Closed Thread
Page 126 of 265 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 7947
    PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Need some advices from the Rant. Received this in my corporate inbox this morning:

They provided a phone number, which threw me off. I immediately thought this was a phishing attempt via e-mail. Could it be a phishing attempt still, just via phone?
    Sounds like a journalist to me. I get a few of these every now and then (though obviously not about oil). If you don't know the person just bin it, and if you do know the person then question them outside of work why they are sending you emails which present such a huge conflict of interest.

Serious though if you don't know them then they are probably not after your actual recommendation, but are after names and or ranks of other people you work with for nefarious reasons

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I get those all the time. It's just a recruiter / temporary services company trying to increase their database. Granted, there is likely a real job opening, but I wouldn't expect most of these types of contacts to actually work out.

Typically, I ignore them unless I'm actively looking. The only time I give people names is when the person looking is someone I actually know. No sense getting your friends / colleagues on someone's spam list.
    Thanks Vox, this is what I figured, but the 'opportunity' part is enticing.

Not that I'd want to work in Turkey... But overseas is my goal, ultimately.

Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    Sounds like a journalist to me. I get a few of these every now and then (though obviously not about oil). If you don't know the person just bin it, and if you do know the person then question them outside of work why they are sending you emails which present such a huge conflict of interest.

Serious though if you don't know them then they are probably not after your actual recommendation, but are after names and or ranks of other people you work with for nefarious reasons
    Yeah, I've been offered $10,000 USD for a downloaded copy of the address book for this company (80,000 names and contact numbers). I declined of course, but that does show you how badly people want this kind of info.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Not that I'd want to work in Turkey... But overseas is my goal, ultimately.
    If you could work anywhere in the world, where would it be?

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    The MC Hammer Curls were icing on the cake.

He was, and probably still is, an angry little man.

If you enjoyed that sample of his lifting, check out this channel.

Holy lololololol. I lol'd IRL at the power clean. Those have to be fake weights, right?
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    Holy lololololol. I lol'd IRL at the power clean. Those have to be fake weights, right?
    Nope, it's legit weights. Althought it's certainly done on purpose. That's the most unnatural way to powerclean. Most people atleast use their hips, but don't fully open them. This guy is trolling.
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drekkor View Post
    Nope, it's legit weights. Althought it's certainly done on purpose. That's the most unnatural way to powerclean. Most people atleast use their hips, but don't fully open them. This guy is trolling.
    I get that he's trolling, and doing it on purpose, I don't get how he can still walk. The 480 lb deadlift video, his spine should've snapped in half.
    Hookey Pookey crew

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Good question. That depends.

Am I working overseas for the money? If so, that would mean Iraq, Oman, Algeria, Libya, Angola, Azerbaijan and a few other places where the danger of being there means you get much higher pay.
    Or am I working overseas to learn another language/culture and see the world? If so, I might pick Norway, Brazil, China or Germany (edit: forgot Australia, though the language isn't different I'd like to learn the culture of folks down in Croydon)
    Or am I looking for a good balance between the two?

Honestly if, if it was my choice, I would probably pick Norway or Brazil. The money is decent but I'd also be able to use the paid-for flights as jumping off points to places like Chile, Argentina, etc, or from Norway to Iceland and Europe.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz

Am I working overseas for the money? If so, that would mean Iraq, Oman, Algeria, Libya, Angola, Azerbaijan and a few other places where the danger of being there means you get much higher pay.
    Or am I working overseas to learn another language/culture and see the world? If so, I might pick Norway, Brazil, China or Germany

Honestly if, if it was my choice, I would probably pick Norway or Brazil. The money is decent but I'd also be able to use the paid-for flights as jumping off points to places like Chile, Argentina, etc, or from Norway to Iceland and Europe.
    I just meant if your boss asked 'where would you like to work?' and not necessarily for higher pay.

I think Norway would be a great place to live.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get that he's trolling, and doing it on purpose, I don't get how he can still walk. The 480 lb deadlift video, his spine should've snapped in half.
    The body is tougher than you think. Typically when I see people hurt their backs doing dead lifts it's because the curve changes during the lift. They go from a concave correct curve to a convex rounded back. This stretches the muscles/tendons and can pull/tear and cause discs to become compressed/slipped. When the spine is locked, albiet in a bad position, it's not going to have those same effects. There's still much more risk to the spine because the curvature isn't correct and it causes it to become a cantilever instead of a post... but that's another discussion.
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

I just meant if your boss asked 'where would you like to work?' and not necessarily for higher pay.

I think Norway would be a great place to live.
    Norway is very nice, but the taxes are pretty high. $10 for a beer, etc. They have a luxury tax also, so cars like a BMW 335i are $200,000 there. But the economy is doing well and it's beautiful country, so yeah I could definitely live there for a while and do photography, etc.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Or am I working overseas to learn another language/culture and see the world? If so, I might pick Norway, Brazil, China or Germany (edit: forgot Australia, though the language isn't different I'd like to learn the culture of folks down in Croydon)

Any chance you could pick a place with no internet?

