Angelooo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help wanted: NEED MOTIVATION

Hey guys,
    About a year and a half ago I was a little over 250 lbs and I was very unhappy. I took all of my efforts and worked my ass off to be where I am today at 198 lbs. Now that im here ive kinda hit a neutral area where I really dont wanna do anything. Ive been going to the gym on and off for a while now and I havent been eating the best. No matter how much I contemplate in my head what Im doing and how I need to get back on the saddle I just dont do it. I was wondering if anyone of you could share some methods or inspiriational words with me to get back to being the fitness freak I was and keep me driven. Thank you!

Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Try watching that... Along with Part II.

Gotta keep pushing man. You're never perfect until you are exactly what you desire to be. And even after you become perfect, there will still be room for improvement. You need to have that attitude.

I listen to this speech every morning on my way to school. It has had the greatest impact on both my academic and bodybuilding life.

Keep working hard man, and good luck!

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's going to take some discipline OP. How much do you really want that goal physique of yours? What has helped me is thinking of my lifting routine and diet as a second job. It's fine to treat yourself but only do it once a week at most so it doesn't hurt your results. Maybe look into IIFYM.....if your diet is too restrictive and you don't eat much you enjoy, you'll like IIFYM.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why not try using the opportunity to put photo updates onto your profile?
    You'll really benefit from seeing your hard work achieve results if you take shots of yourself once a week. It's so difficult to notice the minutae results day in day out, but if you see in pictoral form the changes occuring, it should help motivate you to keep going to achieve your goal physique.
    The camera rarely lies, and seeing yourself for what you are, rather than in the mirror where your judgement can reflect your mood may give you a new perspective, plus you'll open yourself up to tips and comments from other members, which can help inspire a continued level of motivation.
    I'd also set a goal and tell as many people about it as possible. That way you'll feel more inclined to work towards it as you will want to prove to those people you are capable.
    Good luck with everything.
    Hope this helps.

DragonYau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonYau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonYau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonYau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonYau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonYau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Angelooo View Post
    Hey guys,
    About a year and a half ago I was a little over 250 lbs and I was very unhappy. I took all of my efforts and worked my ass off to be where I am today at 198 lbs. Now that im here ive kinda hit a neutral area where I really dont wanna do anything. Ive been going to the gym on and off for a while now and I havent been eating the best. No matter how much I contemplate in my head what Im doing and how I need to get back on the saddle I just dont do it. I was wondering if anyone of you could share some methods or inspiriational words with me to get back to being the fitness freak I was and keep me driven. Thank you!
    From 250lbs to 198lbs is a very good job ! grats on that and you do deserve the rest but you need to keep pushing yourself , set new goals , Maybe find yourself a training partner? :P Find someone whos at the same 'level' as you and train with them and get them to push you and you to push them back Good luck anyway

DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Linedriver View Post

Try watching that... Along with Part II.

Gotta keep pushing man. You're never perfect until you are exactly what you desire to be. And even after you become perfect, there will still be room for improvement. You need to have that attitude.

I listen to this speech every morning on my way to school. It has had the greatest impact on both my academic and bodybuilding life.

Keep working hard man, and good luck!
    I love these videos. The narrator's speech is chilling!

Angelooo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you all for your responses! They have all helped me get back on track, and since I posted this I have been going back to the gym strong and regulating my calories again. I really just had to put my goals and motivations into perspective and start disciplining myself again. Thanks again!

ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was in the same boat as you over a year ago as far as losing motivation to bust my butt in the gym every day. I would still workout but not with the intensity i should have been. What got me going was doing a bodybuilding/physique show. Nothing like turning in your application and knowing that you need to look your best on stage as a motivator!
    BB.com Article
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-workout-npc-athlete-nic-troupes-fitness-regimen.html

All good things must come to an end...Great things last forever!

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you get BORED with your training?

If so, you’d better check you TRAINING INTENSITY! Lack of training intensity is one of the main reasons people get bored with their training. When you training lacks INTENSITY, your MIND GETS BORED and begins to wander. You can easily fix that by adjusting your TRAINING INTENSITY and CHALLENGING yourself to our FULLEST POTENTIAL!

Watch this video for a definition of TRAINING INTENSITY!
    To add INTENSITY to your life, join my mailing list:
    http://bit.ly/join_my_mailing_list-today
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness

Originally Posted by ntroupe View Post
    I was in the same boat as you over a year ago as far as losing motivation to bust my butt in the gym every day. I would still workout but not with the intensity i should have been. What got me going was doing a bodybuilding/physique show. Nothing like turning in your application and knowing that you need to look your best on stage as a motivator!
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,

Hey man I can relate totally with you!! 3 years ago I worked my a** off everyday with cardio overload. I was 290 lbs and 6'5. I lost 50 lbs and was satisfied. I got bored with cardio and slowly stopped going to gym less and less. Well my weight slowly came back till this past summer I hit 318 lbs. no one would ever of guessed I hit that weight. In August I joined this site and got my motivation back. So far have lost 44 lbs again. This summer I will not be ashamed to take my shirt off at pool, looking at my before picture is my motivation. Don't quit, decide what your goals are and the only one that can achieve them is you. Change workouts so you don't hit that boredom plateau. Good luck man!!

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Help wanted: NEED MOTIVATION
    Do it.

joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyddi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    comes down to how bad you want it and always think win win. it's all about reprogramming your mind to tell your body what is really pleasurable. the small actions you are taking though they might seem pleasurable at the time are leading you to real pain. examine what really makes you happy and follow through. good luck!

New Acc. Rep? I Rep Back. Fredo95's Avatar
    Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fredo95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,
    Let's go brah, motivation comes from the inside. Everytime I'm lacking motivation I'll watch Pumping Iron. Give it shot, I'm 17 too.
    Peace, Fredo.