xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xodoodle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

xodoodle's Formutech Nutrition Volatile Pre-Workout Log

Spunky's Log

[[a little about me]]

i have never been very active and i have never cared about the gym or my diet...until two years ago. a friend of mine introduced me to the idea that the gym is not to lose weight, but to remain fit and keep a healthy lifestyle. i have always been thin and blessed with a great metabolism so i always said, "why go to the gym? i'm already skinny!" two years ago, it became a new lifestyle for me. [watching my diet is still pretty hard, but i tried!] now, recently, i ended up falling off the tracks and not going to the gym for about two months. i ended up becoming in worse shape than i ever was before i started working out and even started to gain weight and body fat rapidly [i gained 20 lbs after i started working out, hopefully muscle, and then nearly another 10 in the two months i did not work out while losing nearly all my muscle and strength!!]. receiving the opportunity to log this pre-workout was like a beacon that guided me back to motivation and determination to kick butt at the gym! i like to focus on lower body, specifically on squats and deadlifts. prior to falling off the track, my squat max was 135 and deadlift of 160. i am now basically starting over so let's see how far i get this time, with a little help from Formutech Nutrition's Volatile pre-workout!!

[[a little about the product]]

name: Formutech Nutrition Volatile Pre-Workout

flavor: Berry Eruption

taste: tasted very similar to one of my very favorite grape flavored band aid chewing gum sticks that were popular in the 90's...i really liked it...not too fruity/sweet but not tasteless or bitter

solubility: really good! i had one scoop...the instructions call for 8oz of water and i used a 16.9oz water bottle but that does not affect any outcome...it started to dissolve into the water straight away without piling up on top or requiring a lot of mixing...there were some remnants left at the bottom but it was nothing of concern...

energy: kicked in extremely quick...i did take it a half hour before my workout but i felt EXTREMELY energized almost immediately...it had a very good clean energy that did not crash after a while, but slowly faded my energy back to normal...i didn't have much to eat today so i cannot be sure if the results were skewed due to that, but i am sure i will see a pattern as i go along.

[[my exercise]]

[[lower body day 1]]

List lifts and weights