MattyBNorCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tattoo's in competitions?

I'm new to the site and have been lifting for about 4 years. I've began considering competing in an amature bodybuilding event about 6 months from now but I have a few tattoo's. All my research on bodybuilding I rarely see competitors with them. Does anyone know if this will set me back or does it matter?

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tattoos are allowed in IFBB and WBFF as well as most other federations. Some people cover them up so they do not distract from the physique but it is not required.
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

DrShi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree that it is a distraction to see them when you are competing. I say it is a good idea to find a way to cover them if you can.

ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This was my first year competing and I did the Mens Physique division. There were several guys that had at least one if not several tattoos that did very well. I was actually remember by some other competitors because of my tattoo. So I dont think it does takes away from your physique at all, if anything it can give you something to be remembered by.
    BB.com Article
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-workout-npc-athlete-nic-troupes-fitness-regimen.html

All good things must come to an end...Great things last forever!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people compete with them and are fine

While I dont prefer tattoos on myself, look at 5 x's mr O dorian yates he is known for one on his forearm
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en