JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Some motivation to you folks.

Brother brought me junk food, I turned it down and worked out instead. Hes too dumb to realise hesntrying to sabatoge me. I am 10 days into lifting and I went from 20 lbs plus the bar to 40 pounds plus the bar. My bicycle feels much lighter carrying it up the stairs now. Im 110 pounds and under 5 feet at 25 years old. Nothing will stop me. I see pride and manlet power.. RAWR Mostly bench pressing, back extensions and planks, bike takes care of the legs and cardio. If I dan do it you can too. Junk food, sabatoge, cardiac pacemaker cannot stop me. This summer I did mynfirst 100km on a bike from 636 am to 202pm with an hour rest. **** YES
    My psychiatrist told me i suffer from delusions of sexual superiority........she just wants to do me, GET IN LINE LADY

Sunday May 29th @ 110.6