mbrunskill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Allmax Vitastack ?!?!

just noticed this in a magazine and it sounds like a good idea, looked around online and everyone is giving it solid reviews, but then ive looked at the ingredients list !

loads of the ingredients are in TINY amounts, 25mg of Citrulline will do nothing whatsoever, 158mg of Glucosamine will do, nothing whatsoever, 100mg of Beta Alanine, etc etc etc

why does everyone rave about this product, i just cant understand it ?.......people are comparing it to Gaspari Anavite, they are nothing alike

what am i missing ?

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mbrunskill View Post
    what am i missing ?
    Nothing.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just noticed this in a magazine and it sounds like a good idea, looked around online and everyone is giving it solid reviews, but then ive looked at the ingredients list !

Loads of the ingredients are in tiny amounts, 25mg of citrulline will do nothing whatsoever, 158mg of glucosamine will do, nothing whatsoever, 100mg of beta alanine, etc etc etc

why does everyone rave about this product, i just cant understand it ?.......people are comparing it to gaspari anavite, they are nothing alike

what am i missing ?
    hype

Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

mbrunskill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive only just started to see Allmax products over here in the UK, if all the products are like this they can keep em, fluff amounts of ingredients wont fool the UK market

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive only just started to see Allmax products over here in the UK, if all the products are like this they can keep em, fluff amounts of ingredients wont fool the UK market
    allmax makes some great products, i can't really comment about vitastack though
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

loads of the ingredients are in TINY amounts, 25mg of Citrulline will do nothing whatsoever, 158mg of Glucosamine will do, nothing whatsoever, 100mg of Beta Alanine, etc etc etc

why does everyone rave about this product, i just cant understand it ?.......people are comparing it to Gaspari Anavite, they are nothing alike

what am i missing ?
    Anavite uses clinically supported doses of the ingredients in the vitamin and mineral formula and the forms are those that are highly bioavailable - meaning your body will actually use them. Very few other brands go to that extent when designing a vitamin supplement.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

donniexaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what am i missing ?
    Brand name I guess.. I've tried both the Allmax VitaStack and i'm currently using the Universal Animal Training Pak.. I must say.. Universal does way more for you imo .. and its usually better priced then the allmax stak. :-)

Both lean AND charming Bliptrip's Avatar
    Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out Myovite by Myogenix, MUCH better formulation that Vitastack if the all-in-one vitamin pack is what you are after:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/myo/myovite.html

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vitastack is a solid multivitamin, worth a run through. Animal Pak and Orange Triad are great options also.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by donniexaya View Post
    Brand name I guess.. I've tried both the Allmax VitaStack and i'm currently using the Universal Animal Training Pak.. I must say.. Universal does way more for you imo .. and its usually better priced then the allmax stak. :-)
    How can you tell the difference?
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.