Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Uk brahs quick question about level 2

So im in the middle of my gym instructor course and for the practical i need to bring someone with me, is it better to bring someone who i train with or someone i know who has no knowledge of training so that i need to show them everything and they don't already know what to do?

Also any tips for exams/practical would help a lot!
    forever cutting crew.

Location: Galashiels, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaliena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lowmanjones View Post
    So im in the middle of my gym instructor course and for the practical i need to bring someone with me, is it better to bring someone who i train with or someone i know who has no knowledge of training so that i need to show them everything and they don't already know what to do?

Also any tips for exams/practical would help a lot!
    I would go with someone who you're comfortable advising over anything. If you take your gym buddy just make sure that you'll be able to keep it serious and focussed without laughing, etc. Be confident that you can advise him in a professional manner on his form on everything. I know what you mean though, not having to tell him form because it's right could make it look like you're unsure. A way round this would (probably) be to run through a checklist outloud. "Just making sure he is keeping X and X in this position to prevent injury" and things like that.

Hope it helps

:: Pete

Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    repped for the reply, I'm thinking about taking my sister since she has never used a gym so ill be forced to show her everything, instead of forgetting and knowing my mate knows everything.
    forever cutting crew.

Sparton45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

look good

If you want to look good for the tutor plan what your going to do with the person you use and intentionally get him to make a couple of mistakes and correct him accordingly. Just make sure you know what the mistakes will be and when.