MONSTERWAY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2002 npc new england championships

anyone got any info on 2002 npc new england championship or a website with info

Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000) Dave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At my show on Oct 21 (NH State and NE Tournament of Champions), it was announced that itll be the Sunday of the first weekend in May (I forget the exact date- something like the 4th). The promoter of the Maine Muscle Classic was at my show, too, and he's scheduled MMC the day before New Englands... I also beleive New Englands will be at the same venue- Berkley Perf. Center in Boston...

Dave Follansbee
    NPC NH promoter

www.davefollansbee.com

Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Negged for no pics, srs

Also hi Dave.

Keep hustling cuz
    Biggest list of crews crew
    Most original crews crew
    Brag to girls about my "biggest list of crews crew" crew
    Used crew 3 times in a row in a sentence and it still made grammatical sense crew
    Only reason I am a virgin is because girls are intimidated by my 10/10 aesthetics crew
    I have a large penis, honestly, it's just really cold crew
    Would take 'bolics but can't afford to lose any testicular mass crew
    More hair on one ass cheek than entire face crew
    Was homophobic but now I'm gay crew