Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nekkidbear View Post
    APE Day 21 (12/17)

Workout
    Cleans
    135x1
    155x1
    175x1
    185x1
    205x5x1

High Bar Squats
    135x5
    225x5
    275x4
    275x3x5

RDL's
    135x6
    155x6
    175x2x6

Workout Rating
    9.5/10

Reflection
    Cleans went awesome. I think it zapped all my energy though because squats weren't awesome at all. That's ok though! Was a great log and should have a final post up in a day or two

Is there anything you would like me to specifically report about?
    Libido, mood, endurance, strength gains, and anything else you think is relevant to someone looking at taking APE
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also any improvements in your body composition to report if any.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    APE END REVIEW

Libido
    No big increases in labido. Was up a little bit more than usual though.

Mood
    Was up in motivation a little bit more than usual. Kind of nice, especially since it was the end of the semester when I got this stuff.

Endurance
    Had a few days I felt like I could just keep going while in the gym. Also noticed some sweet pumps while taking APE.

Strength Gains
    Yes there were some strength gains. I could probably give a little credit to technique with my huge snatch PR (about 30 lbs) but I do feel that APE helped.

Body Comp
    Leanness was about the same all the way through. Had a hard time controlling diet, felt like I was hungry quite often throughout the log.

Overall I feel that APE is a decent natural test booster. I feel that another week or two would have been a more appropriate time frame to judge the effectiveness of the product but I get a good vibe from it nonetheless.

Thanks guys for letting me run a log of it! I had fun!
    Meow

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nekkidbear View Post
    APE END REVIEW

Libido
    No big increases in labido. Was up a little bit more than usual though.

Mood
    Was up in motivation a little bit more than usual. Kind of nice, especially since it was the end of the semester when I got this stuff.

Endurance
    Had a few days I felt like I could just keep going while in the gym. Also noticed some sweet pumps while taking APE.

Strength Gains
    Yes there were some strength gains. I could probably give a little credit to technique with my huge snatch PR (about 30 lbs) but I do feel that APE helped.

Body Comp
    Leanness was about the same all the way through. Had a hard time controlling diet, felt like I was hungry quite often throughout the log.

Overall I feel that APE is a decent natural test booster. I feel that another week or two would have been a more appropriate time frame to judge the effectiveness of the product but I get a good vibe from it nonetheless.

Thanks guys for letting me run a log of it! I had fun!
    Thanks for the review man. Glad you had the opportunity to try out the product!
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No problemo man... it was a fun log.
    Meow