ReginaDolce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Lookin 2 compete in my first bikini competition

I have been searching for upcoming competitions in the NJ/NY area. I live in Lodi, NJ ..I dont know which competition is right for me. there is a NPC Eastern bikini contest on March 23, 2013 in Buffalo, NY..im not sure if this is the right competition for me , def need advice! Buffalo is far from me so if there is anything closer that would be even better!

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ReginaDolce View Post
    I have been searching for upcoming competitions in the NJ/NY area. I live in Lodi, NJ ..I dont know which competition is right for me. there is a NPC Eastern bikini contest on March 23, 2013 in Buffalo, NY..im not sure if this is the right competition for me , def need advice! Buffalo is far from me so if there is anything closer that would be even better!
    Are you looking to only compete in the NPC or are you open to other organizations? I have found a bunch of shows in natural organizations in the New England area. Let me know if you are interested.

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The bikini contest in Buffalo on the 23rd is sponsored by the NMA, not NPC. Is that what you meant?

Registered User Philippeboissar's Avatar
    Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ****inge beautiful to see peeps wanna compete !
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.” -Henry Rollins.

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Philippeboissar View Post
    ****inge beautiful to see peeps wanna compete !
    this...but don't sound so surprised lots more people then you'd think on here actually compete buddy haha, best of luck to OP!!
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

ReginaDolce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smiskell View Post
    Are you looking to only compete in the NPC or are you open to other organizations? I have found a bunch of shows in natural organizations in the New England area. Let me know if you are interested.
    No, im not lookin for only NPC shows 2 compete in but i think i may have found my one! The NPC Steve Stone Metropolitan Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini, Women's Physique & Men's Physique Championships on April 6th. Im not familiar with the New England area. I live in north jersey, right by the GWB. is new england upstate ny?