot of work to get waived off my transcript.

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Merry Christmas Rant!

I hope it is a safe and happy one.

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, we had a lot of hospital trips for broken bones and stitches. Oft times they were on holidays.

There was one year I had stitches on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. But yeah, for a good 4 or 5 year period while we were young there seemed to always be a trip on some holiday when people were over and we were hyperactive.
    I remember we had this 36 inch Tv in our basement when we were kids. It was a monstrosity. Farking huge, weighed a ton. One New Years, my brother stuck some suction cup to it and started pulling it off of the shelf. I was probably 10, at the most, and I had to run over and basically catch the thing from falling on him. Stupid stuff like this happened all the time. I don't know how we made it through our childhoods without death or serious injury.
    Hookey Pookey crew

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember we had this 36 inch Tv in our basement when we were kids. It was a monstrosity. Farking huge, weighed a ton. One New Years, my brother stuck some suction cup to it and started pulling it off of the shelf. I was probably 10, at the most, and I had to run over and basically catch the thing from falling on him. Stupid stuff like this happened all the time. I don't know how we made it through our childhoods without death or serious injury.
    As a child, I enjoyed setting the drapes on fire.

For some mysterious reason, my parents frowned on such activities.

To this day, I can still smell the sweet aroma of burning fibers.

Originally Posted by Ctrainer View Post
    Merry Christmas Rant!

I hope it is a safe and happy one.

What the fuk, is that a whole cat?

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Thanks guys. Yeah it was below 0 deg. F during this outing and my fingers started to get unusable (almost total loss of dexterity) so I called it quits. A little pain was worth the result though!
    Frost bite on your fingers before you get the actual shoot.

What do you do with all your photos? Im guessing you sell them or something? Is this what you do for a living? Photographer?

I actually just stole your pic and used it as my desktop background..

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    It's officially Christmas Day here.

To all of you freezing your nuts off, Australians will be sweating it out over BBQs today and lounging around the beach.

Yeah but the men will have shorter shorts than the women

Srsly though i am jealous. I hate cold weather
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post

Srsly though i am jealous. I hate cold weather
    I want one house in Colorado for the summer, and one in Tahiti or something for the winter.

Maybe I need to find someone in Tahiti who loves snow....
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Fuk it, closing up shop early. Merry Christmas everyone!! Be safe and don't drink while driving!
    Hookey Pookey crew

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    True, summer means you also see a lot more of what you don't want to see.

There will be plenty of Sidewinders lapping up the sunshine.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I want one house in Colorado for the summer, and one in Tahiti or something for the winter.

Maybe I need to find someone in Tahiti who loves snow....
    Why Tahiti? Did they legalize it, too?
    Time To Re-Schedule

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True, summer means you also see a lot more of what you don't want to see.

There will be plenty of Sidewinders lapping up the sunshine.
    I can personally attest to living somewhere where you get to see more of all kinds of people, desireable or not, for longer periods of the year. But it's all worth it knowing I can comfortably jump in the car and run to the store in shorts, thongs, and a t-shirt, on a typical day in December or January, and not a single person asks me "aren't you cold?" or thinks I'm off my rocker.
    Time To Re-Schedule

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Why Tahiti? Did they legalize it, too?
    85 degrees every day. 75 degrees every night.

Sign me up.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    85 degrees every day. 75 degrees every night.

Sign me up.
    A lot of bugs, insects, like those conditions, too.
    Time To Re-Schedule

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My heart sank for you.
    Did you kill your dad yet?
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I can personally attest to living somewhere where you get to see more of all kinds of people, desireable or not, for longer periods of the year. But it's all worth it knowing I can comfortably jump in the car and run to the store in shorts, thongs, and a t-shirt, on a typical day in December or January, and not a single person asks me "aren't you cold?" or thinks I'm off my rocker.
    Sounds like your winter is similar to what it's like here (40–75 °F) only when it gets hot in AZ it's more of a dry heat whereas in summer here it can be quite humid.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by therorschach View Post
    Did you kill your dad yet?
    We're okay for now. But he's already doing these little things that on their own are nothing, but drive me insane as they add up.

He never brings enough clothing and always borrows my stuff. He's a messy eater, constantly eats, and never washes any of the dishes that pile up. Also, his bathroom conduct is deplorable.

At 56 he still can't figure out how to use a basic coffee machine or kettle. Can't do the laundry. Doesn't understand a house has to be regularly vacuumed.

He snores like he's being waterboarded. Sleeps all day so wakes up at like 3AM clattering around.

His idea of father/son bonding is me taking him to local gun shops and shooting ranges, which is the last thing I want to do on my break.

I just fucking want to stay home all day in nothing but my underwear and watch news. God dammit why is he even here. FML.

Now that I think about. No. I'm not okay. It's only Day 2 of a 14 day hell.

Edit: My father is of a generation that is completely dependent on a woman in their life/relationship to survive. It's pathetic.

It's like if a female figure isn't there, they will literally die within the week, like a plant that somebody forgets to water.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe it's blowjobs.
    Nah, it was only 37 BLOWJOBS!!1 TRY NOT TO SUCK A DICK WALKING ACROSS THE PARKING LOT!!!!

We're okay for now. But he's already doing these little things that on their own are nothing, but drive me insane as they add up.

He never brings enough clothing and always borrows my stuff. He's a messy eater, constantly eats, and never washes any of the dishes that pile up. Also, his bathroom conduct is deplorable.

At 56 he still can't figure out how to use a basic coffee machine or kettle. Can't do the laundry. Doesn't understand a house has to be regularly vacuumed.

He snores like he's being waterboarded. Sleeps all day so wakes up at like 3AM clattering around.

His idea of father/son bonding is me taking him to local gun shops and shooting ranges, which is the last thing I want to do on my break.

I just fucking want to stay home all day in nothing but my underwear and watch news. God dammit why is he even here. FML.

Edit: My father is of a generation that is completely dependent on a woman in their life/relationship to survive. It's pathetic.

It's like if a female figure isn't there, they will literally die within the week, like a plant that somebody forgets to water.
    I got room up here bro, you can always escape. We even have intertubes out here in teh stix.

You wear thongs? Weird, bro.

I'd let you crash at my place but my dog would eat you.

Smile

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    I got room up here bro, you can always escape. We even have intertubes out here in teh stix.
    I'd let you crash at my place but my dog would eat you.
    I appreciate it.

Unfortunately the problem isn't that I can't get away, it's that if I do he will have a complete breakdown because he has the emotional stability of a 13 year old girl.

Just have to grin and bear it. Mostly because of my mom really, because she still wants us to maintain the moral high ground and be nice/respectful to him "as he's still our father and it's the holidays."

Sigh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got the Platinum Edition of Dawn of War...*fist pumps*
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone in the Rant! Safe travels to those of you who will be on the move, have a good safe time!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I appreciate it.

Unfortunately the problem isn't that I can't get away, it's that if I do he will have a complete breakdown because he has the emotional stability of a 13 year old girl.

Just have to grin and bear it. Mostly because of my mom really, because she still wants us to maintain the moral high ground and be nice/respectful to him "as he's still our father and it's the holidays."

Sigh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Sometimes ya just gotta bite your tongue and bear it bro. There have been times that I really wanted to let it all hang out, but the repercussions would have been far reaching and something I REALLY didn't wanna have to deal with.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This Christmas detox is going to be quite nice.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Closed Thread
Page 142 of 265 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast