Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jebemtimater99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mingzie always owns fukers with poverty logic

Anyway, I think most people who have life experience in life know the ian mccarthy type.

Basically he was never loved by his father and never got attention from peers or girls, so acts like a butt hurt ******* because he hates the world and always battles against relegion, because he blames god for his ****ty life and the fact he has never been with a girl in bed, that is ian mccarthny friends. Just a depressed kid who wishes he was dead every friday night

He is just a massive douchebag, calls Jason G a retard/autistic and hides it as a compliemnt / defense. He is what your usual miscing loser looks like IRL

BTW , he mostl ikely just got tierd of getting bullied online abouth is girly body and took steroids

xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this turned into a super butthurt thread
    popcorn.gif
    watchout your comments bro

Fitness Inspiration: Zyzz, Antoine Vaillant, Greg Plitt, Lazar Angelov, Ullisses Jr

My Dream Team

1*CP3
    2*Kyrie Irving
    3*LBJ
    4*K.Love
    5*M.Gasol

***Always pick #7 Crew***

Future Goal
    *weigh 210 @ 8%bf
    *40inch Vert

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    in his article on IF, he is clearly biased towards the uselessness of fasted training. he claims to hold an objective view, but states clearly that Fasted Resistance Training = not optimal whilst quoting studies he agrees are inconsistent and then easily dismisses those that are inconsistent with the view he wants to represent as "likely to be wrong", whilst not pointing out the same flaws in the studies which do not support fasted training. it makes no sense to agree that studies are inconsistent and flawed and then support one side completely - he should just state the facts and let the reader decide. i can point out the same flaws he used to disregard fasted training in the studies he claims supports fed training without an issue.

u are also foolish to believe that EVERYTHING someone says is correct. noone is 100% correct and unbiased about everything 100% of the time. if you claim otherwise you are just a delusional nuthugger.
    WAIT SO THIS PASTY LITTLE GOBLIN IS HATING ON FASTING???????????

halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jebemtimater99 View Post
    He is just a massive douchebag, calls Jason G a retard/autistic and hides it as a compliemnt / defense.
    I saw that video. Says people who make fun of Genova should go take a walk off a cliff, then diagnoses JG to thousands of people as being "probably autistic". Strong shout out, socially inept d*ckhead.
    People say I’ve got no willpower. But I’ve quit smoking loads of times.

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    But when you read studies saying that lifting pink dumbbells 100 times will grow more muscle than lifting heavy can you really take that seriously?

The problem seems to be that scientists know nothing about lifting so they're starting from scratch and trying to reinvent the wheel. None of the studies I've ever seen take account (or even establish the existence of) noob gains for example, which every lifter knows definitely exists.

Scientists should really collect a list of all the most prominent "broscience" theories that the lifting community has discovered through trial and eror and test the **** out of them, discard the stuff that doesn't work and start from there with their new ideas. All their ideas right now seem to be garbage.

People talk about the military-industrial complex, what about the fitness equipment and supplement industry/scientific studies complex? All these protein powders and supplements and that have studies showing they put 30lbs of muscle on you in a week etc suggests there are plenty of unscrupulous scientists willing to fraud hard and print any shiit for money.

Idk, to me it doesn't seem to be worth a lot even though science properly administered would be better than what we have now in theory, the reality seems to be different.
    The problem with science/scientists addressing lifting issues is that research into the most ideal lifting techniques/routines isn't a high priority. Scientists have to compete for funding and receive grants from the government. Experiments determining the best lifting techniques/routines have nowhere near the the priority as something like cancer, HIV, or other diseases.

Also if you were to do research into weight lifting you would need a large sample size and following thousand of humans and their gains would be extremely time consuming and expensive. Not to mention say you do years of research and the data suggests lifting one way is better than another, who really benefits? Athletes maybe? And a couple of dudes who are interested in lifting. Compare this to millions with cancer and other life threatening illnesses. Also there would be so many variables to consider such as ethnicity, genetics, if the subjects exercise regularly, their diet, and if they are doing the lifts you want them to do correctly, and how hard they are training.

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the cheeky kents calling him out and that his advice is stupid/worthless, do you think the same of Alan aragon, eric helms, lyle mcdonald and so on?

You guys mistake arrogance for someone trying to genuinely try and help people/spread the truth.

Registered User isaacisaacisaac's Avatar
    isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10) isaacisaacisaac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by n4s View Post
    GJ posting the blurry stretched pic OP. Here's a clear one with no blur,stretch and same lighting

Can someone shop a parrot head onto this? lols

halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If the video below is against the rules could a mod take it down please.

Ian McCarthy reads out his hatemail.

Lol'd at the Mayonnaise Milkshake comment. Again, trying to bite Dawkins by reading out his hatemail.
    People say I’ve got no willpower. But I’ve quit smoking loads of times.

NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100) NattyCrusader is not very well liked. (-100)
    you know i usually feel sorry for the unfortunate nerdy looking kid in HS who got shoved in lockers and given chocolate swirlies but if this stuff happened to this ******* Ian mc****face i would join in and give him a nice kick to the head. This kind of Pseudo Intellectual "Know it all" geeks deserve to be bullied and shamed in public, i mean wat an absolute pompous ass. His face literally makes me want to beat him to a pulp then you add in his built in self deluded arrogance just makes you want to fck him in the ass, not in a sexual way but to dominate and prove to him that he is nothing more than a worthless little *******.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    To the cheeky kents calling him out and that his advice is stupid/worthless, do you think the same of Alan aragon, eric helms, lyle mcdonald and so on?

You guys mistake arrogance for someone trying to genuinely try and help people/spread the truth.
    bullshiet.

his goal isn't to spread the truth. its to get famous, make money and put down others. he doesn't give a single fuk about helping others, just proving that he is 'better than' others and making himself look good. look how butthurt he gets when there is ANY comment that even slightly calls him into question in a legitimate way. the fukker deleted his ryan doris and josh hyaduck interview videos for NO FUKKING REASON, just because he didn't want people seeing his sh*ttalk on zyzz and the 'bodybuilder' at his gym. he knew people were right so he deleted them to hide his disgusting personality. saying the bb'er at his gym was pathetic for only coming 6th in a comp and therefore wasn't a bodybuilder was one of the most retarded and insecure things ive ever listened to in the fitness industry.

noone said anything about his advice being stupid/worthless. if anything, a lot of his advice, although very probable that it is correct because it is fukking obvious, is redundant and common knowledge and does not really benefit anyone who should know most or all of it already (herp derp eat more, herp derp progressive overload - herr derr?). people hop on the bandwagon not to get advice but to join his 'cult' of putting down and laughing at others.

look at his boyfriend in the thread. must have wrote like 100 paragraphs getting defensive and trying to put me down when i was just calmly providing arguments and evidence. its an army of douches

NOONE would be putting him down if he didn't start sh*t in the first place.. he is the opposite of secure and confident lol. he is ur typical ethug bully.
    Last edited by mingzie; 11-29-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Genova would destroy Ian, proof:

All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post

lulz epic video
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post
    lulz epic video
    What was all of this Jason Genova business? Guy looks legit disabled, why was everyone hating on him? (He says in the video thats its directed at people from BB.com.)

Strong unaware.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want to punch him square in the face and I've never even watched one of his videos.

JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i could drop this fukin gimp with my left hand.

Originally Posted by jebend View Post
    What was all of this Jason Genova business? Guy looks legit disabled, why was everyone hating on him? (He says in the video thats its directed at people from BB.com.)

Strong unaware.
    jason genova fan checking in.

was actually from quite a while ago and just directed in general to the people calling him retarded/stupid/autistic. i don't think he browses the misc, just that andrew his cameraman told him that people were talking sh*t. he used to have a lot of haters because of his perceived low intelligence and obliviousness but people have warmed up to him in recent times.

in reality hes actually extremely respected on the misc and everyone likes him or are fans of him. his YT is like a reality tv sitcom (andrew, curtis, chris rock, saul, big rich). i loved the era with curtis, used to tune in every week and get sad if he missed a week. i think other people know this feel. he is gullible and not that bright in some areas but i don't think hes actually retarded or disabled. he has stated he has dyslexia and ADD but in the recent era of videos seems to function normally in most areas of life and can interact quite normally and knows what people are saying. i find him charismatic, passionate and entertaining.

no homer
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaken4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Respect to the man

oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oTough is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamatwink View Post
    yummy hot muscular nerd looking guy: that is a very rare specie you found here huney ^^.
    i would bend over
    Originally Posted by jawbruh View Post
    You are seriously grinding my gears, get the **** out queer.
    Originally Posted by sourcecode123 View Post
    Every time you post I sincerely feel rage and jimmies get rustled

Ian is still a stuck up ******* and also lighting of peace
    lol always brings the rustles

DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenimJohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bullshiet.

his goal isn't to spread the truth. its to get famous, make money and put down others. he doesn't give a single fuk about helping others, just proving that he is 'better than' others and making himself look good. look how butthurt he gets when there is ANY comment that even slightly calls him into question in a legitimate way. the fukker deleted his ryan doris and josh hyaduck interview videos for NO FUKKING REASON, just because he didn't want people seeing his sh*ttalk on zyzz and the 'bodybuilder' at his gym. he knew people were right so he deleted them to hide his disgusting personality. saying the bb'er at his gym was pathetic for only coming 6th in a comp and therefore wasn't a bodybuilder was one of the most retarded and insecure things ive ever listened to in the fitness industry.

noone said anything about his advice being stupid/worthless. if anything, a lot of his advice, although very probable that it is correct because it is fukking obvious, is redundant and common knowledge and does not really benefit anyone who should know most or all of it already (herp derp eat more, herp derp progressive overload - herr derr?). people hop on the bandwagon not to get advice but to join his 'cult' of putting down and laughing at others.

look at his boyfriend in the thread. must have wrote like 100 paragraphs getting defensive and trying to put me down when i was just calmly providing arguments and evidence. its an army of douches

NOONE would be putting him down if he didn't start sh*t in the first place.. he is the opposite of secure and confident lol. he is ur typical ethug bully.
    #dead

this dude just laid Ian mcarthy out on a table and fuked him in his eso****us with fact

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    jason genova fan checking in.

was actually from quite a while ago and just directed in general to the people calling him retarded/stupid/autistic. i don't think he browses the misc, just that andrew his cameraman told him that people were talking sh*t. he used to have a lot of haters because of his perceived low intelligence and obliviousness but people have warmed up to him in recent times.

in reality hes actually extremely respected on the misc and everyone likes him or are fans of him. his YT is like a reality tv sitcom (andrew, curtis, chris rock, saul, big rich). i loved the era with curtis, used to tune in every week and get sad if he missed a week. i think other people know this feel. he is gullible and not that bright in some areas but i don't think hes actually retarded or disabled. he has stated he has dyslexia and ADD but in the recent era of videos seems to function normally in most areas of life and can interact quite normally and knows what people are saying. i find him charismatic, passionate and entertaining.

no homer
    I hate to see people fail, but guys like Jason are interesting and make the internet more fun and personal.

There's been nothing like them in history.

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LiftingHeavyBro View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOLLLLLL Injectblckgenetech! broo havnt seen u in ages

ont, mirin ian and also like his channel even though im banned from it lol
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    I hate to see people fail, but guys like Jason are interesting and make the internet more fun and personal.

There's been nothing like them in history.
    Is he Jason Genova or Jason Giovanni? He seems to alternate.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

people shouldn't be putting down ian. after all he probably has narcissistic personality disorder

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Symptoms of this disorder include[1]:
    Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
    Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
    Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
    Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
    Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
    Becoming jealous easily
    Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
    Being obsessed with oneself
    Pursuing mainly selfish goals
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Becoming easily hurt and rejected
    Setting goals that are unrealistic
    Wanting "the best" of everything
    Appearing unemotional
    Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The cause of this disorder is unknown, according to Groopman and Cooper. However, they list the following factors identified by various researchers as possibilities:[2]
    An oversensitive temperament at birth
    Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback
    Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood
    Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents, other family members, or peers
    Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or abilities by adults
    Severe emotional abuse in childhood
    Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents
    Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem
    srs. seems like a textbook case
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ProDeuce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ian Mcarthy sure knows how to rustle some jim jams
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Certified Thread killer

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Pseudo intellectual who has started/been on a mini cycle recently - unless it is just all angle. Look at his videos from just 3 or 4 months ago... He's a fukking dweeb by comparison

This guy is a unit in all facets.

Also... Nowhere near 5'9.
    u wot m8? hes never touched a bicycle in his life, look at the size of his shoulders even in a pose that usually makes them appear more developed

obvious natty is natty

Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alfamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ian claims to have been training for over 3 years.. if thats true, he has possibly the worst progress i have ever seen in my life, the guy still doesnt even looks like he lifts
    Over 9000.

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's with the blazer/suit whatever he wears in his videos lol who's he trying to fool?

Clown

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wolf-Baron View Post

I watch most of his stuff. Didn't see that one though. That is down right ridiculous.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ho_124 View Post
    The problem with science/scientists addressing lifting issues is that research into the most ideal lifting techniques/routines isn't a high priority. Scientists have to compete for funding and receive grants from the government. Experiments determining the best lifting techniques/routines have nowhere near the the priority as something like cancer, HIV, or other diseases.

Also if you were to do research into weight lifting you would need a large sample size and following thousand of humans and their gains would be extremely time consuming and expensive. Not to mention say you do years of research and the data suggests lifting one way is better than another, who really benefits? Athletes maybe? And a couple of dudes who are interested in lifting. Compare this to millions with cancer and other life threatening illnesses. Also there would be so many variables to consider such as ethnicity, genetics, if the subjects exercise regularly, their diet, and if they are doing the lifts you want them to do correctly, and how hard they are training.

Of course, life threatening diseases are far more important than bodybuilding or sports. All I'm saying is that as a result the science that academia has to offer on lifting is pretty bad and is definitely not better than bro science.

The reality is that all we know about lifting is: Work muscle groups with a progressive overload and give yourself between a few days and a few weeks to recover depending on how new to lifting you are. Protein helps. Eating more calories and putting on weight helps. The newer you are to lifting the faster you gain (and vica versa). You need more volume and variation in exercises the longer you've been lifting. Calories in/calories out.

And... that's it. That's all there is to know. I've seen miscers that grew tree trunk legs quarter squatting, Matty b Bop has one of the best chests on the misc and doesn't bench below parallel. Dirty bulkers, lean bulkers... doesn't matter. None of that shiit makes a difference as long as progressive overload happens and your diet is in check.

Pick a rep range depending on how much you care about strength versus hypertrophy and try to lift heavier every week, bulk, eat your protein, take your multi, make your gains and then cut. And stay safe.
    Last edited by godsangina2; 11-29-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    I watch most of his stuff. Didn't see that one though. That is down right ridiculous.