Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bodybuilding will always be associated with steroids and men in speedos so it will never go mainstream anyways.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Bodybuilding will always be associated with steroids and men in speedos so it will never go mainstream anyways.
    like olympic swimming

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    like olympic swimming
    Dammit! I was trying to think of a sport myself. I'm slipping.
    A pattern in the chaos.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post
    Seems like he's just having fun, big deal.
    Might not be a big deal to us as we know he is a minority within the pros and that the top guys are sensible people for the most part.
    However the way that interview was filmed it gave the impression that Jerome is a top guy in the sport and the general public will just further their negative opinion of bodybuilding especially when they youtube search him and videos like that muscle worship crap comes up!

I hope guys like him have absolutely nothing to do with Gen Iron!

EDIT: He has done an interview for MD

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...-beach-tv.html
    Last edited by MaKaiser; 12-01-2012 at 06:02 AM.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    like olympic swimming
    The general public only sees speedos.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    it gave the impression that Jerome is a top guy in the sport and the general public will just further their negative opinion of bodybuilding especially

EDIT: He has done an interview for MD

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...-beach-tv.html

Bodybuilding is a love or hate sport. You either lift yourself and respect it or you do other things and you just see a sideshow and likely illegal drug use that is frowned upon. Find someone who does not bodybuild or do any kind of weightlifting that has a respect for the sport. I will lift myself, and watch Olympia ect. on webcam feeds but outside of that I will not talk about it with people I know who aren't into it or try to show it to them and get them to understand it because it as a stressful waste of time. If for some reason the general public's opinion of bodybuilding somehow worsens the $hit I give will remain as small as the spec of sand it is currently. You either like/love this sport or you look down upon/hate it, perhaps due to ignorance, but dislike nonetheless.
    Spike92 is 15.