Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ITT: I teach you how to get free direct mail advertising

First off, I did not make this up. But it is an awesome method which I am implementing soon.

Okay so basically what you do is you are going to be mailing big postcards so like 6x11.

You are going to be splitting the postcard into 3 different sections.

- One section will have your business and some sort of deal (So maybe a free session)
    - The other two sections will have businesses in the same field that can sell to the same list. So for example a chiropractor and a massage therapists.

So each business has their own section. But its ahuge postcard and people love getting coupons/deals in the mail. This is the way you get the other two businesses on board and how they are going to pay for your section. You tell them you have a list of people who make over 100,000 a year in the area. You are going to send out a direct mail piece but figured it would be cheaper if you got two other similar but non competing businesses to send to cut down on costs.

They are going to want to join because the cost is split up, they don't have to pay for a list, and they don't have to design it. You are going to take care of that.

So now you are going to tell them that it costs around 75 cents each or whatever you need for them to pay for your section. In reality it will cost around 50 cents a piece. So two businesses pay 25 cents each and your section is free.

Where do you get the list? Go over to infofree.com and you can get unlimited list for only 50 bucks a month Where it could cost you thousands if you were to buy lists from other companies.

Lastly for designing the cards, just go to fiverr.com and have someone design it for 5 bucks.

Its a pretty cool method and is essentially free advertising. I already signed on a chiropractor and a massage therapists with ease in my area and we are mailing 1,000 out in January. They wanted to do a small number first to test it. Plus we want to test our ad copy and such. But once you get it down you can send even 10,000 and the awesome thing is its all free on your end besides the 50 bucks a month from infofree and the fiverr graphic. And honestly you are not ripping them off because direct mail companies charge a ton to do this kind of work and it is really simple. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thought I would share for a unique way to do some very cheap advertising reaching a ton of people

Cliffs: Read it

Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump, good method I think everyone should see!