shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Please help! Would love some critique on my progress! PICS!

Hello all, posted this in the female section with no luck, thought I would try here.
    I am training to compete in my first bikini comp on 3/23/2012!! I am so excited and going at this on my own! I want to challenge myself and see what I can do on my own and so far so good! I have seen a show in person and I know that I could rock the stage! I am a google machine and I am constantly learning, I have been lifting for years, but never really gave it my all. It has been my dream to compete and some day grace the pages of my favorite magazine Oxygen(If even only in the transformation section lol!)

I would love some critique on my recent photos! I am working on my lower body pretty tough and seen great results, but I have a ways to go!

Here is my info- 5'5 129.1 lbs 19% BF with calipers

1646 calories a day spread out over 6 meals M-F and 2-3 on SAT-SUN lean body weight in protein daily, the rest from carbs and fats.

work out-
    MONDAY-LEGS,SHOULDERS,CALVES,ABS CARDIO 20-30 MINS STEPMILL OR HITT
    TUES-CHEST&TRICEPS CARDIO 20-30 MINS STEPMILL OR HITT
    WEDS-REST
    THURS-BACK AND BICEPS, CARDIO 20-30 MINS STEPMILL OR HITT
    FRI-LEGS,SHOULDERS,CALVES,ABS CARDIO 20-30 MINS STEPMILL OR HITT

I was working out 6 days a week and doing more cardio, but realized I was doing to much and scaled it back! I feel that I now have the option to add in more cardio or more lifting as I get closer if I start to plateau. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or critiques for me!

Thanks!
    DSCN0073.jpgDSCN0075.jpgDSCN0076.jpgDSCN0079.jpgDSCN0082.jpg14395_10151247877607086_1646807942_n.jpg

KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job so far. What was your starting weight and how long have you been dieting down?

shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KCTonyG View Post
    Great job so far. What was your starting weight and how long have you been dieting down?
    Started out at 165! Started really hitting it hard about March!

Registered User Philippeboissar's Avatar
    Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shadylane21 View Post
    Started out at 165! Started really hitting it hard about March!
    Well, u are far from competetion state, but good progress so far
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.” -Henry Rollins.

Originally Posted by Philippeboissar View Post
    Really, cuz I'm doing bikini here in the states and were not supposed to be ripped and I have 4 months until I compete and only 8-9 pounds left to lose. I weighed in at 127 this morn?

KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Philippeboissar View Post
    I would agree if she was competing in physique. However I don't believe she is too far from competition weight, especially considering she has 4 months to go and that she is participating in bikini.

FitnessMandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She could totally do bikini in 4 mos. She will just need to lose ~10% or so bodyfat and that is totally doable with diet.

My dear, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something... just prove that you can.

Originally Posted by FitnessMandy View Post
    She could totally do bikini in 4 mos. She will just need to lose ~10% or so bodyfat and that is totally doable with diet.

My dear, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something... just prove that you can.
    Thanks! Don't worry it's full steam ahead for me!!

ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You mean March 2013, right?

Great progress! Keep it up.

Originally Posted by ChrisElkins View Post
    You mean March 2013, right?

Great progress! Keep it up.
    ROFLMAO!!! Yes, my bad! Or I could use Stewie's time machine and go back in time and compete lol!