Thread: Hit a wall.

KevinFulton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hit a wall.

Today I recieved my monthly tape test for the Army. Been busting my butt in the gym 6 days a week, for the last month. I'm not expecting fast results. I'm not expecting to be super huge after the last month of traing. I'm just trying to get my butt back in shape. But last month I had an 18.5 inch neck but today when I was taped my neck was at 17.5. How do you lose a whole inch in your neck in a month even thought you work out routine includes a neck, shoulder, and trap workouts? I work may butt off and all I need is to loose the gut.

I know that all this will take time. Do y'all have any suggestions to keep me from falling back into lazyness?

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The inch difference could have easily been fat right? (you mentioned you had a gut). Use yourself as motivation, look down at your gut, get pissed and force yourself to go do some work in the gym. I believe in you.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you see this alot with army guys dont get discouraged, neck is one of the first places to start losing. I know it can be hard to have a set workout schedule in the military depending on MOS but...you are getting paid to stay fit, keep working hard and you will start to see losses where you need them. And as for suggestions to keep you motivated...the Army is going through some major cuts right now, fail tape and you risk losing your livelihood that should be some good motivation. You have been trained to remain resiliant, you can do it just dont give up. Good luck
    U.S. ARMY

For those who have had to fight for it, life has a speacial meaning the protected shall never know.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is it you are trying to do right now OP, bulk or cut? If you are cutting weight, then that is why your neck would lose such size. If you are bulking, then you'd be adding weight and you wouldn't lose size in your neck.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please please get in shape.

fat soldiers are:

1. an embarassment

2. not in keeping with a military bearing.

3. if I get shot, blown up, etc. while I am deployed I do not want to have to worry whether or not my battle will be able to fireman carry me in full rattle 100 ft to cover.

I do not mean this to be spiteful or mean. soldiers are suppose to be fit for battle.
    There is a fine line between Hard and Retard

KevinFulton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the comments guys. I woke up this morning and said screw worrying about this stuff and just going into the gym and better myself.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best way to get over that wall isn't to hit it...You climb over it...Stop hittin yourself in the ass ....practice patience and determination....YOU CAN DO THIS.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".