Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ian does seem to at least try to dig into what data is available when making claims, which is always a good thing, but his way to go about it can be awkward to say the least. In trying to fend off some old dogma which did and does need to be challenged, he adopted a really confrontational stance that was unnecessary and, at times, just as monolithic and rigid as the random praxis he was trying to combat.

Please excuse the formal tone; I'm currently in the process of writing some English research papers, hehe :-)
    My recommended reading

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/ - great research review /w practical considerations!

http://www.biolayne.com.com/ - natural bodybuilder Layne Norton!

http:://www.bodyrecomposition.com - Lyle McDonald's site - tons of great articles!

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    if you know me from the past it doesn't matter what the thread is about, i will correct retards when they need to be corrected. i will reveal estats when nigz be frauding. this ian topic just happens to be a hot topic full of bullshiet, estats, nuthuggers and poverty logic. too fun to resist.
    It is actually quite sad and obvious what is going on. You claim to be correcting nuthuggers, retards and rustling jimmies in the process. What is really going on is a FA is getting attention. Even if it is negative. You persist and honestly believe you are making good points. I won't be surprised if you reply to this post to say whatever. You know details about Ian. Someone you don't really seem to care for. If I didn't really care for someone, I wouldn't know much about them.

However, make your post to counter this and be sure to call me names. This is your 15 mins of fame after all.

OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Recorded one of his training sessions, gets called out for it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5880983&page=4

Vid is deleted lols. Some dude called this ******* confident?
    Add me on www.********.com/misc.crew

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    It is actually quite sad and obvious what is going on. You claim to be correcting nuthuggers, retards and rustling jimmies in the process. What is really going on is a FA is getting attention. Even if it is negative. You persist and honestly believe you are making good points. I won't be surprised if you reply to this post to say whatever. You know details about Ian. Someone you don't really seem to care for. If I didn't really care for someone, I wouldn't know much about them.

However, make your post to counter this and be sure to call me names. This is your 15 mins of fame after all.
    i never said i didn't care about him, nor did i say i didn't know details about him. i research on every topic. i know almost everyone to be known in the fitness industry, as does almost everyone here. its just a part of researching and passing the time because lifting is a passion. ur argument implies that looking for attention is a bad thing - everyone looks for attention. the mere act of u replying and defending ur buttbuddy shows that you want attention. its human nature. its also not mutually exclusive with wanting to call retards out. im confident enough in myself to say that i do enjoy attention (of course - you write posts to be read, do u not?), but that the main reason im calling people out is because i genuinely am baffled with their stupidity.

on the other hand, you're an attention whore in denial and jealous that someone else other than u is getting attention. its always the case when someone calls out someone for wanting attention. sucks2bu
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OPis******* View Post
    Recorded one of his training sessions, gets called out for it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5880983&page=4

Vid is deleted lols. Some dude called this ******* confident?
    let me guess, the struggling with 60lb db one?
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

anonymous
    Holy fk, I did not know Ian even had muscles (no hate, hes a great guy) fuuuaaark mirin.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    LOL! Any more of these?

also if ur reading this ian (i know you are), i didn't say fuk all about science being 'useless' because there are contradicting (or a better term, 'inconsistent') studies.

pls go *******
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    let me guess, the struggling with 60lb db one?
    Nope its the one where he trains with another non-lifter. But yeah him struggling with 60lb db is also gone.
    Add me on www.********.com/misc.crew

JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    he is fukin tiny

Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This dude is the biggest *** on YouTube

dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmayne15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fuuarkin shredded brah

3d deltoids

mirin hard cuzz