Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 195 lbs
    senkcity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit senkcity's BodySpace

White Flame Of Action

So I haven't workout, exercised or anything in months. Its finally time to get moving. Here's a list of the top 5 reasons why:

1. Vacations coming up in the near future
    2. Because I've always wanted an amazing body and now's the time
    3. I've learned people who work out are also more successful in life
    4. I want to do things I've never done while skiing and playing basketball
    5. I want to have more energy

Stats: 6'0", 208 lbs
    j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) j1akey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit j1akey's BodySpace
    These sound like perfectly logical reasons but not THE reason that's going to carry you forward past all the bull**** you'll have to go through to accomplish your goals. For example, this is what went through my head when I started...

"I ****ing hate myself, I'm a goddamn fat sack of worthless ****. Time to make some mother****ing changes in my life because I'm sick of this ****! I'm sick of being over 300 lbs! I'm tired of being everyone's ****ing doormat! I'm a trainwreck! **** YOU! AAAAARRRRGGGGH!

This stuff needs to come from deep inside or you'll just find excuses to not do it.

Everyone 'wants' but few are willing dig deep enough to do.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Stats: 5'9", 229 lbs
    iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000) iamgrimm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit iamgrimm's BodySpace
    I watched both of my parents go through heart surgery in the same year. I was tired of almost needing to shop at the big and tall store to find clothes that fit (at 5ft9, I'm certainly not tall). I was tired of being unable to keep up with my kids. They've got so much energy to burn, and I always felt so sluggish at ~290lbs. I used my messed up knee as a crutch for so long.

My knee is fixed, and my kids deserve a father that can get his ass off the couch for more than 10 mins of activity at a time, so changes were (and continue to be) made. I'd also like to be around, and remain healthy enough to see my kids get married, and one day (this day better be a long time off yet...) enjoy grandchildren of my own.