android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Shoulder Pain Please Help

About a month or so ago my left shoulder between my front and medial delt started hurting; not painfull just kind of aching. I took a few days off from the gym doing my standard ice and heat rotation. Went back to lifting and stayed away from flat bench and shoulder press (since those tend to hurt it the most), and the pain is getting worse. I'm now to the point that it hurts to even curl a 35lb dumbbell. I've taken the last two days off and only did cardio and abs. Well last night I was "spending time" with my lady and rolled over and my shoulder popped. Now this morning it aches and I get a slight tremble when I raise my left arm above eye level.

I plan to make a doctor's appointment but I don't have insurance at this time since I started a new job. Any suggestions or exercise to see if I can work this out? Its not painful just feels like its extremely tight and/or over worked. Tonight is quads and calves so we will see how it is when I lift plates.

Thanks to all who have suggestions.
    Don't let anyone change YOU; Find YOU, Be YOU, Do YOU! If they love YOU then they l-o-v-e YOU....

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Check for trigger points in the infraspinatus and supraspinatus. You can use a tennis ball, or better still, a LaCrosse ball against a wall to work on the infraspinatus. It's more difficult to get at the supraspinatus - you'll either need to massage it with stiffened fingers or a massage tool.

There are several areas that may cause pain in the front and side of the shoulder, but the two mentioned above are two that have helped me the most with my own shoulder pain.

For more information, see The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14