outoffayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outoffayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outoffayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outoffayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outoffayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outoffayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outoffayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Seeing flashing lights whilst lifting...

About 20 minutes ago I was on my 3rd set of a shoulder press. Breathing was deep and in sync with the push, form was excellent.

3 reps in I started to see red 'orbs' floating around my peripherals, around 5 or 6 of them, but I continued anyway. 5 reps in they multiplied to about 10 and they disappeared as soon as I finished.

This happened a year ago, whilst I was on Ritalin (Methamphetamine for ADHD). Sitting down, studying and suddenly my vision was scattered with these 'orbs'. The biggest occasion being when I jumped up from a long study session and having 100's of them completely cloud my peripheral vision accompanied with being light headed.

Has this happened to any of you?

BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by outoffayz View Post
    About 20 minutes ago I was on my 3rd set of a shoulder press. Breathing was deep and in sync with the push, form was excellent.

3 reps in I started to see red 'orbs' floating around my peripherals, around 5 or 6 of them, but I continued anyway. 5 reps in they multiplied to about 10 and they disappeared as soon as I finished.

This happened a year ago, whilst I was on Ritalin (Methamphetamine for ADHD). Sitting down, studying and suddenly my vision was scattered with these 'orbs'. The biggest occasion being when I jumped up from a long study session and having 100's of them completely cloud my peripheral vision accompanied with being light headed.

Has this happened to any of you?
    Every now and again when I'm going really hard, I'll see stars when I'm lifting. It only ever happens to me when I'm pushing the pace, so I think it's more of a cardio thing.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    They're called 'gym fairies' and are caused by a spike in blood pressure. Everyone who lifts heavy sees them. If you're worried, get them checked out.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It dues to the lack of oxygen when pushing the pace.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't worry about a few flashes of lights. Sometime people bust blood vessels in the eyes, get nose bleeds, gums bleeding, ... some **** happens when ya lift hard.

dude you are fine.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "whilst" always cracks me up.