herpderpyolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me improve please !

Hey guys !

I would like to improve my arm muscle and my barely-visible 6pac. anyone got any ideas?
    Im training home, with dumbbells and other excersises which requires no studio-equipments but dumbbells.

Click my profile for the pic of my current body.

Thanks

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by herpderpyolo View Post
    Hey guys !

I would like to improve my arm muscle and my barely-visible 6pac. anyone got any ideas?
    Im training home, with dumbbells and other excersises which requires no studio-equipments but dumbbells.

Click my profile for the pic of my current body.

Thanks
    get on a full body routine. dont neglect your other body parts. train everything equally

all this stuff is explained in the stickies.

make sure your diet is correct, u should be bulking, which means you should be in a caloric surplus