nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ego Crushing Comments

Yesterday met a guy off of a FB group who wanted to buy a tuner for his truck. He saw me and said, "oh you look much bigger in your pictures..."

*ego crushed*

Share similar stories

DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nosquatch View Post
    Yesterday met a guy off of a FB group who wanted to buy a tuner for his truck. He saw me and said, "oh you look much bigger in your pictures..."

*ego crushed*

Share similar stories
    Well hell, It's not exactly the same as your situation but i can relate in a way. Im 5'3 so i get comments about size all the damn time. Im shorter than the average girl, but have people on a daily basis complement me on how i look like a "wrestler" or built. But for everyone of those comments i get 2-3 comments about being to short to be a weightlifter/Bodybuilder and how ill never look right. Or how im overcompensating for my height. Use it to drive you to success, its how i handle it.

nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) nosquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DaveHeller View Post
    Well hell, It's not exactly the same as your situation but i can relate in a way. Im 5'3 so i get comments about size all the damn time. Im shorter than the average girl, but have people on a daily basis complement me on how i look like a "wrestler" or built. But for everyone of those comments i get 2-3 comments about being to short to be a weightlifter/Bodybuilder and how ill never look right. Or how im overcompensating for my height. Use it to drive you to success, its how i handle it.
    I'm glad you use it as motivation! I inherently enjoy weight lifting so no kind of comments could discourage me or negatively affect my workouts. Personally, I get asked if I am a gymnast quite frequently haha.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not exactly ego crushing but I was at Safeway a couple weeks ago buying my weekly treat of donuts and ice cream.

Guy in line: You're going to get fat if you eat that stuff. (or something like that, don't remember the exact words)
    Me: I've lost 90 lbs. How about you?
    Guy in line: .............................................

Now granted I still have a good amount of fat to lose but most people don't believe me when I tell them I'm 220ish and would still like to lose another 30 lbs of fat. I guess I hold it well.

I've basically stopped giving flying **** what anyone has to say because I know most people can't be bothered to educate themselves and do nothing but spout worthless crap they see on TV or what their friends claim to have read in the latest fitness magazine.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

thatslifeeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatslifeeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatslifeeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatslifeeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You could try not caring what other people think.

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, my ego will never be crushed. Those with weak minds will not succeed.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do a lot of traveling. So when I'm in a new city, I like to go to clubs and dance. I was in Atlanta a few months back and went to a mostly black club. Started dancing with a real hottie. Things were going great. Got back into a dark corner, and we started to get hot and heavy and so she started grouping my "package". And then she says....wow...I thought you'd have a bigger d*$K based on how muscluar you are.

That's what we call a real boner shrinker. Lost all interest. Got up and left.

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not that i care what everyone else thinks but here are a few i hear:

...and that guy was skinnier than you!(friends convo last night)

your 12 y/o nephew is bigger than you(truth, from my 6'11" brother)

how do you get so skinny?(girl at work, brb been bulking my ass off)

i get customers at work routinely ask me what motorcycles i can fit on as a gauge for their wives/girlfriends(i sell bikes)
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    USMC-OEF
    TEXAS CREW-HOUSTON

D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While I was squatting 275 lbs, a guy complimented my weight. "That's some amazing weight. The skinny ones are always the strongest"