Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post

*insert random insults about lowcarbcory*

"Vince and his wife are possibly the two stupidest people
    LOL. Not seeing a problem with these two.

nope, he tells alan aragon to delete any thread that makes him look bad. has got a mod buttbuddy on his side. he deleted all the videos where he talks sh*t because he knows hes wrong but doesn't admit it.
    No, no he doesn't.

Carry on

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    I'm putting you down because you're acting like somebody you're not. You are not confident enough to talk like that so why masquerade online and try and act like a cocky little bitch.

You and McCarthy and two sides of the same coin and the sooner you realise you hate him because you want to be him, the better.

If you disliked shit talkers so much you would like Ian the most, but again your jealousy of him comes through due to your own personal circumstances. Hodgetwins put out horrible advice and then should get called out all day long. And i'm saying this despite the fact they are entertaining. But completely stupid and have no place dishing out advice. People accept it because they are jacked. That is the other problem, people will somewhat asses the credibility of ones advice based on how the look themself. THAT is poverty logic.
    i talk exactly like this in real life as well. people know me as a ballsy kunt. i have nothing to hide, im a transparent miscer. just because im facially unaesthetic doesn't mean that im a social retard. girls and guys enjoy my company and respect me in real life. u don't know anything about me brosef, so don't act like a hardkunt online.

you just can't help yourself with the ad hominem stating sh*t that i've already stated and agreed with millions of times. you called me out on my quotes and i provided pics/vids (which are now deleted but doesn't change anything). when i do provide the proof i "went through all of that for nothing and am a kissless virgin".

ok.jpg, its clear you have a full blown crush on him

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post

No, no he doesn't.

Carry on
    yes he does. alan deleted the last big thread about him for no reason other than it made him look bad. any threads like this are regularly deleted, coincidentally when he comes and posts in it or has viewed it
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes he does. alan deleted the last big thread about him for no reason other than it made him look bad. any threads like this are regularly deleted, coincidentally when he comes and posts in it or has viewed it
    Might be because all threads like this end up being just flame wars...
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The irony of you calling any man homosexual is delightful considering you have no evidence to prove to mankind that you are not infact gay. I know i pissed you off. I don't need you to write angry words to prove it, in fact you trying to lighten your tone is an emotionally compromised attempt to overcompensate and so you have just unwittingly showed your hand. Gotten to.
    I'm putting you down because you're acting like somebody you're not. You are not confident enough to talk like that so why masquerade online and try and act like a cocky little bitch.

You and McCarthy are two sides of the same coin and the sooner you'll realise you hate him because you want to be him, the better.

If you disliked shit talkers so much you would like Ian the most, but again your jealousy of him comes through due to your own personal circumstances. Hodgetwins put out horrible advice and they should get called out all day long. And i'm saying this despite the fact they are entertaining. But completely stupid and have no place dishing out advice. People accept it because they are jacked. That is the other problem, people will somewhat asses the credibility of ones advice based on how that person looks. THAT is poverty logic.

No, no he doesn't.

Carry on
    In all honesty you're wasting your time with this kid. He obviously is suffering from some of delusion and enjoys pretending he has in depth expertise on subjects he barely has scratch the surface knowledge of.

He used to incoherently rage in my threads until I started ignoring him.

He likes to claim studys don't "fully support" things, but he can never reference anything specifically, because his entire opinion is based on unsubstantiated group think from his authority. And if you try to argue with him, he will want a study to confirm the most obvious of things, "brb, show me a study that cells have mitochondria, I dont believe you"

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    In all honesty you're wasting your time with this kid. He obviously is suffering from some of delusion and enjoys pretending he has in depth expertise on subjects he barely has scratch the surface knowledge of.