TIA
    Who was this love of yours?

The body is tougher than you think. Typically when I see people hurt their backs doing dead lifts it's because the curve changes during the lift. They go from a concave correct curve to a convex rounded back. This stretches the muscles/tendons and can pull/tear and cause discs to become compressed/slipped. When the spine is locked, albiet in a bad position, it's not going to have those same effects. There's still much more risk to the spine because the curvature isn't correct and it causes it to become a cantilever instead of a post... but that's another discussion.
    It's kind of impressive that he doesn't fall over backwards when he does the clean-to-front-squat. It's also lolarious that he lifts in his driveway.
    Hookey Pookey crew

Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post

TIA
    lol... F♥Y♥F

But truthfully, no. Anywhere I go will be connected. Sorry

It's kind of impressive that he doesn't fall over backwards when he does the clean-to-front-squat. It's also lolarious that he lifts in his driveway.
    Not really, he's only got what... 155 lbs on the bar? A person who can deadlift 480 lbs should have no problem doing 225 lb on a power clean. My most recent highs in lifts have been a 525 lb deadlift and 295 lb power clean. Even at his body weight, if he's gifted with some sort of freaky strength I could see him pulling more than 155 lbs on that bar.

We have a lot of people at cross fit in the 130-150 lbs of body weight range (at like 5'4 - 5'6")... They can powerclean 155 lb, they start really struggling with 200+

Norway is very nice, but the taxes are pretty high. $10 for a beer, etc. They have a luxury tax also, so cars like a BMW 335i are $200,000 there. But the economy is doing well and it's beautiful country, so yeah I could definitely live there for a while and do photography, etc.
    It helps sustain the very high standard of living so I can understand it.

Anyway, that'd be near the top of my list as well, along with Switzerland.

Translation: TAAB wants to be your pen pal.

Not really, he's only got what... 155 lbs on the bar? A person who can deadlift 480 lbs should have no problem doing 225 lb on a power clean. My most recent highs in lifts have been a 525 lb deadlift and 295 lb power clean. Even at his body weight, if he's gifted with some sort of freaky strength I could see him pulling more than 155 lbs on that bar.

We have a lot of people at cross fit in the 130-150 lbs of body weight range (at like 5'4 - 5'6")... They can powerclean 155 lb, they start really struggling with 200+
    You missed my point. Did you watch the video? lol he was bending almost so his spine was horizontal to the ground. I was surprised he kept his balance.
    Hookey Pookey crew

It helps sustain the very high standard of living so I can understand it.

Anyway, that'd be near the top of my list as well, along with Switzerland.
    Really? I'd like to be down in Austrailia/New Zealand tbh.

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    I genuinely can't watch DW videos.

How does your ego get so wildly way in the way of your immediate health like that?
    He is not the same man if you saw his new videos. maxbm is his YouTube username. His technique is tons betters.

You missed my point. Did you watch the video? lol he was bending almost so his spine was horizontal to the ground. I was surprised he kept his balance.
    His body was in the "correct" positions to weasel under the bar. He had a risk of slipping but he'd already taken the momentum out of the pull, which is what causes most people to go over backwards. Again, it's 155 lbs, and he's trolling. He should be much stronger than that allowing him to make the lift look completely rediculous. Hell, I can basically barbell curl 155 lbs, and often do just to piss off weak little guys like him at xfit.

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I get those all the time. It's just a recruiter / temporary services company trying to increase their database. Granted, there is likely a real job opening, but I wouldn't expect most of these types of contacts to actually work out.

Typically, I ignore them unless I'm actively looking. The only time I give people names is when the person looking is someone I actually know. No sense getting your friends / colleagues on someone's spam list.
    I've been getting such calls lately. Many of them haven't updated their databases in 5-6 years. And at my work extension.

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So apparently if you get rain in the midwest in December you are supposed to respond with the comment, "atleast it isn't snow!" Then that comment is followed by some mathematical (sp?) equation on how much snow it would actually be if it was indeed snow.

I don't know what the equation is and frankly I don't want to know..
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

When I get phishing calls at work I just tell them they are calling a secure private government line then I hear them hangup.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
    Where are these "records"?
    You can't compete with me.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ctrainer View Post
    So apparently if you get rain in the midwest in December you are supposed to respond with the comment, "atleast it isn't snow!" Then that comment is followed by some mathematical (sp?) equation on how much snow it would actually be if it was indeed snow.

The Snowmen like to say that 1" of rain = 10" of snow.

But I think they're just bragging.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    When I get phishing calls at work I just tell them they are calling a secure private government line then I hear them hangup.
    The EPA is a block north of here. One could "accidentally" send them there.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol... F♥Y♥F

But truthfully, no. Anywhere I go will be connected. Sorry
    go away.

I don't remember you from Programs or Exercises, not even in the slighest.

go away.

KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarlynSkuatrach is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ctrainer View Post

Ask the equation parrot if that formula result accounts for Cats+Dogs variable conversion.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    London!

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TIA
    lmao

Closed Thread
Page 126 of 265 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast