Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000) Hegotgame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The subject matter you morons argue about these days is funnier then the actual arguments.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The angle of that pic is deceptive imo, objectively the only developed muscles he has are his triceps which are obviously a huge genetic strong point for him and somewhat developed side delts.

However he definitely looks like he lifts now which is enough to justify the existence of his opinions on lifting. I'm surprised to see him dirty bulking though, I always assumed he was one of those lean bulk guys.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bodybuilding developed through anecdote and personal experience. Broscience>poorly understood snippets from pubmed

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdamOakley View Post
    Bodybuilding developed through anecdote and personal experience. Broscience>poorly understood snippets from pubmed
    Medicine developed through anecdote and personal experience. Bloodletting > poorly understood scientific treatments for dieases

MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000) MK2866 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does he even deltoid?

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hercul3s View Post
    If you two were to bro punch over and over, who's fist would give way first?

Originally Posted by Impermanence View Post
    Lmao I thought they were the same guy srs
    Time to update my avi I guess. Im getting compared to a guy 30-40lbs smaller than me by two guys that are smaller than me. (relative to ratios)
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamOakley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    Medicine developed through anecdote and personal experience. Bloodletting > poorly understood scientific treatments for dieases
    Not good analogy- when Universities/research labs study bodybuilding as they do medicine it is. Garbled bits of info. from disparate papers not expressly re: bodybuilding is still broscience.
    ps itis progress to get rid of 16meals a day/post workout windows etc, kudos to Aragon et al for that

ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    Time to update my avi I guess. Im getting compared to a guy 30-40lbs smaller than me by two guys that are smaller than me. (relative to ratios)
    Stop fighting little girls

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd hard at potato pic

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamOakley View Post
    Not good analogy- when Universities/research labs study bodybuilding as they do medicine it is. Garbled bits of info. from disparate papers not expressly re: bodybuilding is still broscience.
    ps itis progress to get rid of 16meals a day/post workout windows etc, kudos to Aragon et al for that
    /facepalm

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But when you read studies saying that lifting pink dumbbells 100 times will grow more muscle than lifting heavy can you really take that seriously?

The problem seems to be that scientists know nothing about lifting so they're starting from scratch and trying to reinvent the wheel. None of the studies I've ever seen take account (or even establish the existence of) noob gains for example, which every lifter knows definitely exists.

Scientists should really collect a list of all the most prominent "broscience" theories that the lifting community has discovered through trial and eror and test the **** out of them, discard the stuff that doesn't work and start from there with their new ideas. All their ideas right now seem to be garbage.

People talk about the military-industrial complex, what about the fitness equipment and supplement industry/scientific studies complex? All these protein powders and supplements and that have studies showing they put 30lbs of muscle on you in a week etc suggests there are plenty of unscrupulous scientists willing to fraud hard and print any shiit for money.

Idk, to me it doesn't seem to be worth a lot even though science properly administered would be better than what we have now in theory, the reality seems to be different.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    But when you read studies saying that lifting pink dumbbells 100 times will grow more muscle than lifting heavy can you really take that seriously?

The problem seems to be that scientists know nothing about lifting so they're starting from scratch and trying to reinvent the wheel. None of the studies I've ever seen take account (or even establish the existence of) noob gains for example, which every lifter knows definitely exists.

Scientists should really collect a list of all the most prominent "broscience" theories that the lifting community has discovered through trial and eror and test the **** out of them, discard the stuff that doesn't work and start from there with their new ideas. All their ideas right now seem to be garbage.

People talk about the military-industrial complex, what about the fitness equipment and supplement industry/scientific studies complex? All these protein powders and supplements and that have studies showing they put 30lbs of muscle on you in a week etc suggests there are plenty of unscrupulous scientists willing to fraud hard and print any shiit for money.

Idk, to me it doesn't seem to be worth a lot even though science properly administered would be better than what we have now in theory, the reality seems to be different.
    lol this. also, it is worth to note that almost all studies never take into account variables such as caloric intake/macros/training experience either (do scientists even lift?). i rarely, if ever, see a study where basic variables are controlled such as calories/macros/training volume. for example, studies testing shorter vs longer rest times will use 2 completely different routines for both groups with insane volume differences, not to mention the individuals are all varying in body composition, training experience, proportions and range of motion/time under tension. their diet is not controlled whatsoever. so much herp derp and purposely misleading and half assed scientific design.

another example, the 'limits' of natural bodybuilding gain per year studies were performed on elite natural bodybuilding competitors. and we all know how fukking natural 'natural bodybuilders' are. its ridiculous.. they talk about 25lbs LEAN dry gains of muscle per year as a beginner without aggressive bulks and fat gain like its nothing and then use this 'science' to back up their weight gain recommendations.

the whole scientific collection of fitness based studies are largely unreliable and pathetic.

actual lifting is heavily experience based as well. i don't expect ian to know anything about the intricacies of deadlifting for example, even though he claims to be an expert on the lift and is completely assured that injury won't happen if u have good form (even though he uses terrible form himself and can't correctly explain what good form entails).

theres a reason many gurus such as alan aragon review and criticise a shtload of studies. he isn't perfect himself and not completely unbiased either, and hes not always right. at least 80% of the 'studies' are bullfuk.
    Last edited by mingzie; 11-28-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    theres a reason many gurus such as alan aragon review and criticise a shtload of studies. he isn't perfect himself and not completely unbiased either, and hes not always right.
    I would love for you to point out a specific flawed argument of his, but you won't be able to

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All the "time under tension" reps in the world can't fix his undeserving arrogant personality, hair and face. I will concede that he is very informed. Just comes off as a fuucking cocky *******.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, almost every study about resistance training and exercises show muscle growth using any old program/exercise in beginners.

Where as we have know about noob gains for ages and could tell you any **** program will provide gains in the first 3 months of lifting.

My arms gained about and inch in the first few months from doing pushups and ****ty bicep curls.

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He should come over to the misc and make an account. That way he can't delete anyone's comments that go against what he says and he also can't hide the thumbs up and down buttons aka rep/neg button.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    I would love for you to point out a specific flawed argument of his, but you won't be able to
    in his article on IF, he is clearly biased towards the uselessness of fasted training. he claims to hold an objective view, but states clearly that Fasted Resistance Training = not optimal whilst quoting studies he agrees are inconsistent and then easily dismisses those that are inconsistent with the view he wants to represent as "likely to be wrong", whilst not pointing out the same flaws in the studies which do not support fasted training. it makes no sense to agree that studies are inconsistent and flawed and then support one side completely - he should just state the facts and let the reader decide. i can point out the same flaws he used to disregard fasted training in the studies he claims supports fed training without an issue.

u are also foolish to believe that EVERYTHING someone says is correct. noone is 100% correct and unbiased about everything 100% of the time. if you claim otherwise you are just a delusional nuthugger.
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Centrelinkbrah View Post

This was taken November 24
    I just want to punch his fuking face in. Kid is worse than jason genova.
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol wot? medicine was in the dark ages but rapidly progressed in the last 100 or so years due to the use the of scientific method.

BB.com Diamond Account oneshotGG's Avatar
    oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    lol i think ian is more swole than you now
    Certified 9/10 aesthetics by RepWeekReviewer, the reviewer of the GOAT Dominoes pan pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/HaXPpGl.png

vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol he does have one of those very punchable looking faces
    **CANADIAN CREW**

Get ripped, or die trying...

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you seem to be somewhat psychotic if you want to punch someone over how they look in a picture.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vancityrider View Post
    lol he does have one of those very punchable looking faces
    agreed

Originally Posted by oneshotGG View Post
    lol i think ian is more swole than you now

Arms, maybe. I'd like to see a pic without a post workout pump and not taken with a potato though.

Originally Posted by LiftHeavy85 View Post
    you seem to be somewhat psychotic if you want to punch someone over how they look in a picture.
    it's just high test levels, bro.
    Last edited by Yero91; 11-28-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bybon View Post
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    All the "time under tension" reps in the world can't fix his undeserving arrogant personality, hair and face. I will concede that he is very informed. Just comes off as a fuucking cocky *******.
    This is how I see it.

I don't care what he looks like/ how he acts as long as he knows what he's talking about.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rik View Post
    virgin *******
    stfu.

Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    lol at ad nominems

stfu.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    itt: miscers think ian mccarthy's smart because he wears a blazer and glasses and quotes other people's work

dude doesn't have an original thought in his head.

and the videos he posts about philosophy and religion are a cringe-worthy compilation of stuttering and garbage logic.
    ***Not done with my drink till I've crunched all the ice crew***

training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000) training4life1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's wearing the same GASP tank top that I wear.. and has the same GASP shorts I wear for leg day now I have to burn mine

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pseudo intellectual who has started/been on a mini cycle recently - unless it is just all angle. Look at his videos from just 3 or 4 months ago... He's a fukking dweeb by comparison

This guy is a unit in all facets.

Also... Nowhere near 5'9.

halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thefederalist View Post
    itt: miscers think ian mccarthy's smart because he wears a blazer and glasses and quotes other people's work

dude doesn't have an original thought in his head.

and the videos he posts about philosophy and religion are a cringe-worthy compilation of stuttering and garbage logic.
    He bites Richard Dawkins.
    Last edited by halfchad; 11-28-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    People say I’ve got no willpower. But I’ve quit smoking loads of times.