He likes to claim studys don't "fully support" things, but he can never reference anything specifically, because his entire opinion is based on unsubstantiated group think from his authority. And if you try to argue with him, he will want a study to confirm the most obvious of things, "brb, show me a study that cells have mitochondria, I dont believe you"
    ur mad because i called u out on making a full retard thread on how shorter people build muscle slower, because of ur insecurities as a manlet.

hilarious thread was hilarious because ur logic was full potato. sad that it got deleted
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    has nothing to do with that. flame war threads always stay open and argument is entertaining.

i've never seen any 'flame war' thread deleted except the ones that call out ian.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chitty photo with lucky lighting, he would still look like chit if real photos with proper angles were taken.
    "Powerlifters shout at bodybuilders because bodybuilding produces mountains of muscle tissue with no functional purpose. Strongman competitors look down on powerlifters because there's more to strength than a one-rep max in three lifts performed with a minuscule range of motion. Olympic lifters, if you can find them, get to feel smug because every 4 years, you can turn on the TV at 3 AM and see them compete for gold. And everyone hates on CrossFit."

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    I bet if I call out Ian thread won't get deleted......

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i talk exactly like this in real life as well. people know me as a ballsy kunt. i have nothing to hide, im a transparent miscer. just because im facially unaesthetic doesn't mean that im a social retard. girls and guys enjoy my company and respect me in real life. u don't know anything about me brosef, so don't act like a hardkunt online.

you just can't help yourself with the ad hominem stating sh*t that i've already stated and agreed with millions of times. you called me out on my quotes and i provided pics/vids (which are now deleted but doesn't change anything). when i do provide the proof i "went through all of that for nothing and am a kissless virgin".
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

I didn't know this forum became 'second life', because it's clear to me you are in a fantasy land. You are TRYING to tell me, you are this ballsy kid and you've NEVER BEEN KISSED. ahaaha honest to God i let out a roar outloud. Your lack of frickin life experience is the only reason you don't realise how stupid that lie looks to anyone that's had contact with the opposite sex. You are fooling yourself and that is it. Guys and girls enjoy your company, respect you and know you as a ballsy kunt (*mutters* ps also never kissed a girl) riight ok sure well that adds up. The fuck outta here you little pissant ahahaha

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rofl if Ian is posting this pic 10 months later in response to Doitbig's challenge to take off his shirt and show that he is jacked, this is pathetic. Doesn't even show his abs at all which is what Doitbig was challenging him on. I actually used to not mind him, but he has this elitist attitude that is insufferable.

-Blurry as hell
    -Awkward lighting
    -Using angles to make himself look better than he actually is
    -Taking a picture I assume right after a workout to look more pumped

If he was serious about expelling all doubt that he has a really good physique he would just make a video with his shirt off at home. After all he has an HD camera, but for some reason when he wants to show off his physique he does it on some ****ty ass camera phone. If his physique was really amazing like "his advice" is, why not show it off with an HD camera?

Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

I didn't know this forum became 'second life', because it's clear to me you are in a fantasy land. You are TRYING to tell me, you are this ballsy kid and you've NEVER BEEN KISSED. ahaaha honest to God i let out a roar outloud. You lack of frickin life experience is the only reason you don't realise how stupid that lie looks to anyone that's had contact with the opposite sex. You are fooling yourself and that is it. Guys and girls enjoy your company, respect you and know you as a ballsy kunt (*mutters* ps also never kissed a girl) riight ok sure well that adds up. The **** outta here you little pissant ahahaha
    another ad hominem wall of text, didn't see that coming *rolls eyes*

read em and weep misc.

im calmly responding and providing rebuttals to all of his callouts and comments while he pulls this sh*t.

keyboard warrior 101
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    another ad hominem wall of text, didn't see that coming *rolls eyes*

read em and weep misc.

im calmly responding and providing rebuttals to all of his callouts and comments while he pulls this sh*t.

keyboard warrior 101
    He's just pointing out how much of a ******* you are, what's wrong with that?
    "Powerlifters shout at bodybuilders because bodybuilding produces mountains of muscle tissue with no functional purpose. Strongman competitors look down on powerlifters because there's more to strength than a one-rep max in three lifts performed with a minuscule range of motion. Olympic lifters, if you can find them, get to feel smug because every 4 years, you can turn on the TV at 3 AM and see them compete for gold. And everyone hates on CrossFit."

Originally Posted by Dasser View Post
    He's just pointing out how much of a ******* you are, what's wrong with that?
    nothing actually, but it doesn't add to the argument and makes u look like a rustled keyboard warrior.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backlash278 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ian is a beta ******* srs. I called him out about his view on resting until your ready to go again. I explained why he was wrong using physiology and neuromuscular control and why 45 sec to 1 min 15 sec is optimal for hypertrophy. He responded then I **** on him and he deleted everything. I got a ton of youtube messages from his devout followers saying how I was wrong. lol

brb scientific PEER reviewed studies support thesis
    brb world renowned strength and conditioning coaches agree (mike boyle, charles polquin) but somehow he's still right
    brb understanding of neuromuscular function and physiology
    brb followers are skinny fat ****s

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

yes he does.
    I can't sit here and that I know for a fact that he have never requested a negative thread about him being deleted, but I am 100% sure he has done nothing about them in the past. Seeing as how him and Alan are friends, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out Alan deleted a thread where people were trash talking him.

If it were someone you were close to, would you let the thread go? Nope.

LOL

Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he doesn't look bad. for 5 yrs he should be better tho
    fucc yo reps

I can't sit here and that I know for a fact that he have never requested a negative thread about him being deleted, but I am 100% sure he has done nothing about them in the past. Seeing as how him and Alan are friends, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out Alan deleted a thread where people were trash talking him.

If it were someone you were close to, would you let the thread go? Nope.

LOL
    - can't sit here and know
    - 100% sure

seems legit.

so many nuthuggers
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frank B. Colton synthesized Nilevar. It is the first anabolic steroid released commercially in 1957 by Searle.

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    - 100% sure

seems legit.

so many nuthuggers
    Why do you care so much about this thread srs

Originally Posted by 7thbrah View Post
    Why do you care so much about this thread srs
    im in every thread where there are jimmies to be rustled.

its entertaining as fawk
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

- 100% sure

seems legit.

so many nuthuggers
    Can't sit here and say I know it has never ever happen. I am sure that it has never happened in the past. Strong twisting.

Also, are you calling me a nuthugger?

Can't sit here and say I know it has never ever happen. I am sure that it has never happened in the past. Strong twisting.

Also, are you calling me a nuthugger?
    - can't sit here and say i know it has never ever happened

- am 100% sure it has never happened.

k, i 'twist' ur words m8. u said 100% and adding 'the past' makes no difference. what else, ur a prophet from the fukking future?

never go full potato
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

- can't sit here and say i know it has never ever happened

- am 100% sure it has never happened.

k, i 'twist' ur words m8. u said 100% and adding 'the past' makes no difference. what else, ur a prophet from the fukking future?

never go full potato
    You're legit retarded.

Registered User diminishedlogic's Avatar
    diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000)

Agree 100% bro. He seems like an arrogant lil chit... his advice is worthless because he looks like crap... theres a world of difference between knowing something and DOING it.

You're legit retarded.
    ah, the final bastion of people who don't know how to deal with actual logic.

keep it up potatoes
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I called him out and it did, good call out too imo.

Originally Posted by diminishedlogic View Post
    Agree 100% bro. He seems like an arrogant lil chit... his advice is worthless because he looks like crap... theres a world of difference between knowing something and DOING it.
    i dunno if ur talking about me or ian.

but what he just said applies directly to ian lmao.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't believe this thread is still going. To Ian's haters - this is exactly the sort of attention that Ian craves.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    Can't believe this thread is still going. To Ian's haters - this is exactly the sort of attention that Ian craves.
    i don't even dislike the dude and wish bad on him. i hope he is successful and gets more attention. good to see someone making something for themselves from nothing.

arguing with the nuthuggers is real fun though.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew